Exclusive

Exclusive Tomorrow People Video: Leven Rambin Stirs Up Lair Discontent About the Savior

Tomorrow People leader Cara may have a revolution on her hands.

Leven Rambin (The Hunger Games, Grey’s Anatomy) makes her debut as superpowered rabble-rouser Natalie in next Monday’s episode (The CW, 9/8c), and she wants some facetime with the resurrected-but -MIA Roger in the following exclusive video.

Natalie isn’t one to keep her discontent quiet, either. “We wait for him all these years, and then he just bails on us. What kind of savior is that?” she exclaims in front of all the lair’s residents.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the newest Homo superior.

Loading video...

1. jm says:

HOPE it get renewed. I love most of the CW shows now… well those who are not yet renewed.

2. James D says:

CW if you have to choose between this and 100, please choose this it is a far better show. Aaron Yoo is too good in this show, he and Luke Mitchell should fight crime together in the show and in real life :)

• Isobel says:

Hopefully if ttp does get cancelled that both actors get recast in another show quickly, because I agree they’re great to watch

3. K says:

Leven is awesome! Love her.

4. meah says:

This show has really been stepping up and going in the right direction am glad I stuck with it
    The founder has really got me intrigued.still love my fave john
    I know julie plec is pushing the idea of jastrid,want to see how it will all unfold

5. Joey Padron says:

Can’t wait to see next episode. This week’s episode was good.

6. JC says:

Hillary and Stephen, please make it work…a second season would great

7. The Tomorrow People is getting good. I’m glad I stuck with it through every episode. Loved the original British version, and this is a great reinterpretation of it. Hope it gets renewed in favor of some of the other crap CW has on it’s lineup. Too many shows with pretty young faces and boring plots. At least this one is based on familiar former property, and does justice to the source material. I literally can’t stand to watch most of CW’s other shows.