TVLine Items: Roswell Reunion, BMS' Kickstarter Campaign, a Kitchen Exclusive and More

Roswell Reunion 2014Ready for another close encounter of the angsty kind? The cast of alien-drama Roswell, which ran from 1999 to 2002 on The WB, will stage a reunion this June at the ATX Television Festival in Austin, Texas.

RELATED | Lost Reunion @ PaleyFest: Outrigger Mystery ‘Solved,’ the Clone Theory, Icky Kissing and More

Star Shiri Appleby revealed several of the attendees, including Revenge‘s Nick Wechsler, on Twitter:

Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…

* Spike TV’s Blue Mountain State, which was cancelled in 2011 after three seasons, is seeking new life through the magic of Kickstarter. An official campaign has been launched, with the goal of raising $1.5 million to film a movie this summer in Montreal.

* TVLine has an exclusive first look at Friday’s Kitchen Nightmares (Fox, 8/7c) in which Chef Gordon Ramsay makes enemies with a mannequin named Fiona.

_

* A new promo for FX’s Louie, which returns for its fourth season May 5, finds star Louis C.K. jumping off a bridge. Behold:

_

1. Steven says:

I’m so mad that i don’t live in Houston. They should come to New York Comic Con or paleyfest in October.

2. Maryann says:

Now if they would just start a kickstarter for a Roswell movie…

3. Dennis says:

I LOVED Roswell, I even read the post series books

4. Lucy says:

I just re-watched Roswell (and subsequently re-experienced ALLLLLL my high school emotions and wardrobe choices) on Netflix! Hope this reunion airs online somewhere!!

5. MDEP says:

Ugh, super excited and amazed by the headline. Super disappointed when I read the actual article. Shame on me, I should know better.

6. Alichat says:

A Roswell what?!? I wonder if Heigl will deem it not worth her time to appear. Then someone will throw that Nyquil commercial in her face, and it will be entertainment for all!

Wow…that was mean of me wasn’t it?? LOL

• kate'shomesick says:

She mentioned Roswell in a couple of interviews she did (during Greys….and while her career was taking of) and she seemed to be pretty embarrassed about doing the show in the first place so…

7. Dave says:

Jason Behr better get his butt there! I wish he acted more often! As for Katherine Heigl – honestly, she’d probably deem this reunion below her. Can’t stand her – she needs to be knocked down a few notches!

8. Ice says:

I miss Roswell so much! They should do another season to show what happened with the Aliens and friends after they left.

9. Alice says:

They need Majandra Delfino at this thing. Emilie de Raven is probably stuck in Canada filming, but I need Michael and Maria on that panel.
    OK perhaps need is a bit too strong a word.
    I would really, really like to see that happen.

10. Gerald says:

Loved Roswell. No offence to Star Crossed, but Roswell was a much more clever Alien human romance show. I’d kickstart it, but it would need to have a good script and all the cast back.

• Laur says:

I always thought they could easily do a spin-off five years from now with Max’s son starting to develop powers out of nowhere and trying to figure out who he is. He could easily have the same healing powers as Max and start the mutation in one of his friends without realizing what he had done. THEN there could be this epic story of discovery with the original cast making cameos as his son starts to piece together his origin. (Maybe even a mention of all the cancer kids, that had to of mutated to aliens as well.) They could even close the struggle for power on the home planet. I’ve thought about this way too much, but Star-Crossed has had me yearning for Roswell.

• SimonS says:

I know, I hate how it’s hard for me to enjoy Star Crossed because it keeps making me miss Roswell. I still hate the way the writers took some of story starting around the middle of season two, but regardless I loved it so much and wish desperately that it could be back in any form.

• luvmypup says:

Star-Crossed has been so great the last few episodes. I wish everyone wouldn’t give up on it. So many great potential storylines. I love it and really want it to get another season. All you fans of Roswell, please help us out!!!

11. ggny says:

Gonna take a WILD guess and say Katherine wont be there lololol

12. Will says:

like Katherine Heigl really has anything going on that would prevent her from being there?
    I’ll tell you what she’s *not* doing – filming a guest return on Grey’s…

13. Liz says:

YES!!! Liz & Max… How I miss them! I hope BOTH Shiri & Jason Behr (wish we would see more of him on tv!) will be there!
    (But Katherine Heigl can miss the party, it’s fine.)
    Come on, give us a movie please!

14. Eric says:

Seeing Jason Behr and Shiri together again is going to make me so happy.

15. Melora says:

I think the cast hated Katherine Heigl. I doubt she will be there.

• Laur says:

I’m pretty sure Jason Behr and Katherine Heigl were together during Roswell. So she HAD at least one friend. :/

• Federica says:

Actually, Heigl and Wechsler are really good friends: everytime she posts a photo of her with her friends on Twitter, he’s always there (she also talked about him in some interviews). Moreover, Katherine was a bridesmaid at Delfino’s wedding and once she spoke about how much she enjoyed “Life Unexpected” with Appleby (who thanked her and said she was really looking forward to Heigl’s new movie).

16. Jj says:

I could do without KH. As long as everyone else is there. If a movie were to happen, a recast of Isabel would be fine for me….

SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!

17. N says:

Yay Katie Heigl

18. Kim says:

I feel old that they have this and it’s been 15 years. Where’s my walker?

19. I wish they would do a movie or reboot of the show, Max, Michael, Liz, Maria & Kyle need to be in it. Max & Liz together again,

20. luvmypup says:

Hi everyone! Please watch Star-Crossed. It has gotten so good!!! Some great storylines and potential storylines!

21. Ram510 says:

Blue Mountain State is great!!!