Austin & Ally Renewed for Season 4

Austin & Ally Renewed Season 4Austin & Ally will continue to make music together for the foreseeable future.

Disney Channel has renewed the musical comedy for a fourth season, the network announced Saturday.

RELATEDGirl Meets World: The Matthews Family Rallies Together in First Poster

“The strength of this series helped make 2013 Disney Channel’s highest rated year ever among tweens, an audience that is invested in the Austin & Ally stories, and the fun they experience on a journey with the characters,” Adam Bonnett, executive vice president, original programming, Disney Channels Worldwide said in a statement. “We’re looking forward to delivering many more engaging stories soon.”

The series’ third season continues with new episodes on Sundays.

1. Mika02 says:

My children no longer watch disney since the stop showing Good luck Charlie, Ant Farm, & Shake it up.

2. c-mo says:

This is the only Disney show the kids watch…now that GLC is over…so they’re very happy.

3. Paloma says:

One can only ask WHY?

4. Laura says:

I’m 26 years-old and like to catch Austin an Ally here and there. I also enjoyed Good Luck Charlie and Sonny with a Chance.

5. Marcinho11 says:

I can’t stand Ross Lynch. I prefer Liv & Maddie.

6. Scott says:

Its a far better comedy than most of the unfunny garbage the main networks keep pumping out. For a start it doesn’t rely on overacted crass humor and it does treat it characters with respect. A novelty I know.

7. Nate says:

I stopped watching Disney Channel after Good Luck Charlie went off. Will start again when Girl Meets World comes on. That’s all i want in life :-)

8. 80s says:

I’ve never seen the show, but I would never have predicted that this would be the break-out of the bunch. It proves that I honestly don’t know what tweens/teens like. I’ll check it out sometime!

9. Hello Yellow says:

Well all the little kids in my family will be happy about this! They love Ross Lynch and his real life group R5!

10. my best friend’s mother makes $71 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for six months but last month her pay check was $13147 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit this site right here…………..
    W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M

11. MusicSpaceTV says:

I stopped watching (live action) Disney Channel shows after Shake It Up, really Good Luck Charlie, ended.

I honestly never would’ve guessed this to be the breakout show. I would’ve guessed, after Good Lick Charlie, Shake It Up but hey this generation of tweens only really care about nonsensical stuff.

12. isabella says:

i miss good luck charlir all i watch now is full house at night and lifetime and abe family now can wait for the fosters and pretty little liers to come back on :)

13. isabella says:

i miss good luck charlir all i watch now is full house at night and lifetime and abc family now can wait for the fosters and pretty little liers to come back on :) and twisted

14. I hate austin and ally says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

15. bubbles says:

I love austin and ally with all my heart and I cant wait to see season 4!!!!!!
    #still15

16. Rani says:

Love the show austin and ally

17. When and where will they start filming. Will it still be in front of a live audience that we could get tickets to. Would like to bring my daughter out to CA to see a live taping if possible. Thank you for your information. Martha Barnes

18. Susan says:

Yeah! Woo Hoo! Yippee! OMG

19. Austin and ally is the best show ever! And this show is the only reason why I watch disneychannel ;)

20. Rayha says:

I love watching Austin and Ally when will the fourth season release in India.

21. Liz says:

Do you know when the 4th season will come out?! If not, it’s fine, I was just wondering.😃

22. I want austin&ally to stay togater for the next show