Exclusive

Exclusive Revenge Video: A Grieving Victoria Lashes Out at Conrad - But What's She Hiding?

Far be it from us to cast aspersions on a grieving woman, but we’ve got a feeling that Revenge‘s Victoria might be something from her sometime husband Conrad (shocker, we know).

As you’ll see in the following exclusive sneak peek at Sunday’s episode “Impetus” (ABC, 10/9c), Queen V is very clearly mourning the loss of her fiancé-for-a-minute Pascal, which causes her to fly at Conrad the moment he enters the manor.

PHOTOS | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

But we draw your attention specifically to the :40 mark, at which Mama Grayson has ostensibly first learned about her daughter’s abduction (and been forced to study closely the missing girl’s severed… ear? Hard to tell from that angle). While Conrad is behind her, Victoria rolls her eyes. It’s quick, but it happens.

Our question to you: What could that mean?!

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2014: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

Elsewhere in the season’s penultimate hour, per the show’s official synopsis, desperate times cause Emily “to take extreme measures against both the Graysons and those closest to her.”

Press PLAY to watch the video, then hit the comments with your theories on who’s playing whom.

Loading video...

1. Wow…when it rains it pours for the Greysons. Ah, well.

2. StupidPeopleShutUp says:

Wait, what? What happened to Pascal? I have totally lost interest in the show…I fell asleep watching last week. Pascal died? I want to get back into it but it’s SO BORING.

• aa says:

You must have fallen asleep before Conrad pushed him into helicopter blades.

• Jerry says:

I do pity you, that you have stuck so long with Revenge, they did that ONE exciting scene and you fell asleep lol.

• maxisatroll123 says:

Well that sucks because u missed out on a lot of exciting things in the episode. And frankly if its so boring to u then stop watching

3. aa says:

I can’t tell if that was actually an eye roll, or just weird blinking. But if it IS an eye roll, she’s probably doing it because she immediately suspects Emily of the kidnapping. That would be my guess.

• Alichat says:

Or perhaps it’s her reaction to him bringing up another instance where Conrad killed…..or had a hand in killing…..someone she loved. Then again, maybe she and Charlotte orchestrated the kidnapping to get Conrad to confess, and ruin him.

4. the girl says:

I think it was an eye roll directed at Conrad. I don’t think it really means much at all except, I still hate you and this isn’t over.

5. Agustín says:

I’ve been a fan since S1E1. I think Revenge’s season 1 is one of the most underrated season of any show in TV history. After a disappointing season 2 and a slow but good season 3, last Sunday’s episode brought me back in a 100%. It was amazing. I hope these last 2 episodes get the audience interested once again and keep them going into a season 4, IF there is one… Good job in bringing back Revenge to its core: Emily doing the Graysons miserable, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

• Jerry says:

Personally, as a person that “binge-watched” (not in a day, but within a week) most of Season 2, I didn’t think Season 2 was that bad. I think it is quite convoluted (too messy), and the actors mumble their way which makes things even more confusing, but it wasn’t too bad. Season 3 was too slow paced for my liking, a bit of hit and miss, but it’s better than Season 1. I do hope this show can wrap up for a final season, and the writers can put ALL their ideas together for one last season knowing that they must reach a conclusion, instead of dragging Revenge plots.

• Gus T.T. Showbiz says:

I find that with a lot of shows that binge watching them allows me to enjoy them better than watching them in real time. I don’t know why. Maybe it allows me to not think about and nitpick plotholes or inconsistencies in the story. But, Revenge season 2 was like that for me. Loved season 1 but, due to scheduling had to miss season 2. After binge watching it I couldn’t understand what all fo the griping was about. Love season 3.

6. chaouad says:

Emily did it for sure !

• Alichat says:

Unless it was Aiden…..and the line in the synopsis about taking extreme measures against those closest to her means she puts the smackdown on Aiden for doing it.

7. dq18 says:

If Jack had checked in with Emily before heading out to an abandoned cabin with Charlotte like what would likely happen in the real world, we wouldn’t get this awesome kidnapping twist. Fortunately, this isn’t the real world AND Em knows Jack isn’t all that bright, so now we get to learn that Emily has been “stalking” Charlotte under the guise that David might just still be alive. Obviously she’s hired someone to help her hold Charlotte and give Victoria a glimmer of hope that David isn’t dead so that she can draw out the truth.

8. Liza says:

Getting really pissed with Victoria’s whinning!!!
    Your daughter is abducted, conrad is planning to come out now on tv to confess. And all you can think about is lashing out at Conrad blaming him.

Her character is over annoying this season Conrad is more tolerable than her!

9. Davey says:

I think this season has been mostly entertaining but I don’t know if anyone’s watching.

10. Coal says:

Having only started watching Revenge after both Season 1 & 2 were complete made watching a lot more pleasurable because I knew was not going to be left with frustrating cliff hangers. Now I see on these forums people getting excited on the back end of the season, but we all know we are not get any conclusion at the end of the season. 9 months and 22 episodes is a lot to invest in something with no conclusion.

11. Emma says:

Victoria is behind the kidnapping, I’m sure. She didn’t seem at all concerned about Charlotte. Only mad at Conrad. Any mother would get hysterical seeing what seems to be her daughter’s ear.

• Andrea says:

I agree. If my daughter had been abducted, and seemingly tortured, I would be more worried about her safety than my ex-husband’s crimes. I think that Victoria wants Conrad to suffer, now more than ever, and Charlotte is the best way to do that. She is his ultimate weakness. Plus, if her phone call to the “feds”. a.k.a. Emily, at the end of the last episode meant anything, she would have been suspicious from that point forward, and automatically assumed Conrad was to blame (which he was, technically). She wants him to confess to his actions 20 years ago, because it is the one crime that he has committed that still has so many lose ends.

12. TinLV says:

I don’t think Emily orchestrated the kidnapping and I’m sure Victoria didn’t.. she has other things on her mind what with the bloody loss of her fiancé. But Aiden might have. I don’t know that he would have his crony cut off Charlotte’s ear, though. That’s a little extreme even for him. Whoever it is, has been trying to convince Charlotte that David Clarke’s alive and therefore, pin this on him. I love this show and hope it goes on for at least another year or two.

13. N says:

I love Revenge! They must watch Hannibal!

14. david says:

whats in the box? whats in the box?

15. CMarie says:

I don’t think Emily did it just because I don’t think she would stoop so low as to cut off her own sister’s ear.

16. isoron says:

I think that her brother kidnapped her. David had a son no one knew about.

• Luli101 says:

Ooooh. I think you may be right. I thought the cabin guy might be David Clark after plastic surgery, but he looked too young. He had a little of the David Clark look, so I think he could be an unknown son. I guess we’ll have to wait and see, but interesting theory.

17. DoctorWhoFanatic says:

Should that line say “Victoria is HIDING something from Conrad?” The word hiding is missing….

18. wins says:

Well honestly, let’s break it down.
    1. Conrad nor Victoria want to confess to the David Clark stuff so why would they be behind it?
    2. Who else knows and is desperate to have Conrad and Vicki confess about DC? Hmmm. Not a very big list really and my money IS on Emily.