What to Watch Friday: Shark Tank's Vino Frenzy, Hannibal Regresses, Unforgettable and More

Hannibal - Season 2On TV this Friday: An appealing pitch wines and dines the Shark Tank, an Unforgettable criminal wants to settle some scores, Hannibal and Will cast suspicions aside and The Writers’ Room talks ScandalAs a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 9 programs to keep on your radar.

RELATED | Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled? On the Bubble?

8 pm Kitchen Nightmares (Fox) | Chef Ramsay helps restore Alexa and Randy’s Colorado restaurant the Old Neighborhood – and yes, it is very old – and mounts “one of the biggest transformations in the series history.” (Watch a sneak peek.)

8 pm Unforgettable (CBS) | When a defense attorney is killed, Carrie and Al are on the hunt for a recently paroled criminal who may be looking to settle other scores.

8 pm Whose Line is it Anyway? (The CW) | Sumo champion Byambajav Ulambayar joins Aisha Tyler and crew.

8 pm Last Man Standing (ABC) | Season finale: Mike thinks Vanessa’s visiting sister needs money and he’s right… because she wants the funds for a baby!

RELATED | Save the Dates! 60+ April Premieres and Finales

9 pm Hart of Dixie (The CW) | Zoe and Lemon find some common ground and turn to each other for some girl-to-girl advice. Yes, you read that right: Zoe and Lemon!

9 pm Shark Tank (ABC) | A father and son from Vegas pitch a high-tech replacement for a cork that helps preserve wine and olive oil – but all we really care about is the wine part.

9 pm The Writers’ Room (Sundance) | Season premiere: Scandal star Kerry Washington, creator and showrunner Shonda Rhimes and writers Mark Wilding, Matt Byrne, Jenna Bans and Heather Mitchell give viewers the inside scoop on the juicy ABC drama and talk about how it almost never made it to air.

RELATED | Keep or Cut? Vote on the Fate of Hannibal, Hart of Dixie, Community and 23 Other ‘Bubble’ Shows

10 pm Continuum (Syfy) | Kiera discovers what’s controlling the series of Liber8-connected bank heists; Carlos’ new knowledge of time travel gets in the way of his work.

10 pm Hannibal (NBC) | Will rejoins the FBI to help investigate a strange case – like a dead-woman-found-inside-a-horse strange – and also resumes a doctor-patient relationship with Hannibal.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

GET MORE: Premieres, Previews, What to Watch

1. Zooey Franny says:

Definitely going to tune in to watch The Writer’s Room! I can’t wait to see what other shows they will highlight this year! I hope they bring on the writers of Community at least!

• rflairfan1 says:

Scandal, Pretty Little Liars, Sons of Anarchy, The Good Wife, House of Cards and an episode with Walking Dead, Smallville and 2 other comics in one episode.

2. Doris Bell says:

I’m going to watch my Washington Nationals host the St. Louis Cardinals. If the game goes south, I’ll watch Unforgettable, Say Yes to the Dress (both), and I Found the Gown (both). No Grimm, Hawaii 5-0, or Blue Bloods tonight.

3. Raul says:

Is it Last Man Standing seaon finale? From what I know there’s one more episode left( 3×22-Mutton Busting, 25 April)

4. Joey Padron says:

Hart Of Dixie and Best Week Ever.

5. Britt says:

Kitchen Nightmares
    Whose Line…?
    Shark Tank

I then have to rewatch Reign and Scandal since I wasn’t really paying attention last night! Also The Crazy Ones since I didn’t yesterday.

6. Maryann says:

Unforgettable
    Continuum

7. Brandy says:

Hart of Dixie

8. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
    newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
    time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything.

I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

9. kirads09 says:

Continuum – turning everything you think you know about timetravel upside down, inside out etc.

Hannibal (BTW TV Line – THAT picture What are you trying to do to my ♥. *thud* I can’t even.)

10. It’s not the season finale of Last Man Standing, it is next week

11. Steve says:

Unforgettable
    Continuum
    Hannibal

12. Tallee says:

Last Man Standing, Blue Bloods, Continuum, Hart of Dixie.

13. Pat says:

Well unfortunately, Unforgettable is not on tonight, at the 8PM time slot, in the Washington DC area. They have a Outnumber Hunger Concert on for that hour. They do have it scheduled for 1:37 AM Saturday, so I will have to DVR it. All of the other shows that I watch are either repeats and of course Grimm is not on. So I will have a 😞 Friday night for TV watching.

14. Georgia says:

Continuum and Unforgettable.

15. Justin says:

Unforgettable
    Continuum

16. Can I simply say what a relief to find someone who actually
    understands what they’re talking about online. You actually realize how to bring a
    problem to light and make it important. More people must read this and understand this side of your story.
    I can’t believe you aren’t more popular because you surely possess the gift.