'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Mindy, Parks, Scandal and Other Shows Are Faring

Love — and a fair amount of pollen — is in the air right now, tugging at your chest and bringing a tear to your eye as you look back on how they week treated your TV couples.

For a quick review of all things romantic on the small screen, check out this installment of ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments for TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Fallon, Colbert, Justified, Once, Mindy, GoT & More

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Starfox9 says:

No Jisbon?? The ending to the latest episode was heartbreaking!! So many feels!

2. taco says:

I don’t even ship SwanQueen, but I’d take that ship over CS. Hook’s ‘pining’ is stalkerish and not at all romantic. Emma had rebuffed his advances a couple of times and even said that she doesn’t yearn for him. Man-liner should take a hint. Seriously. Emma deserves someone better.

• jan says:

I agree with this one hundred percent. I feel as if the Hook/Emma relationship is being a bit forced now. They’re always mentioning Hook left and right, especially when Emma’s around. I don’t know about you but I definitely am getting tired of all this pro-Hook thing. I mean, please. There are other more interesting things, and people, than Hook. They’re really milking it when it comes to Hook. And they’ve literally turned him into a love sick puppy, which isn’t want I WANT for his character ugh. I don’t dig that anymore. I mean, I was pretty open to CS until they did that, changed his whole personality for Emma I mean. Plus, I don’t get how he is SO in love with her tbh. They don’t even know each other that well and he claims to be in love with her already? I mean, compared to ships like Rumbelle, which actually had relationship development and complexity, this ship is literally just so shoved in my face (same with Hood/Regina but that is definitely another day because that would literally make me write a whole essay and I would rather not right now). Plus, compared to other pairings, Hook/Emma don’t give me tingles when they look at each other. Compared to what I saw in the Neverland flashback with Hook/Tink (good lord I had to fan myself after that encounter) and the many looks between Regina/Emma (I actually had to re-watch the office scene in 3×13 multiple times because of the look Regina was giving to Emma and vice versa. It was literally like a slap to my face because damn how did I not see that blinding chemistry before? So I went back and re-watched the the whole show and, what can I tell you, they would be so much more realistic than Hook/Emma due to their amazing relationship development). ANYWAYS, yes; I do agree Emma deserves someone so much better.

3. Jenn says:

The Swan Queen magic lesson was the only interesting part of this weeks ep

4. amicam says:

impressed to see Regina and Emma on this list. Not a Swan Queen fan per se, but I agree that it looks just as plausible as the rest of the pairings in that show, and I’m happy to see it get acknowledged alongside all the others ;)

5. Ella says:

I’m over the original Hart of Dixie relationships. The only things I still like about the show are Wade and Lemon and their relationship and I would LOVE to see the writers actually go there with this couple instead of going back to boring season 1 pairing, which I liked back then, but can’t stand now.

6. Brandt says:

Nice to see Swan Queen on here. I see the show moving more and more that way so it’s probably time for the media to start introducing the idea to middle America. I started rooting for them after Season 2. Now that Neal is dead, I’m all #TeamMommies.

7. RMA says:

Go Alicia Go!!!! Should have happened years ago (I’m sure she feels that way too).

8. Jennifer says:

where are Derek and Meredith in Greys, Castle and Becket . on Castle? abd its Olivia ans Fitz non Jake!!!

9. oldest says:

They pressure washer used for industrial and commercial task uses
    a much heavier duty components compared to one manufactured for home use.
    The bags could be made with suitable bits of cloth and filled with fiberfill, dry beans
    or peas. Whirlpool cabrio washer error codes ul This article
    continues to be flagged as spam, in case you think this is an error please contact us.

Using your pliers, reconnect the right hose to its inlet making sure to tighten them
    properly. It is additionally being used for better hardware utilization, since modern solutions have capabilities of dynamic resources usage scaling.