Exclusive

Exclusive The 100 Sneak Peek: Clarke Takes Drastic Steps to Save Finn -- But Is It Too Late?

Clarke and her fellow survivors finally make contact with the Ark in TVLine’s exclusive clip from tonight’s The 100 (The CW, 9/8c), but as you might expect, there’s no time for pleasantries.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

In addition to seeking help for Finn’s stab wound, Clarke is also stuck being the one to tell the Chancellor about his son’s death. (I know no one is safe on this show, but if they could please not shoot the messenger, I’d really appreciate it. Clarke’s good people.)

Hit PLAY on the clip below, then drop a comment: Who are you most worried about surviving The 100‘s freshman season?

Loading video...

1. Katherine215 says:

I’m really liking this show! Here’s hoping it gets a second season…

2. Maryann says:

A renewal for this one is a pretty safe bet. What I want to know is where is it going next season. It makes sense for more people to go to the ground, but what about the title still fitting.

• abby says:

Well the title was really only literal on the way down because by the time they landed they were the 98 and several more have died since then so there’s not currently a 100 of them anyway.

• Alice says:

The 4400 killed off some- they didn’t change the title.

3. bj says:

Maybe they’ll have people volunteer to go down next season. It’s got to be better than volunteering to be floated. At least you have a chance on the ground.

4. Eileen says:

It seems like they are really getting down in numbers–how many are left? 80? I’m interested to see where they go with this. I really like the show–although I don’t particularly care for Finn.

5. TL says:

This show is getting better and better. I’m digging it!

6. yurie says:

The reason it’s been decent is because of the 13 episode run. I feel it should be renewed for 13 episode runs only as that way all the unnecessary flab will automatically be cut out.