'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Arrow, Parks, Elementary and Other Shows Are Faring

It’s when you get those butterflies in your stomach, your tongue tied and some sweaty palms that you know that you’re… in love being betrayed?

These TV couple knows a thing or two about betrayal. See for yourself as you heck out this installment of ‘Ship Shape , a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments for TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2014: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Riana says:

Jeremy and Bonnie need to be over. They have no chemistry. They should have brought Anna back somehow. Maybe if Star-Crossed gets cancelled, it can happen.

• dax says:

or just wrap up with noth characters all together.. other than Elena’s only living relative (which is of en a nuisance rather than a blessing), Jeremy is utterly annoying and useless character! Oh how i wished to get alaric back when the other side’s wall was down. Bonnie, if you’re leaving witchie, please take Lil Gilbert with you! Pretty Please!

• alistaircrane says:

Jeremy is awesome. I stopped watching TVD last season when he was killed off. I love him, and as Elena’s brother, he needs to stick around and stay alive.

• trainwreck says:

oh cmon Jeremy is one of the most annoying whiny characters on TV! you have been going through a lot but you cry more than your sister! I think without him, elena would be more badass. he seems to be her kryptonite

• alistaircrane says:

I don’t find him whiny at all. I love Jeremy! He is the best of the non-vampire characters.

• alistaircrane says:

Honestly, Jeremy and Tyler should have been gay together. They had such hot chemistry in Season 1.

2. wonderwall says:

To be fair, I think Sara/Oliver should be categorized in something more than Cloudy with some rain… I feel like it’s closer to treacherous thunderstorms because I don’t think they’re getting back together after this episode. Also, Sara is for sure bringing Nyssa back to help team Arrow defeat Slade! It’s going to be awesome :)

• Dominator of destruction says:

Sara breaking the relationship for the reasons she gave def have a chance of getting back together later down the line assuming they don’t go the predictable route of killing her in the finale

• wonderwall says:

I wouldn’t mind this unless Oliver suddenly becomes an item with Laurel (god I hope not) again. Sorry, but the sister swapping needs to stop. I also don’t think the writers are intending on killing Sara! She’s been more popular than Laurel so yeah :)

3. Harry p says:

I’m actually rooting for oliver and laurel from arrow! Not a fan of ollie and sara…. Also damon and elena from tvd is one of my favorite couples on tv right now:)

• wonderwall says:

I agree, I’m not a fan of Oliver/Sara. I’m more of a Felicity/Oliver fan myself so I’m glad they broke up. Though I still don’t fully understand why they got together in the first place? I guess it’s because of the familiarity and the fact that they’ve been through the same things… IDK Regardless, I can’t wait to see the last 3 episodes!!!

• alistaircrane says:

I stopped watching Arrow after Season 1, but WTF? Why aren’t Oliver and Felicity together??? Glad I stopped watching because I would NOT put up with this BS!

• wonderwall says:

Arrow is about so much more than the relationships! If you stopped watching after Season 1 I suggest you pick it up again because it’s gotten really good! Slade Wilson is just amazing to watch… And the acting has gotten so much better especially on Amell’s part (I think he did a phenomenal job last episode). While i think they dropped the ball on Laurel this season, they’re slowly making her less unwatchable (imo). Also Felicity is still the same awesome girl she was in season 1 so yeah… Try giving it a go! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it :)

• Dominator of destruction says:

Laurel is still unwatchable everything about her story is contrived and un natural like how she got her job back,her miraculous recovery from being an addict and since she has had her job back she has already used blackmail twice her character is a joke

• wonderwall says:

Lmao! I love how no one saw her recovery as ‘miraculous’. I mean, doesn’t every drug addict and alcoholic recover within 2 weeks? The way the writers handled her ‘recovery’ was just horrible… It made her character more inconsistent. The writers really need to stop retconning her character and let her grow naturally and over time or they could just kill her. Although I liked how she kept Oliver’s secret but that’s the only thing I liked about what she did this season which says a lot (which is why she’s less unwatchable to me)…

If she does get back together with Oliver, I’ll probably question her self respect, sanity, and dignity (or whatever’s left of it). Also, I thought that the fact that it was Oliver who gave her a lecture about her ‘behaviour’ seemed laughable. He’s been more horrible to her than she’s been to him and his sister combined, and I hated how she was the one to apologize to Oliver and not the other way around. Just goes to show how toxic that relationship is and how weak Laurel was at that moment…

And I really don’t care if GA and BC are together in the comic world, they shouldn’t be together in the show (again, this is just my opinion). If you want to see something play out that’s exactly like the comics, just read the comics. Let the TV universe be a standalone. I just don’t want another HIMYM scenario where the writers paint themselves into a corner.

• alistaircrane says:

I didn’t really enjoy Arrow…it’s not what I want from a superhero show. For reference, my favourite superhero tv show is Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.

• Dominator of destruction says:

How could anyone root for Lauriver seriously they have zero chemistry,Ollie repeatedly cheated on her when they were dating Ollie chose Sara over Laurel twice now once before the gambit and a second time when she got back

4. Name That Tune says:

Ah, Snowing are the best!

5. Oncer says:

Once Upon a Time was stuning this sunday!!! The Snow and Charming scene was soo hearthbreaking and beautiful *.* They really have one hearth now! But Regina and Robin was absolutely cute to!! <3

6. Beckstle says:

Maybe Lanie will share her fears around marriage with Esposito when they go to the Caskett wedding, thus opening the door for them to start dating. :)

7. Babybop says:

Regina and Robin Hood make me happy. I hope it’s nothing but clear skies for them!

8. Rachie says:

I agree Charming & Snow made me cry. It actually scared the cap put of me when the curse was broken, I kept waiting for Charming to drop. (Thinking he was still dead from the flash back since they came to the present before explaining the shared heart.) I LOVE LOVE Regina & Robinhood together… it’s time for her to have a happily ever after. I think Emma needs to go easy on Hook & be together. I also would love for Rumple & Beauty to actually get to be together. ♡

9. Rachie says:

With Arrow.. I’d love for Ollie

10. Qing Yan says:

I like Sara and Oliver… For all y’all out there that don’t think so are crazy!

• Dominator of destruction says:

Im with u Sara/Ollie are clearly the best pairing they easily have the best story they arguably have the best chemistry their more honest with each other than anybody else and understand each other better than anyone period

11. annie says:

How about Philip and Elizabeth from “The Americans”? My new favorite show.

12. How about Wade and Zoe in Hart of Dixie?

13. Marie says:

I LOVE SkyeWard!! I hope Skye can save Ward from his dark side!! And get him away from Garrett and HYDRA!!

14. Fosho says:

I think Sara and Oliver are TOO similar and that’s why they don’t work. The shared history creates understanding but it also holds them back from moving on with their lives. I loved that Sara won’t just be “Oliver’s girl” anymore, as I think her earlier episode as a damage and darker character were more enjoyable. She seemed a richer character and then got pulled into the Lance Family Soap Opera, eww! I’m hoping she hooks up with Nyssa again. I l

15. S says:

Jamie and his partner on Blue Bloods! I love them together!

16. Scotty says: