Exclusive

Exclusive Castle Sneak Peek: Beckett Overplays Her Hand With [Spoiler] -- Does Rick Have a Fix?

Detective Kate Beckett is a wanted woman this Monday on Castle (ABC, 10/9c) — and we’ve got an exclusive sneak peek at her dire predicament.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on 23 Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

In the penultimate hour of Season 6, titled “Veritas” (or “Truth”), Beckett’s latest investigation related to her mother’s murder goes awry when a man she has been surveilling turns up dead — and all of the evidence links Kate to the killing.

RELATED | Castle Season Finale Scoop: Who Will Marry Kate?

With Senator-slash-White House hopeful Bracken doing what he can to tighten the noose around his adversary, Beckett winds up the target of a manhunt. In this video clip, she meets up with Rick to assay her seemingly impossible situation. Or can Castle come up with a creative fix?

Loading video...

1. Maria says:

Looks good. Last week’s episode fell a little flat (maybe the actors are tired after a long season?) but here it looks like they have their spark back. Thanks, Matt, for the sneak peek.

2. Liz says:

OMG so intense :O

3. Andrea says:

Really looking for to this episode, thanks for the sneak peek!

4. Wendy McKinley says:

Is it Monday yet?! Can’t frakkin’ wait to see this ep! Beckett finally gets her revenge on Senator Bracken. I hope anyway!

5. Nicole says:

The episode looks good but I have to laugh at Kate’s outfit. If you are trying to go unnoticed and blend in maybe don’t dress like you are obviously trying to hide!!

6. Audrey says:

I love these dramatic episodes and I’m already loving the intense music by this clip. Not sure if I want things to wrap up about Johanna Beckett’s case though. Can’t wait for Monday!

7. Teri Shannon says:

If anyone can think up a crazy scheme, it is Castle. He will go to the ends of the earth to help Beckett. I love them and this show!

8. K says:

I love that they’re doing it together just like he wanted. Taking bracken down together. I can’t wait until Monday.

9. Maurais says:

Lundi sera un épisode palpitant. Jamais Castle ne va jamais laisser tomber Kate, va trouver une solution, même si elle est farfelue mais il fera tout pour sauver Kate même faire le tour de la terre sur les genoux si il le fallait.. That my friend is a true love.

10. Christina says:

Great clip. Thanks Matt!

11. Mary says:

I just saw an even better sneak peek…prepare yourself for a surprise:)

12. Just one thing says:

Nice sneak peek. That they seem to be wrapping up this storyline somewhat and… considering what they seem to be doing in the finale (no spoilers)… is interesting.

13. Just one thing says:

I’d also say that the music in this episode is… different. Almost like a completely different person composed it than the usual guy/team.

14. Kate says:

After watching the sneak peeks, I’m even more excited for this episode!

15. Pat says:

This episode sounds exciting and I cannot wait! Also, FYI for all of us who are waiting in anticipation as to what Beckett is wearing as a wedding dress, well I just saw a picture of her in a gorgeous dress and it is not that hideous dress. She looks absolutely beautiful and her hair is just perfect! So fingers crossed that a certain TV magazine is right because it sure looks like it!!!

16. arial2 says:

Time for Castle’s dad to come back – and take care of the whole Bracken problem. Ideally, Bracken would be exposed as the perpetrator with very damning evidence found “hidden” in his safe or some other place that only he could have accessed so Bracken’s credibility as “a good guy” would be irrevocably disproved.

17. Sounds like a lot can happen. So many choices.! Hope it works out in the end. Their shows are always so exciting!

18. Patty says:

Matt- Thanks for the sneak peek. Love this show.

19. DarkDefender says:

We’ll.. I am certain now that Bracken will fall. All our Caskett life changing events come from those swings. It was a nice run, but this chapter looks closed. Next season (renewal is inevitable).. Let’s get 3XK!

• Patty says:

Yes, it’s time to get 3XK. Getting closer to ABC-TV’s announcement of its 2014-2015 line-up; 5.13.14. All signs point to Season 7 for ‘Castle.’

20. Rich Abey says:

Giddy with excitement!

21. What i don’t realize is in truth how you’re no longer really much more well-liked than you might be now.
    You’re so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this topic, produced me in my view consider it from a lot of varied angles.
    Its like men and women don’t seem to be interested unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga!
    Your personal stuffs excellent. At all times deal with it up!