Exclusive

Exclusive Salem Sneak Peek: John Alden Finds a House of Horrors - and a Surprising Protector?

On this Sunday’s Salem (WGN America, 10/9c), John Alden (played by Nikita‘s Shane West) — suspicious of Magistrate Hale’s (Nikita‘s Xander Berkeley) true intentions — gets a scare of his own as he snoops through a very creepy house.

In the following exclusive video, one of the freaky animal carcasses — who see all, even with their eyes sewn shut! — attacks the war vet, leading an unlikely source to come to his rescue.

PHOTOS | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the magistrate’s true intentions. Did he set up John? Or is he really trying to lend a helping hand?

Loading video...

1. CGS says:

I can’t believe this show isn’t getting more buzz than it is. It is everything I wanted from AHS: Coven and it failed to deliver. This show is creepy, beautifully shot, and extremely entertaining, and by far the most memorable witch drama that I’ve ever seen (pretty sure I’ve tracked down and watched them all pretty much). Can’t wait for Sunday!

• Hello Yellow says:

I have to agree that this show needs to get way more buzz. Even with alot of people not knowing of the channel it comes on they are doing really good in the ratings department for being a virtual unknown. The show is so good. I cannot wait for the next episode. Did I miss the recap on episode 2 cuz I could not find it anywhere on this sight?

2. I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my contacts, as if like to
    read it afterward my friends will too.

3. Joey Padron says:

Good clip. Can’t wait to see new episode on Sunday.

4. Isobel says:

Well the magistrate seemed nicer than Mary last episode, so maybe they’re exploring wether the witches all have the same goals or are all as nasty as Mary

5. John Moshier says:

taped the second episode went to watch it wqas a old bones episode couldn’t find it again ill try hulu

6. sarahliz1624 says:

I don’t get this channel, in fact, I’ve never even heard of it.

7. Rain388 says:

I don’t actually get this channel, but would love to watch the show. Anyone know if I can see it online somewhere?