Exclusive

May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series' Season-Ending Episodes

As May Sweeps begins and the TV season nears its end, TVLine has everything you could possibly need — well, except for smelling salts. (You know how cliffhangers can make you faint.) Scroll through our shocknado of a gallery for exclusive images from Once Upon a Time, The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries and more, plus all the finale spoilers you can handle.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2014: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

Remember to check back — often! — because as we get further into Sweeps, we’ll be adding more pictures and more teasers from more series. (Go ahead and bookmark the page now. We’ll wait.)

All set? Get clicking, then join us in the comments to debate, speculate and formulate how you’re ever gonna manage to DVR it all!

1. admin says:

Nothing on Person of Interest?

• Bear says:

Agreed. I was really looking forward to a hint of the mayhem that’s surely to come.

• Doris Bell says:

No Blue Bloods or Person of Interest either.

• Doris Bell says:

I mean Blue Bloods or Hawaii Five-0.

• Et al. says:

Spoiler for all CBS dramas: There’s a lame crime and the team solves it.

• Greg says:

Prey tell, just what do ANY of the other networks have that even comes close to almost ANY CBS drama? I will give you “The Black List.” Other then that, there is nada on NBC. Grey’s Anatomy will have yet another catastrophe. While Fox and the CW dramas can only be compared to “Duck Dynasty.” Well, maybe “The Simpson’s” on FOX but, that can only be considered a drama on FOX. “HEY! I’M JUST SAYIN’!”

• dee123 says:

LOL. Sad but true.

• js says:

greg, you’re delusional. procedurals do just that. proceed along as usual. there’s nothing mind blowing or earth shaking about that. i always wonder just who are you people that watch this predictable stuff when there’s so much more interesting to watch on television? it’s like eating cafeteria food when there’s a four star restaurant next door that’s the exact same price!

• Angela says:

@js: People watch those shows for all kinds of reasons. Maybe they like the characters. Maybe they find the procedural element interesting. Maybe it’s something their family watches and they get sucked in. And so on. And some people, after a long hard day, might want to come home and just watch something simple and predictable (and let’s not even pretend that the “cool”, critically acclaimed shows NEVER ever do anything predictable, because that’s just not true).
            Also, there are plenty of people who like the “cafeteria food” of the procedurals AND the “four star restaurant” style shows on TV, too. Why do people assume that if you watch one you can’t enjoy the other?
            I want to know why people make a big deal out of other people’s TV viewing choices. If someone wants to watch procedurals, so what? Why do you care? Let them watch their stuff, you watch yours. Pretty simple, no?

• Patty says:

Yes, it’s very simple. Variety is the spice of life.

• Angela says:

@Patty: Exactly. And mind, I have no problem with the fact that some people aren’t fans of procedurals (or hospital dramas or so on). I only watch one procedural myself, but I’ve also seen a few random episodes of other ones on occasion, and while I see why people like them, I also get where those kinds of shows wouldn’t be to everyone’s liking. That’s fine.
            I just don’t get why people who aren’t fans of that type of programming feel the need to constantly remind people of how predictable the shows are, or how they’re “for old people” (’cause apparently programming targeted at old people is…bad?), or whatever. The fans have heard those complaints a ton of times before and…they don’t care, so…*Shrugs*.

• alex jones says:

well person of interest is a bit more interesting than that.

• Katherine215 says:

The article states they’re going to be adding more shows and spoilers over the coming weeks.

• Rich Abey says:

Exactly! TVLine offers plenty of coverage for almost all the hit/popular shows except for PoI. Wonder why…are the PoI producers so secretive? or aren’t any of the TVLine crew watching the show, which would be surprising given that it is one of the best TV shows on air along with Game of Thrones.

• An Irrelevant says:

Yes! Thank you! I’m glad I’m not the only one that sees the neglect that POI receives. And no, POI is not another one of CBS “lame” case shows. Watch the next three episodes and you”ll see that it’s much, much more than that.

• Angela says:

Again, people, they will mention it eventually when spoilers come up for the finale. This article will continue to be updated. So chances are “Person of Interest” will show up in here soon.

2. Hmm says:

Jumping up and down over the Chicago Fire update. My heart is already racing and I have NO DOUBTS they will deliver an incredible finale. The only way I’d care about the Vampire Diaries news, however, is if they bring back Alaric. At this point, with the absolute crumbling of the show for me this season, the only thing that could bring me back is Alaric. Damon needs some light to bring him back from the edge and the only two who have ever been able to do that are Elena (which isn’t working now) and Alaric. Plus I miss Matt Davis an unbelievable amount.

• Mary Kate says:

Agreed, TVD has gone somewhere else this season and that’s saying something since last season wasn’t so great either.

• Jacqi says:

Yes be alaric! He needs to come back and stay!!!!!

• Allison says:

I loved TVD from the first day it aired, and now I am just beyond flabbergasted at the directions this show has gone. The story has gotten out of control, it hasn’t made much sense to me since The Originals departed…Elena turning into a vampire was the last great moment of the show for me. So disappointing for a once great show!
      I am excited about The Originals, however! My bet is that Marcel sides with the witches because of Davina, Klaus sides with the wolves, and Haley dies in childbirth (maybe). Oh, and Cami stands firm with the humans.

3. polly says:

Penny knows she’s working with Will, they had a scene together in gorilla suits…or is it another movie?

4. Pete says:

$20 says Rachel (Glee) ditches her Broadway career (that she’s dreamed of since a baby) to be on a TV show called… SING! And moves to LA. Talk about meta. And lame. Hate this show.

• nate says:

then what was the point the rant then?

• Shazay says:

Pete, you can rant all you want, and say what you want. That is the purpose of the comments section. I hear you loud and clear and agree with you 100%.
      Nate, I dont understand why people aren’t allowed to post their thoughts on a show they’re now disappointed in. Grow….up.

• Francine says:

I think its personally fine to rant about a show you’re disappointed in. We all get like that and have hope that crappy storylines and bad writing will get better. But when you outright say you hate a show? I guess I don’t get that. If I hate something I don’t watch it. There are so many shows out there, why waste your time on one that makes you that miserable? That’s just my opinion though, I understand others feel differently.

5. Andi says:

Nothing about Belle, Rumple or Rumbelle at all?

6. Just one thing says:

Cue the gnashing of teeth from some Castle fans.

• Kim says:

I can already hear them sharpening their pitchforks…. ;)

I’m not worried. I don’t think Eddie McClintock will be an issue. Well, a big issue. I’m sure he’ll cause some sort of trouble. I just don’t think he’ll be the reason for any wedding drama. Nor do I think that Castle and Beckett will have a major relationship issue that will cause wedding drama. They’ve kind of already done that last season. Whatever happens to disrupt the wedding, I think it’ll be a big, outside force. Nothing internal. And nothing to do with Eddie McClintock because that’s just too easy.

• Just one thing says:

I absolutely agree, Kim. Regardless of how they’re trying to bill it, I don’t think it’s going to affect Castle and Beckett’s relationship. Looking forward to Eddie McClintock’s stint, though.

• Mary says:

And I read on another site that those “shocking news” send them – Beckett and Castle – into a wild run; if those news were to cause major issues I can´t see how they could go together on a run:)

7. Patty says:

Thanks, TeamTVLine. Great, as always.

8. Stacy says:

The last few episodes of Chicago Fire have been great and it sounds like it’s just going to get better as the season comes to a close. I am NOT, however, a fan of a romance between Severide and Lindsey. I watch both shows but I have zero interest in getting invested in a couple created for the sole purpose of manipulating the audience.

• Jax says:

which is pretty much every couple on a TV show ever.

• sarah says:

Same here about Kelly and Lindsay. I want to see her with Jay. Then a new love interest… me lol for Kelly.

• Jessica says:

Me too! I like her better with Halstead as well. As for a love interest for Severide, I’m not sure. Out of all the women he’s interacted with I think he’s had the most chemistry with Shay but that’s obviously not an option. Maybe someone new…

• Hmm says:

Confused… how are they being used to manipulate audience? Honestly asking, not being sarcastic.

• Nancy says:

They want you to watch both shows…Fire and PD

• Stacy says:

Every show tries to get the audience to ship a particular couple to create interest in the show and I have no problem with that. I’m talking about creating a match that obviously will never be for the sole purpose of drumming up interest in the spin-off. I’m sure it works but I’m saying that I personally do not like it. I don’t mind an occasional cross-over (like the upcoming bomb attack) but I prefer both of the shows to stand on their own merits with their own separate story lines.

• Hmm says:

Ahh got ya. I can see how it could be construed that way, but I don’t know that they need to strum up numbers for PD. I think ratings are solid for the show and while yes, they do more crossovers than normal, I think it works. I don’t view Severide/Lindsay as a ploy, rather something that was not well-developed even though it was given plenty opportunity to be so.

• jaelyn96 says:

I’m not happy about it either I don’t like the Severide/Lindsay relationship, like her better with Jay. I only watched Chicago Fire because of CPD. I prefer them To have separate storylines on their own show. I hope they break them up by next season.

• EJ386 says:

I think it is awesome that there are shared storylines for the show. It is realistic that these people who know each other and live in the same city and work together for the pilot keep seeing each other around. Better than pretending that these people suddenly don’t exist any longer, like on TVD/Originals.

• Kiane says:

Lindsay and Jay are pitiful and have NO romantic tension/drawn factor none whatsoever.
        They are more like siblings. Linsday and Severide have that magnetism between them.
        Linseride Forever!!

9. jenna says:

can’t wait for the burke’s return episode on grey’s anatomy! Personally I’m surprised the show isn’t heavily promoting it although that may start after tomorrows episode

• jenna says:

also my prediction with shane/leah is that leah will get fired (maybe due to the inter-relationship ban) and shane will leave with cristina to continue her research

• Julie says:

I could care less about Shane and/or Leah leaving and for all I care they can take Stephanie with them. I don’t mind Jo but only because she seems to make Alex happy otherwise I could do without her as well. The only non-original cast intern I’ve ever been a fan of is Lexie and I’m still not inverse her getting killed off. Still missing Lexie and Mark but I cannot imagine what Grey’s will be like without Christina.

10. Flaw says:

Does anybody else feels like they might kill someone on glee?

11. Brandy says:

Can’t wait for BBT(hope Leonard & Penny get engaged)& Reign especially.VD & TO.

• Brandy says:

Oh also can’t wait for Once too,

• Whitney says:

We totally watch all the same shows =) haha love it. I just can NOT sit through another Leonard & Penny break up. If they fall apart again, that needs to just be it. They are full blown adults and while I don’t think a full blown engagement is necessary for the story, this iffy hot & cold thing is getting stale.

• Greg says:

Concerning Leonard and Penny. I will just pose a question. What happens when the “marriage” tension is broken after it has been a key element in a fairly long running television comedy?

• Brandy says:

Haha.cool.I currently watch Reign,Vampire Diaires,Originals,Once Upon a Time,Big Bang Thoery,Hart of Dixie,Star-Crossed,Beauty & the Beast,Carrie Diaries,The Fosters,Switched at Birth,Pretty Little Liars,Devious Maids,Rizzoli & Isels,2 Broke Girls,Drop Dead Diva,Witches of East End,Mistreses(US),Hitvthe Floor.Do watch any of these besides Reign,VD,TO,BBT,Once?

12. leigh says:

Oh boy. The closer we get to the Caskett wedding, the more nervous I get about reading about it. Sigh.

• Squintern says:

You are playing right into the hands of the creators. I would revolt and say you are not buying into the gimmicky and tired old relationship angst. If people stop falling for the crazy plotsthen theydbe forced to change.

• S. says:

Forced to change to what? That makes no sense. There has to be drama (and on network procedurals there are constrictions about what you can do to generate that, ABC won’t let them just do whatever they want). This is tv, not fan fiction where things go smoothly at a wedding while everybody listens to a reading or two, the vows, and their own internal monologue about looking forward to cake and the open bar later. I don’t get why people are getting nervous. They’re gonna get married. Hang on and look forward to the twists and turns. This isn’t about if, just how/when. The journey.

13. well that was disappointing. I can honestly say I only watch maybe 3 of those shows, why does this website focus so much on garbage like Glee, Greys, and anything on the CW.

14. Why is there nothing about New Girl???????

• Angela says:

Ehem…from the article itself: Remember to check back — often! — because as we get further into Sweeps, we’ll be adding more pictures and more teasers from more series.

15. sarah says:

Vampire Diaries: I fear that Damon will be dead, well that will be the cliffhanger but then next season he will come back
    Arrow: So if Slade is not really after Oliver then who can it be??
    Chicago Fire: Are some firefighters going to be in a life or death situation that will leave us not knowing until the fall?
    Grey’s: So now I am guess Christina will fall for Burke all over again and leave with him.
    For Shane, Leah and Stephanie to all leave something major has to happen, deaths or firings.
    Originals: So what people will form an alliance that will be shocking? Hayley and Marcel?

• Hmm says:

VD: I would die if Damon died.
      Arrow: My guess is Sara.. or maybe Robert is alive… or maybe whoever got Slade marooned on the island in the first place.
      CF: I sincerely hope not because I cannot linger all summer worrying if anybody is dead

• Freckles says:

I think Slade’s target is our secret villan in Arrow. I mean malcom merlyn. Slade first captured his daughter which is first dropped by Malcolm if you remember. Slade told Thea the truth about her father. And then he killed the mother of malcom’s daughter. So I think it’s Malcolm that Slade is after.

• Francine says:

I wouldn’t mind Damon dying actually. I think it could be a good thing for his character. They’ve really destroyed him this year and I find him completely unlikeable now. Before, I hated the things he did but I still loved to hate him you know? Now I just find myself not caring at all. Damon dying to sacrifice Elena and/or Stefan and coming back in some other capacity could be just what his character needs. Of course, that’s just my opinion :)I’ve been so disappointed in this show this season but I still enjoy certain characters so I just can’t quit it.

• Allison says:

VD: Everyone else has had a shocking end (Stefan gone all Ripper, Elena waking up in the morgue as a vamp, why not Damon? Who knows what they’ll do with this convoluted mess they’ve made.

Arrow: Slade isn’t the one after Oliver? Did I miss something???

Originals: I bet Marcel, who was once against the witches, will work with them for the sake of Davina. They will work against the wolves, with whom Klaus and his family will side. The vampires will be divided… I am not sure of the fate of Haley…I just know I’ll be angry if the baby dies! There have never really been children or babies on TVD or TO, so I can’t quite picture it working out.. Cami is going to turn against Marcel and Klaus…she’s going to stand firm with the humans as a way of paying homage to Father Keiran.

16. Ellen S says:

the Blacklist?

• Ralph Olsen says:

Blacklist is my 2nd favorite show on TV, but Grimm is definitely the best show on any network.. The story’s keep’s you hopping week to week, the actors are fairly unknown but are great. You have comedy, horror, action and drama. I have my DVR set to record the entire season.

17. Brian says:

Hannibal must get renewed!!!

• TullaT says:

Yes, please! Best show on network TV.

• Ice Star says:

I LOVE Hannibal. It is one of 4 network shows I follow. It is smart, compelling, well written, superbly acted and the dramatic tension is so tight its like being on a tight rope. It is by far the best TV show network has offered in a long time.

• DL says:

I’m praying NBC will keep it going as a prestige piece! I look forward to each new episode every bit as much as Game of Thrones (and that’s A LOT!).

• Tav says:

Hah YES, ^^praying to the old gods and the new that we get at least another season. The show is so smart and addictive it’d be terrible to end it now.

• JM says:

Amen to that!!!

18. Paris says:

I only watch four of these shows, but thanks for the info. On TBBT can we have AFF die painlessly in a lab snafu?

19. Androme says:

I bet that person having a departure is (maybe) Sheldon’s virginity. Just saying.

20. Anne says:

Oh Glee, how I miss the days when Rachel was Rachel Berry and not Lea Michele. I mean the fact that Ryan says next year won’t be NY focused kind of takes the suspense out of which path Rachel chooses. If the show’s not in NY she clearly doesn’t pick Broadway even though that’s been her dream since the pilot.

21. Amy says:

Good Wife???

22. Jean says:

Please add Blacklist and Vikings!

23. Babygate says:

SHIELD has been the biggest surprise for me this season. I started out hating Fitz-Simmons to the point of rolling my eyes every time I saw them, to actually enjoying them. Most surprisingly has been Ward. He was the blandest character of all. Beyond boring. And then he turned out to be a plant from Hydra and showed us his true colors. That was brilliant. And the writing has improved immensely as well. Well played.
    Love also for Chicago Fire which manages to make me cry every episode. The stories really tug at your heart-strings. I’m just hoping that for next season Shay will find someone decent to love her and not take advantage of her. The terrorism story for Grey’s is beyond lame but the truth is that I don’t think most people watch because of the stories. They watch because of the characters. This could end up playing like the big ‘plan crashes on the bay’ storyline of the S7 finale which was extremely boring and uneventful. Not to mention we never saw the plane or the scene of the crash. With Cristina leaving, I really don’t think that they needed the unnecessary hype of a terrorism act for the finale. I mean, this is not Scandal…

• DL says:

I find Brett Dalton’s acting to be SO much stronger as “evil Ward.” You can just tell he’s having so much more fun with the character now that there’s this extra layer. If only the writers had told him from the start, I feel like his performance would have been more nuanced from the very beginning, because he would’ve known there was more to him than just this stereotypical, hunky, slightly damaged leading man. I love Ward now (or love to hate him)! And I’m on the edge of my seat wondering how things will play out for his character! I’m so invested!

24. Arya says:

Nothing about NCIS:LA, Person of Interest or Chicago PD? Give us more informations about these and other shows!

25. jeanann says:

Great recap. Could you please add Blacklist and Vikings? Thanks!

26. Danny says:

Oh my God, The Mentalist, YES!

27. Pat says:

The season finale’s on some of the shows that I watch, look great. Grey’s will be sad because Christina is leaving. NCIS will also be sad but I am sure it will be a beautiful tribute to Ralph Waites character. Grimm and Castle, I just want both weddings to go off without a hitch, but we know something is going to happen. Bones, I just hope whatever they are going to show us does not damage Booth & Brennan’s marriage. Arrow, well I know that there will be crazy violence and I just hope they wrap up the Slade storyline and I can only assume that a character will die, my guess is Roy. Now, OUAT, this is the one show that will drive me nuts, if Zelena is able to get Snow’s baby. I will be waiting in anticipation for all of the show’s season finales that I watch. ( Some were not listed above) THANK YOU, TV LINE, for the info on some of the season finales.

28. cutout@ptd.net says:

ok my guess is beckett is already married?

• Mary says:

Really hope they didn´t go that way, because it would be stupid! Anyway, whatever it is, it´s already done…and I read somewhere Seamus Dever said the fans wouldn´t neither be happy or sad/angry about the finale, so I believe it´s not that (because I´m sure Beckett being already married would let a lot of fans very angry):) Well, in about 3 weeks we´ll know:)

• Pat says:

If you go back to season 1, NANNY McDead Castle asks Beckett if she has ever been married and she says “No, never been. When it comes to marriage I’m a one and done type.”

29. DL says:

I know it may be too close an echo of last season’s finale, but all I want from the Revenge finale is this line addressed to Victoria: “My name isn’t Emily Thorne. It’s Amanda Clarke.” Or, conversely, this line from Victoria to Emily: “You can drop the charade. I know who you really are. Amanda Clarke.” One of the two. Please, Mr. Nayar! I’m begging you! Let’s put the cards on the table and go into Season 4 with the masks (and gloves) off!

• Alichat says:

I would prefer that Emily do the reveal to Victoria. I would like her to be surprised by the revelation since she’s already figured out that Ems is gunning for her family and those close to them.

30. Anita says:

Yep Hook all the way!!!

31. Cindy says:

I’m confused. The headline says “99+ spoilers” but there are only 23 pictures. Are you saying there are 4 to 5 spoilers per picture, on average? Or are some pictures missing?

32. Bonnie Maynes says:

I hope the Mentalist has a seventh season. There are more stories to tell.

33. Ron says:

All I need is a Hannibal and Community renewal, and I’ll be happy. And honestly, I’m not even trying to be complicated — all I really need is one more season of both (and that they both know that going in so they can wrap up accordingly). This process of waiting for the official decision, especially with such on the bubble shows, is excruciating.

34. Liz says:

What. No love for Supernatural? C’mon……it’s been a great season but where are we heading already.

35. Via Bona says:

Count me in as looking forward to when you add news on “The Blacklist,” “New Girl,” and POI.
    I have innumerable questions which I’d love to know about the first. Some of which will be answered only to be replaced with more, I’m sure.
    I really am also looking forward to seeing how Nick and Jess deal with this break up. I really believe they’ll get back together. Meanwhile, I’m so looking forward to Schmidt and CeCe happenings. I’ve liked them since season one.
    POI seems like a ticking time bomb. It has so many threads, it’s almost hard to keep track of them all. I am excited about the finale. This season has been excellent.
    Also, thanks so much for the spoilers on “Castle” and “The Mentalist” as well as the ones on TBBT and “Bones.” Oh, and AoS.
    The ones listed that I’m looking forward to the most right now are “Castle” AoS and “The Mentalist.”
    The last episode of “Castle” with Bracken at the back of it (‘Belly of the Beast’ IIRC) was excellent-so more of that sounds like it’ll be great. I think they will tie the knot and thinking of them on the run together sounds like it could make for some good viewing. I hope Rob Bowman directs. He is awesome.
    After seeing “Winter Soldier” I am interested in the fallout to the dissolution of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Hydra stuff, and what is going on with the ending (the third group-with the staff and the twins-? Will that be touched on in the series or just the movies? Also sad about Ward’s betrayal. Feel sorry for the rest of the team. And they have so many odds stacked against them already. Oh, and excited about Hill and Fury returning.
    “The Mentalist” is a long-time favorite and I’ve been watching lately and waiting for Jane to get up and just do something. Lisbon obviously loves him and he loves her, so I’m very curious as to what he’s going to do about it. It’s been a long time coming. Actually, I saw Matt’s teasing tweet about the finale spoilers and have been eagerly awaiting for this to finally be put up.
    Thanks for the spoilers, guys! :)

36. Maren says:

So basically the whole Bash and Mary romance was for nothing? So lame. Why promise fans it was going to be a ongoing thing then? I don’t why I keep investing myself in couples on tv shows when the writers decide to drop them like a penny. First Elena and Stefan, now these two.

37. Heidi says:

We need spoilers about Hart of Dixie! I haven’t given up hope on a Zoe and Wade reunion…

38. Catherine Wallace says:

So glad that they are moving past the absurd love triangle on Reign. There are so many more interesting themes to explore in Mary’s story, like the politics and her rivalry with Elizabeth, her actual marriage to Francis, and the difference between being a king and being a queen in those times. Monarchy wasn’t even an equalizer between the sexes during those times.

39. Alichat says:

Revenge – The show boss adds that Daniel might want to cut back on the Scotch, because, well, “He’ll be in peril by the end of the season – and deliciously so.”

THANK GOD! And let it be mortal peril and the next season begin with his funeral please…….or stick his waste of a character butt in a coma…..as long as we don’t have to deal with anymore Daniel scenes.

40. Jean-Paul RZ says:

Revenge is making me go crazy!!!

41. SonOfCoul says:

The headline is a lie!!!! There are no Season Finale spoilers about Agent May. :-)

42. Rosa says:

Its funny. I actually find Mary and Francis’s marriage boring even if it was historically accurate. Maybe its the way the writers have written it but I does nothing for me. Bash and Mary was historically inaccurate but I thought they had great chemistry. Its a pity that the writers decided to let it go. That, Catherine and Nostradamus were the best parts of the show for me. I’m liking the politics too.

43. Joni says:

No cliffhanger at all on ‘NCIS’, to me, sounds like everyone is already signed on for Season 12 but the news just hasn’t been released yet. Fingers crossed. And and toes and eyes too.
    I love that “Honor Thy Father” is the A-story and that they’re going out with the tribute to the much-loved Ralph Waite. I’m also quite content with Tony’s adventure in Marseilles was moved up a week. I think I’d be a bit disappointed if he was not with the team for the season finale if “The Admiral’s Daughter” was in that spot. After, what I’ve been referring to as the “Season of Transition” the last thing I’d want is a finale leading into a summer of questions.
    Many thanks to Mr Glasberg and the whole cast for going out with poignancy rather than “OH NO! What’s going to happen?”

44. Francine says:

I guess some people didnt read the article- it says they’ll add more shows as they get all the information. Thanks for the Castle and Grimm scoop!

45. Ia says:

Stefan and Elena goodies, yay!

46. carol says:

I hope Caskett does get married no matter what it is they have to resolve it’s taken so long to get them together it just seems fitting that season 7 would be about them being married (if it gets renewed).Also hope the Mentalist gets renewed but only if they get Janes and Lisbon together as a couple forget it if they don’t.

• Patty says:

Carol – ABC-TV should be announcing its 2014-2015 season line-up by mid-May. ‘Castle’ has been a ratings winner for the network, so all signs point to Season 7.

47. Susana says:

Ok FOX needs to stop changing Bones schedule. Lots of weeks off, changing from Monday to Friday and then back to Monday. I love Bones and I would follow no matter what, but it is really getting hard to figure when the new episodes are going to be on.

• Sarah says:

@Susana

I hear ya, But this time it actually makes sense, IMO, because this way the last 2 episode will be back to back instead of being separated by two weeks. And it could also be because they need a little more time to edit the finale since they just started to.

48. Joe Macro says:

If after all they have through all the ups and downs, If Beckett and Castles wedding is not to be, and they break up, that’s it for me, stick with Bones a class show.

• S. says:

*facepalm* They won’t break up. You don’t know when or how the wedding is gonna happen. Not having it one day (should something happen) doesn’t mean they won’t find a better way to do it. As long as that dress changes, I’ll be thrilled by whatever they do. I might even be thrilled in spite of it.

49. Bill says:

Bummed about Glee not being NYC-centric next season. Was really looking forward to that. Not nearly enthused about final year, but will probably watch since I’ve watched from the beginning. I think Murphy has a hate on NYC!!!

• S. says:

I wonder if it WAS gonna be NYC centric and then with the ratings situation Fox wouldn’t let them. Maybe the process of pretending to be there has been too expensive.

50. Ana says:

Every time I think I can’t get any more excited for the next Once episode, I do!! The stakes keep getting higher and higher and I LOVE every aspect of the story.
    Can’t wait to find out how Killian crossed realms to get to Emma. He’s been so heartbroken and carrying the weight of the world in the last two episodes…I really need to see him smile again and be happy, even if it is just for a brief momentr before the next catastrophe takes place. Can’t wait to see Emma’s reaction when she learns of his cursed lips and how they will tackle the situation…those two are so lovely together and such a positive influence in each other’s lives. Grat writing by Adam and Eddy for those two.
    Regina’s character development was also beautiful in 3×18! Her scenes with Snow touched me deeply…
    Once Upon A Time is so well written! I know the last 4 episodes will be epic