Falling Skies Season 4 Trailer Reveals the Humans' New Battle, a Grown-Up Alexis and More

When TNT’s Falling Skies returns for its fourth season (June 22, 9/8c), Tom Mason and his fellow humans are more determined than ever to end their war with the aliens — but as you’ll see in the first official trailer, the aliens still have a few surprises up their collective sleeve.

RELATED | TVLine Items: Falling Skies Adds Harry Potter Vet and More

For starters, Tom’s daughter Alexis — who we last saw looking roughly six years old — has aged considerably, and will now play a more integral part in the conflict. In addition, the aliens’ true desires are apparently still under wraps, though a gun-toting Maggie aims to crack that mystery ASAP.

Hit PLAY on the trailer below, then drop a comment with your early thoughts on Season 4.

_

Loading video...

1. JJ says:

I stopped watching after season 2 because it started to feel like The Walking Dead with worse actors and aliens instead of zombies. The trailer looks ok though, but i literally HATE all the actors!

• Just Sayin' says:

You ‘literally’ hate all the actors? Well, either the cast of Falling Skies turned up at your home and microwaved your puppy or you have severe emotional problems. Or maybe you just don’t understand the meaning of the word ‘literally’? One of the above.

• lechatnoir says:

I love post apocalyptic shows but falling skies is the only one that I found too cartoonish. I’m trying to get thru season 2 .Its a hard watch . I had no idea it already had a season 3 .

• mrdoubleb says:

I totally agree with the first part of what you are saying and totally disagree with the second part. :)

I developped this theory of most post apocalyptic shows suffering from the same disease. It’s like they pitch this awsom plot to the studio, where they take out the planet with a nuclear war, zombie invasion or alien race and they buy in. We have a decent pilot with good CGI and a interesting premise, so I gear up to watch a season of mystery of finding out what happened to the world and how we save it… and then, by episode 2 or 3 we arrive at the storyline of “This week on WhoTheHellCaresVille”. Episodes turn into romance stories about hippies living in a small town in the middle of nowhere.

Falling Skies got really hard to watch when they ended up in that school and spent a season there. But I powered through because I love the cast. Even the child actors are good, which is rare, and the main cast really carries the show. But I was “thisclose” to giving up – thank God the last few episodes of the previous season were really good.

• kate says:

I agree completely with mrdoubleb….if they would stay with the story line instead of wondering it sure would hold my interest…like Falling skies and all the actors but they better get there stuff together or get cancelled like Revolution…loved that one more so than Falling Skies and see where that show is….yopu get something you like and enjoy and then it is gone….but really enjoy these programs so hope they don’t ruin it by getting all crazy with the story line..

• liam says:

Omg how dare you the actors are amazing they make the show what it is!!!!

2. Cujo says:

“The video is private.”

3. James D says:

looking forward to watching i love this show, despite it’s pure silliness. by the looks of this trailer this will be the final season which makes me sad. Silver lining is TNT has put together a seemingly awesome summer programing. both the Last Ship, and Legends look really good.

4. Goon says:

Am i wrong or Maggie is kissing Ben?

• Dominique says:

nope you’re right. there’s gonna be a love triangle between the two mason brothers and maggie. whoopie -.-‘

• M3rc Nate says:

Ok i am NOT the “takes TV shows way to seriously” or the “I AM DONE WITH THIS SHOW!!!” pro-claimer….but wow im on the brink of not gonna watch this season cause of Maggie and Ben.

This show made Maggie and Hal something awesome, made them stick together and be strong and be a positive, working, relationship on TV and thats rare…and now they want Maggie to absolutely betray Hal (even if broken up) by having her jump onto his little brother (whos like 20 to her 27 or w/e, and we have seen him grow from 16 in the pilot to 20 now)?! Makes me sick. I get in the vampire diaries Elena jumps from a brother to another but they are dead vampires on a fantasy show…these are supposedly humans living after an alien invasion…overall unless i read some interview that says the fans will understand whats happening and it will only last a episode or two (and that maggie-ben DONT sleep together) then im done.

• johnhelvete says:

End of the human race if people don’t procreate, perhaps Hal is sterile.

• Rachel says:

Amen, amen, amen. I LOVED the Hal/Maggie dynamic, and having her with BEN? That’s disgusting on so many levels. One of my favorite shows, but I will not be able to watch if that’s what they do.

• Freddie says:

Ben was 14 in the pilot and from what I heard of they’re having a Hal and Lourdes relationship so they’re both with someone else.

• M3rc Nate says:

I dont like Hal with anyone else either but that doesnt change anything….going from one brother (who she had issue with to begin with because of the age difference) to the other brother, let alone the even younger brother who she knew when he was 15…is creepy and gross. If it was a 27 year old man character and he was with the 19 year old chick then it ended and he is now with her little sister who he knew very well when she was 15 years old, and dont forget the father is around and head of the group…pretty sure that story line wouldnt happen because it would be seen as taking advantage and sister swapping once the younger is old enough.

Overall, disgusting. Even if Hal died, getting together with his younger brother whos like 20 and you knew him when he was 15…gross. Gross gross gross and a THOUSAND times more repulsive if they have them do anything more than a kiss here and there until they (Hal, Maggie) are back together which they will be, the actress basically said it in a WonderCon interview (“things get ruff until they get better in the middle of the season, around episode 5″ paraphrase). But if she sleeps with him, im done, out, writers trying to be scandalous and take risks cause its the last season, not realizing they are being gross and taking it too far and ruining a big part of what people loved about this show.

5. Kelly says:

I feel like I need a recap…

6. Crystal says:

I may have missed them, but it looked like no Hal and no Lourdes. Bummer.

• Katt says:

Lets keep our fingers crossed. With what happened last season they can bond now…. Im still shipping Hal/Lourdes and Ben/Deni

• Ŧгєє says:

I can’t seem to spot the Maggie and Ben scene. Anyone mind pointing it out it me? Oh, and I’m completely open to Hal/Lourdes (they were my original ship) but I’m not too keen on Maggie/Ben.

7. Goon says:

no, there’s lourdes, is in one scene with maggie she’s covering her hears ..

8. steven says:

Is it just me or is Maxim Knight (Matt) starting to look like a white version of Jaden Smith?

9. cjeffery7 says:

wait so alexis has gone all lady gag blondie?

10. Joey Padron says:

New trailer looks good. Weird Hal and Lourdes weren’t featured in trailer. Excited to see new season in June.

11. Freddie says:

I love this show and can’t wait for season 4!

12. RichieS says:

Wil Patton was a damn good football coach who never should’ve lost his job.

13. Linderella says:

I can’t wait to see the next season!

14. Isabel Archer says:

We love this show at our house and cannot wait for the new season to begin! Love all the actors and all the characters especially Paton and Wyle.

15. I think falling skies is one of the best shows on T.V. please keep it going for a long time. Lets see more of the alians. They really look authentic. °Maybe continue on where they leave earth, and have to go live on another galaxy or world.

16. Patrick says:

I want HAL AND LOURDES!!! YUS!

17. Jason says:

No, I won’t watch if Maggie and Hal is ended and Maggie goes to ben. I’ll quit watching.

18. juggalos says:

Has everyone forgotten Ben is sadly still linked…could be a preview trick…but after s3 finale I’m watching.

19. Leanne Gray says:

I love everything about this show, whether you lije it or jot irs entertainment and no zombies !

20. Becky Sanchez says:

This show has such potentiality. I love that it is so original. At the end of Season 3, I totally felt like Hal would end up with Lourdes, I like that coupling because they go back to the beginning. If they showed Maggie with Ben, I’m hoping thst it was a heat of the moment thing, Maggie is not for him. Personally I feel like Ben will some how end up with an alien hybrid like his sister, someone that perhsps hasn’t been revealed yet. I am very excited that Season 4 is just about here, but disappointed in the lack of interest in the creaters tto continue the graphic novels to help fill in the long gaps and very limited number of episodes.

21. Rosemary Dixon says:

I love Falling Skies. Can’t wait for season four. We have to wait too long in the UK.

22. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it
    is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to
    suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next
    articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

23. Can’t wait, enjoyed all of them.

24. Daz says:

Just shows you different strokes for different folks, I personally love this series:)
    But I do have a serious sense of imagination unlike some it would seem! lol
    Thank heavens this is also not another walking dead series stretched to it’s limit, that was interesting for all of 5 minutes, seriously how many episodes can one make of zombies, half the cast play the same roll with nothing to say while the other half play the same boring roll with nothing worth saying lol, tedious and monotonous at best!
    Bottom line is, I suppose you have to be into SiFi to appreciate this kind of series and if your not then what the hell are you doing watching something like this in the first place?

25. times says:

Can not watch
    the vdo

26. peter@justajoke.com says:

Perfect story! Good acting! Love it or leave it and watch the show you like.
    I like it a lot, since Noah still is a good actor.