Ratings: Last Man, Neighbors Finale and Five-0 Dip, Unforgettable Ticks Up, Hannibal Steady

Hannibal - Season 2NBC bubble drama Hannibal held steady this Friday, drawing 2.4 million total viewers (inching up 10 percent week-to-week) and a 0.8 demo rating.

Leading into that, Grimm (4.8 mil/1.2) was down two tenths.

RELATED | Keep or Cut? Vote on the Fate of Hannibal, The Neighbors, Hart of Dixie and 25 Other ‘Bubble’ Shows

Over on ABC, Last Man Standing (5.6 mil/1.1) fell 11 percent and three tenths, The Neighbors‘ finale (3.9 mil/0.8) dipped a tenth and Shark Tank (6.5 mil/1.6) dropped 13 and 20 percent.

CBS’ Unforgettable (7.7 mil/1.0) added some eyeballs and a tenth in the demo versus its midseason premiere, Hawaii Five-0 (9.1 mil/1.3) slipped 6 percent and a tenth and Blue Bloods (11 mil/1.5) was flat.

The CW’s Whose Line (1.5 mil/0.4) was steady, while Hart of Dixie (1.08 mil/0.3) added a few viewers plus a tenth in the demo.

Fox’s Kitchen Nightmares opened Season 6 with 3 mil/1.2 and 2.8 mil/1.1, up from its previous premiere’s 2.7 mil/0.9 and improving upon Enlisted‘s most recent tallies (1.4 mil/0.4).

1. Gon says:

Considering many shows were down last night and Grimm was down two tenth, Hannibal numbers, event tho wasn’t excellent, is pretty consistent :)

2. JM says:

That’s great for Hannibal. Please renew this show!!!

3. Jace says:

Whose Line’s ratings always cause me to worry about renewal chances at first glance, until i remember that it must cost a pittance to make compared to even the cheapest scripted show.

4. Coal says:

I liked last nights H50, it was great seeing the other team members out in the field while Danny and McGarrett we stuck. It highlighted the value of Catherine to me and its sad that Michelle Borth is leaving the show. If the reason for her leaving is due to some quarter of the public not liking her on the show that’s really terrible.

5. wrstlgirl says:

Hannibal :-)

6. Nicole says:

Grimm was AMAZING last night. Like when the whole gang is involved in an episode.

7. sarah says:

Well H50 and Blue Bloods may have been down but the numbers are still not bad at all. They did the best of the night!

8. Michael says:

Anyone know how Hart is doing compared to the other shows that were in that time slot on the CW? Hoping for a renewal so the writers can fix this past season.

• ABG says:

It’s doing poorly but all the shows that have been there this season have been bombs. Carrie and Nikita are done. HoD might be saved for an extra season but that’s it.

• Riana says:

It might survive because it’s cheap to produce as opposed to something like Star-Crossed or The Tomorrow People. That’s pretty much the reason it got renewed the first time because it was cheaper than Secret Circle

• ... says:

And Secret Circle dropped like a rock after the best lead-in on the network. Losing more than 2/3 of its audience from September to May killed it.

• ChrisGa says:

Not sure about demo numbers, but if memory serves both Nikita and The Carrie Diaries were under a million as far as overall viewership when they were on Fridays and I think since it’s moved to Fridays HOD has only gone that low once. Seems to be pretty much doing the numbers it did on Mondays I think.

• Brandy says:

In demo, it’s not doing better than Nikita and Carrie but will be renewed for syndication.

9. Pat says:

I am sure that Grimm had a lot of DVR’s and On Demand watching. I had it on my DVR. Also, I really like Unforgettable so I am glad that more eyes are watching it! Hawaii 5 ‘O and Blue Bloods are also on my favorite Friday night list.

• JLK says:

I agree. The weather was so nice Friday night in so much of the country that it wouldn’t surprise me to see that people were out and about (like I was with my family) and didn’t make it home in time for live TV.

10. Zorkel says:

Come on Hannibal….

11. El Wilfred says:

Can you give us Hannibal recaps?

Is the best show on tv right now, and doesn’t get too much coverage, it’s really sad.

12. caro says:

hannibal =) lovee will

13. Joey says:

Hannibal deserves far better ratings than it gets, but I guess it just goes to show you that most people have awful taste.

14. Mikael says:

While Hannibal’s ratings aren’t the best, I think they’re pretty good for a Friday night at 10pm, and I think it’s a good sign that the ratings are steady. Hopefully NBC brings it back next year.

15. Fastidious answer back in return of this question with real arguments and describing all on the topic of that.

16. JoJo says:

so sad about The Neighbors … whats wrong with ABC. all the networks do is cancel these good old comedy shows instead of finding a good time slot. this show was hilarious. Now it can be replaced by a horrible show that will also be cancelled within a year. Networks suck Also love Last Man, hope that one stays on the air