Exclusive

May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series' Season-Ending Episodes

As May Sweeps begins and the TV season nears its end, TVLine has everything you could possibly need — well, except for smelling salts. (You know how cliffhangers can make you faint.) Scroll through our shocknado of a gallery for exclusive images from Once Upon a Time, The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries and more, plus all the finale spoilers you can handle.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2014: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

Remember to check back — often! — because as we get further into Sweeps, we’ll be adding more pictures and more teasers from more series. (Go ahead and bookmark the page now. We’ll wait.)

All set? Get clicking, then join us in the comments to debate, speculate and formulate how you’re ever gonna manage to DVR it all!

1. Lies says:

Tvd: hoping that elena finally gets to feel something for stefan again! Also it’s time to bring Alaric back they need a goodie back on the show. For caroline and stefan i hate it, caroline already has breakup feelings for tyler, some feelings for klaus give the girl a break, if it is stefan who gets feelings for her then just come on.. It’s a show about a love triangle he will love elena till the end, so that makes his feelings for caroline not so real.

Ouat: i don’t know who will marry.. Or hook and emma as a shocker, or rumple and belle or maybe regina and robin in that lost year? The person who cursed everyone is someone with magic, if it isn’t the witch then who is it? Because you can only do that spell if you give up on the thing that you love most right? Also loveeee the fact that the knave is coming to ouat what a great actor to bring in!!

Reign: wondering what the end will be for mary and francis hope he isn’t dying already. Great to see bash happy for a while he deserved it.

Grey’s: just please let cristina’s ending be good, hoping for some good old flashbacks with george, mer izzie and alex!

The originals: don’t have a clue who is going to work together, but there are enemies that we didn’t meet yet. Rebekah needs to return fast it is not the same without her, if she can’t return as a regular then bring in kol idk but there needs to be more family time. I also hope they bring jn a good strong lady that everyone just falls in love with. Ofcourse a caroline crossover would be perfect but i guess we are never going to see her in new orleans, still dying to see her reaction when she finds out that klaus is becoming a dad and haley is the mother.

2. Patrick Maloney says:

Cannot wait to see the Hannibal finale, now that I’m reminded of the big fight scene at the beginning of the season.

3. MA says:

No car wrecks or proposals on Nashville? Sounds great!

4. Beth says:

Love the Chicago Fire scoop. I am thinking Shay is going to get in contact with Devon which is soooo not good, that girl is bad news. I hope Casey and Dawson work it out for sure but my whole thing is, I would be all for her becoming a firefighter if it had been her goal since the pilot but it came out of nowhere. I think Casey has helped in a lot of ways with it even though his hesitation comes from not wanting her to get hurt, which makes sense. In regards to the Severide and Lindsay thing my guess is it will be short lived and she and Halstead will be together by mid season two. I cannot wait for the one Chicago episode(s).

• Stacy says:

I kind of think the person from Shay’s past will be Clarice.

• jaelyn96 says:

I hope you are right about Severide/Lindsay. I’m thinking the writers are liking the idea because it challenges them. I want her with Halstead,

• Kiane says:

Lindsay and Halstead have no chemistry/drawn factor between them. It would be watching siblings make out. Every partner on the same show doesn’t have to be more. Criminal Minds and Law & Order versions are successful with that.
      Lindsay and Severide are good together.

5. Luli says:

Thanks for the scoopapalooza!!! 😊

6. Josh says:

Are they going to kill Sheldon’s mother?

7. Teri says:

Cannot wait for the Castle finale and for Beckett to get closure on her mom’s murder and also marry the love of her life: Richard Cadtle.

8. Stacy Wong says:

I want Daisy Wick to remain the main female intern because she is the best female intern to work with Brennan. I do not want any new female interns in Season 10, except Daisy because she is my main favorite of all the interns Brennan has. Bring Matt Davis back on Vampire Diaries because he is a very good character to watch. Imissed him since he was killed off.

9. Reblogged this on THB Files and commented:
    I can’t wait to record every finale of my favorite shows on DVR for next month.

10. jaelyn96 says:

I’m not really happy about the Chicago Fire Season finale. I am not a fan of Lindsay and Severide. I want her with Jay. Yes she had scenes with Severide on fire but she was flirting with Jay the entire time. Him randomly showing up at her apartment, them kissing and then not even being shown on CF or CPD after that makes no sense. I only watched CF because of CPD but I am ready to tune CF out. I only can take so much Severide in a week

11. naychansamnang says:

I couldn’t agree more.😊

12. Catch 22 says:

Too much I love you’s and I can’t live without you….For Sam and Mercedes to just considering a split. I bet they run off and get married. Ryan said a lot of big explosions and decisions season 5 finale.

13. aw says:

BONES
    Nobody but me finds it creepy that Sweets keeps hitting on interns? It was ok once with Daisy, but now he seems to me like some workplace-creepster hitting on impressionable young women, who are not fully qualified and there by easy to exploit.
    PLEASE STOP!

• Kay says:

Sweets states that he is 22 in his first appearance on the show. That would only make him 28 at this point- definitely young enough to be with interns, who would likely be around 26. It still is weird from a professional standpoint, but I don’t find it creepy at all. He’s dating in his age-range.

14. aw says:

and TVD –
    PLEASE kill Damon. Best idea ever. As long as he is “alive” as a Vampire, it will always be the same thing over and over: him pining for Elena, him doing Elena, him killing people and losing Elena, Elena wanting to be friends, him pining for Elena, ….
    I startet fastforwarding whenever these to are togehter, it is SO BORING! Two hot people making moon eyes at eacht other and behaving like idiots is NOT a STORY-LINE. It’s down-right lazy by now.

Originals kind of lost me as a viewer when they lost Rebecca. To me it is strangely empty without her. And Marcel is just a douchebag for hooking up with Camille the moment she left town.

15. I hope the wedding is Regina/Robin. As of yet we do not know what happened between them the whole missing year in the enchanted forest and 3B has them finding each other in EF and SB. Regina’s character has come full circle and her “soul” responded to that first kiss. Their souls found ea other after all this time; so they hopefully will marry and get their happy ending.

16. Jane says:

I know you will be adding things so please try and get something on Supernatural. Thanks

17. iman says:

WOW, Once Upon a Time has gotten better n better. i love it so much. I am absolutley obssessed with season. Hook n Emma have been written so well. And Reginas character development n Hooks character developnment has been awesome. Adam and Eddy are awesome they are great writers. I CANT…I CANT. This season is making me crazy. Love it!!!

18. Squintern says:

Tired of the the whole faux agnst the Castle writers lime to do every season. Itis no longer funny

19. Brandt says:

When OUaT 3B started it was so exciting, rather I was so excited. My excitement seemed to wane a couple of episodes ago though. I think shipper wars have ruined it for me. I’m less and less excited about it and have quit secluding my Sunday nights. I’m at the point now that if I’m home I may watch but it not, eh. I really used to love this show but not even Regina has kept me interested as of late.

20. S. says:

Still thudding over the “I’m not a guy…I’m a man.” Love Danny, but don’t mind some Tim Daly at all. Hoping for some romance after the love eyeballs Danny had, but I have faith in Mindy and Co to do something hilarious. They can do something emotional too, all in the same episode. ‘s why it’s a great show.

21. Dee says:

Is it hopeless to still ship Skye and Ward??

22. Whatevah says:

Boy Avery seems to have that “damsel in distress” hero thing down…ugh..Juliette dump his sorry behind. Let him hang out with *boring* Scarlett..

23. Wonder Woman says:

For the love of God just let Stefan and Caroline be friends. They have a GREAT friendship, why ruin it with romance. Must EVERYONE on this god forsaken show jump into bed with each other.

24. fuzzibear says:

Any chance of the Once Upon A Time producers incoorporating the story of Narnia into the storyline. That would make a new twist and it would be interesting.

25. jcraines719 says:

I think ABC us trying a little too hard with the Castle teases. As much of a fan as I am, I hope whatever trick the show’s writers have backfires on them and ABC punishes the show with a shortened season 7.

26. Lucy says:

They’re so going to screw up Cary and Alicia relationship.

27. Still disconcerting though. They had CM finale scoop this time last year and the first part of the finale is oh.. next week. And the preview does not look good for two of our favorite profilers, who I also sort of ‘ship together.

Messer is so tight lipped this season it isn’t funny.

28. acurat says:

“Suburgatory is not looking at this as a series finale…” too bad. With its ratings, it chances coming back are slim and none – it just will end with a lot of unresolved storylines. Too bad the “Once Upon a Time” creators don’t run that show – they ended “Once Upon A Time In Wonderland” very nicely in 13 episodes – like a mini-series.

29. Stacy says:

No revolution? What is up?

30. Kat says:

are they ever going to update this list?

• Katie_Mead says:

It seems not.
      I’ve checked back — often, though usually as a stepping stone to the Sweeps Scorecard — but can’t say as I’ve noticed any update yet.
      Some of the finales people have been asking about have already come and gone in the few weeks since this article was posted, but no fresh scoopage seems to have come to light.
      Is somebody ill or institutionalized and away from connectable gadgets?

31. Latanya says:

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to
    improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

32. Sorry You Can Delete My Comment But You Still Failed Us :(

33. pull lacoste says:

La mesure phare du texte vise inciter les pres prendre un cong parental. Najat Vallaud-Belkacem a dclar vivre un "rare moment d'motion pure".Le Parlement a adopt dfinitivement mercredi, par des votes successifs du Snat et de l'Assemble, le projet de loi sur "l'galit relle entre les femmes et les hommes", dont la mesure phare vise inciter les pres prendre un cong parental. Le texte, qui avait fait l'objet d'un accord entre dputs et snateurs en commission mixte paritaire en dbut de semaine, a t approuv dans les deux assembles par la gauche et la plupart des centristes, tandis que la majorit des lus UMP se sont abstenus. Aucun parlementaire n'a vot contre. Au Snat, il a t vot par la haute assemble par 199 voix et 145 abstentions. l'Assemble nationale, dernier texte de la session extraordinaire tre examin par les dputs avant la pause estivale, il a t adopt main leve. Aprs le vote au Snat, la ministre des Droits des femmes Najat Vallaud-Belkacem a dclar vivre un "rare moment d'motion pure". En votant ce texte, a-t-elle dclar ensuite l'Assemble, le Parlement a affirm "la capacit de ce pays faire le dernier saut qui lui manquait encore pour permettre aux hommes et aux femmes de vivre l'galit relle". Elle s'est engage ce que l'ensemble des dcrets d'application de la loi passent "avant la fin du mois de novembre". Rforme du cong parentalLe projet de loi complte des textes adopts ces dernires dcennies sur l'galit professionnelle, les violences faites aux femmes et la parit en politique. Principale innovation, la rforme du cong parental, pour son meilleur partage avec les pres. Ainsi, le cong pourra tre port de six mois un an l'arrive d'un premier enfant, et il restera de trois ans partir de deux enfants, condition que six mois soient pris par le second parent.Au rang (…) Lire la suite sur LePoint.frViolences Sarcelles et Barbs : ce que les policiers ont endurManifestation pro-palestinienne : aucun incident dclarer ParisGaza : un lu pig par un usurpateur islamophobe ?La cagnotte anglaise de Thomas FabiusRecevez la newsletter Le Point.fr