Did NBC Spoil Parks Surprise? Is Thrones Recast a Mismatch? Sketchy Scandal Sex? And More Qs

Colin Jost SNL Weekend UpdateWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Grimm, Saturday Night Live, Game of Thrones and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!

1 | A few Grimm queries: How did we get to Season 3 without really knowing how Wesen spot Grimms? Is Sean Renard really the father of Adalind’s baby – or just the only candidate left alive? And Juliette was kidding when she called Rosalie’s wedding dress “stunning,” wasn’t she?

2 | Did you catch Hannibal‘s “census taker” reference last Friday? And how mentally damaged do you think Miriam Lass has to be for our titular serial killer to have essentially freed her after two years of captivity? (Badly enough that she won’t yell, “Hannibal did this!,” right?) Also: If your dinner party host was serving enough “heart tartare” to feed 40, wouldn’t you kinda sorta possibly suspect him of being a psychopath?

3 | How soon is too soon to declare Colin Jost a disappointment as co-anchor of Saturday Night Live‘s “Weekend Update”?

4 | How did it not occur to Revenge‘s Mason that he could spend the rest of his life behind bars if Emily’s vendetta got her killed before she sprang him? Also on the subject of “Huh?”: How confounding was it that the death of Mason, a man she barely knew, is what pushed Stevie off the wagon? And was the temporary-death-via-poisonous-Japanese-herb plot ludicrous even by this soap’s standards?

RELATED | Game of Thrones Renewed for Seasons 5 and 6

Game of Thrones5 | If the folks at Game of Thrones had to recast the role of Daario Naharis, are we asking too much for the character to have the same general look from season to season?

6 | Is Shameless‘ crazypants Lip/Amanda story growing on anyone else?

7 | Hey, Once Upon a Time‘s Henry: “Kilian” lets slip an inexplicable age discrepancy between him and your father, and you let the oddly dressed stranger shrug it off? #SaveHenrysBrain

RELATED | Shameless Boss on the Finale’s Surprise Twist, Frank’s Fate and Laughing It Up at the Emmys

8 | Isn’t it hard to believe that a tech-savvy kid like The Following‘s Mandy – heck, any kid these days – would know better than to leave the browser history on Joe’s computer uncleared?

9 | Did Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Victoria Hand foil you with her “Hail Hydra” test? Also, something we wondered as we watched the TV show’s “news coverage” of the helicarrier crash (aka Captain America: Winter Solider clips): Has ABC’s S.H.I.E.L.D. ever glimpsed one of the films’ superhero actors (e.g. Chris Evans or Scarlett Johannson, not a CGI’d Hulk)? Or are they not allowed to?

10 | On Glee, was anyone else completely appalled by Mercedes throwing an entire faux-fur coat into the East River? And whatever happened to the onlooker who grilled Sam for throwing in a handful of coins — surely Mercedes’ crime was much worse, no?

PHOTOS | Glee Sneak Peek: Opening Night for Rachel — Why the Worried Face?

Inside AmySchumer11 | True or False? This faux headline on Inside Amy Schumer was the funniest text-based zinger on TV this week.

12 | How awesome was it to see Parenthood‘s Crosby (and baby Aida!) at Will’s poker game on About a Boy? And why couldn’t we have heard more about the Bravermans?

13 | Anyone else surprised by how often, unassuming (and narratively effective) Chicago P.D. and Chicago Fire have crossed over already?

14 | Justified‘s Daryl should let Raylan be the one to kill him, huh? And how funny were Raylan’s repeated “cocoa” references while talking to Kendall about doing hard time for an adult crime?

15 | Demented as he is, would Law & Order: SVU’s William really have taken the time to elaborately string up the Bellevue nurse if he was working with a narrow escape window? Also: If Donal Logue is now the interim SVU boss, does that mean New York City is Gotham..?!

RELATED | Law & Order: SVU Post Mortem: EP Talks William’s Dark Twist and Olivia’s Hopeful Future

16 | Can David Cook please please please take over as American Idol‘s in-house mentor for the rest of Season 13? Also: There were wayyy too many shots of Randy Jackson limply following around the Season 7 champ backstage to be accidental, no?

17 | How much is Comedy Central now wishing they hadn’t lost John Oliver to HBO?

18 | Parks and Recreation‘s Adam Scott: One of TV’sParks and Recreation best drunks? And while we’re handing out superlatives, was this pregnancy test the show’s best callback ever? (As first seen in the Season 5 finale.) Yet after a month of great, surprise plot twists, don’t you wish NBC hadn’t basically given away [spoiler]‘s pregnancy in the promos? (The same way Peacock promos have telegraphed Shaw’s Chuck return, a big Awake twist, Hannibal‘s season-opening flash-forward…. Oh, we could go on.)

19 | On Scandal, was the timing of Quinn and Huck’s parking garage hook-up a bit suspect? Could one of them been angling to allow Mama Pope access to OPA? Taking it a step further, could it be that Maya actually had no hand in Rowan’s attack?

20 | Are we the only ones who internally groan whenever Kripke shows up on The Big Bang Theory?

1. Jax says:

#1 – I am under the impression that Juliette was just being nice. Because that dress was horrible.
    #5 – I’m glad they recast. The original guy was too smarmy. Every time he smiled I wanted to smack him. I don’t mind the new look.

• Mel A says:

Totally agree on GOT. The original guy was creepy and I’m really glad they recast.

• msnyder1985 says:

He was more like the Daario in the books however. He was written as having a smarmy, cocky attitude. It sets up later scenario’s in the books better, so we’ll see how they play it out in the show.

• Guest says:

Daario was supposed to be a hearthrob, a cocky one at that. Forget how he looks like, the new one seems like a younger version of Ser Jorah rather than the “Mr. Wrong” type only a teenager would fall for: which is the point of the whole story, to point out Daenerys is still a young girl.

If I wanted another Ser Jorah, then I would still with the old one. I want the REAL Daario back!

• wordsmith says:

Regarding Grimm, I’m inclined to agree, because yeah, that dress was just awful.
      As for GoT, the new Daario does seem like a completely different character, but I’m okay with that. Neither version seems anything like the book character, so whatever.

• Rich Abey says:

#1. Uumm..Rosalee’s wedding dress looked like a pile of tightly wrapped (admittedly well laundered) rags that Middle Aged’s beggars in Europe had to resort to to keep off the cold during winter!

• Guest says:

That wedding dress looks like something my grandmother would wear. I get why a wesen would go for it, they are fairytale creatures after all. But Juliette?! Where is her sense of fashion?!

• Scott says:

I have no problems with the GoT re-cast. Daario is a relatively minor character and I can barely recognise all the main credit cast let alone any others.

• Kevan says:

Couldn’t agree more. He just looked weird with his chin and that dumb smirk on his face all the time. Glad they recast, even if they were forced to because he got a film offer.

2. Sam says:

I love Kripke as a recurring character,

• Siobhan says:

Me too! I always get a kick out of him.

• Alycia says:

Me 3. Plus, I got so used to him in this role, that it is always weird when I see the actor elsewhere in bit roles. And Sheldon does always need a nemesis since Will Wheaton is a buddy now.

• aw says:

Kripke is always GREAT. Whether he is calling Penny “Woxanne”, making Sheldon sound like Mickey Mouse, listening intently to Zach’s sex-story, charming Regina King… Love this guy!

• suzi says:

Love him. He is wisely used in small does, but I’m always happy to see and hear him.

Siwi, can you wecommend a westauwant?
            I’m sorry, Bawwy. I don’t understand “wecommend a westauwant.”

3. Sam says:

17. Quite a bit

4. Nate says:

#4 I’ve seen worse

5. Et al. says:

11. That was hilarious.

6. kd83954 says:

The Chicago PD/Fire thing is a bit cool but I gotta admit, it’s left me a little lost as I only watch PD and not Fire. Do a number of PD characters randomly pop up in Fire like they do vice versa?

• Jessica says:

Yeah I watched the first few episodes of Chicago fire but didn’t get into it, and now i watch Pd and I wish they’d stop so much crossover, I don’t want to have to watch both shows to know what’s going on!

• Ally Oop says:

I agree as well. I don’t watch Fire either but I do watch PD and it does get confusing. Hopefully they’ll do less of it.

• Sarah says:

IMO Fire gets better as it goes along and figures itself out. I think the crossovers are terrific but one of the nice things is the way it expands the dating pool. One of the most annoying things about relationships in TV universe is the way characters are either limited to dating each other or a random character brought in for an episode or an arc. Having Fire and PD exist in the same universe expands that pool a bit.

• wordsmith says:

I totally agree. Workplace romances are an unavoidable feature of workplace dramas, so any chance to shake that up is refreshing.

It’s kind of novel to see the leads of two separate shows being romantically involved. Only other example of that I can think of is Buffy/Angel, and they were never properly together during the parallel runs of their respective shows.

• dude says:

You don’t necessarily have to. It’s not like major PD events happen on Fire or that you have to understand the Fire storylines to understand PD. I’m an occasional Fire viewer and I’ve never had a problem understanding what’s going on. It’s not that complex of a show.

• Darian H. says:

You don’t need to watch them both to know what is going on. The 2 casts were all one cast the first season of Chicago Fire. Now they just split it up between firemen and cops.

• wordsmith says:

You’re right – it really works best if you watch both, though mostly it’s just character stuff. The only real prevalent story points are Voight’s history with the Firehouse and all the drama with the kidnapping of Severide’s sister. The Antonio/Gaby/Halstead connection sort of fell by the wayside.

• Ange says:

Quite a few of the key plays on PD originated during the latter part of last season on Fire. It was similar to other spin offs where they are introduced on the original show. I like the way they blend this group – they seem to work well together.

• JM says:

I love the crossovers, it makes the shows more realistic that they should run into each other.

7. Ashley says:

18.Yep, NBC basically gave away the entire parks and rec twist in their promo. Now that I think about it NBC has pretty bad promos for most of their shows

• Cory says:

IMO both NBC and ABC totally suck at promos in general. They make their shows look unappealing, even the ones I completely love. It’s so weird.

• Bryce says:

Yes! NBC gives too much away and ABC makes the plot look entirely different than what it actually ends up being.

• Jesse says:

It;s your own fault for watching promos, dude. What good can come out of it? You are gonna watch the episode anyway. The only thing you accomplish is possibly spoiling yourself.

• Jamie says:

I’m so sick of NBC running their shows just 30 seconds too long. It’s gotta be NBC because I’ve had 3 different cable providers and its happened every time. My DVR cut off the last 30 seconds of the show so I missed his face when she tells him! I suspect NBC does it on purpose to encourage live viewing, and all it’s done is make me watch it on Hulu so I don’t miss the end of every episode every week. Fix this NBC so you don’t continue to lose viewers to other platforms.

8. Et al. says:

Of course Colin Jost is a disappointment. He became co-head writer in 2012. Since that time the writing on the show has sunk to lows nobody dreamed possible. The man has no comedic talent behind the camera so it makes sense he has none in front of it. If his rich doctor daddy hadn’t bought him a fancy Harvard degree, he’d be waiting tables right now.

9. King says:

Why was Daario Naharis recasted anyway? Did the original actor want out? I thought he was perfect with his suave.

• Hannah says:

It’s not the actor fault but they made a big mistake when they cast him, he was just wrong for the part but only people who had familiarity with the books realized it. So now a big part of the audience is annoyed because they liked him more than the new one (I read lots of angry comments around the internet, mostly by women that thought Daario n°1″ was so hot!OMG WHY THEY HAD TO RECAST HIM! I DON’T LIKE THIS NEW GUY!” ecc. ), which is problematic since Daario is basically just a love interest for Danerys and he has to be bought as one.

Michael Huisman is a better fit. I’m just a little disappointed about the hair colour. I wanted them to go all camp and make it blue but they chickened out!

• Dav says:

The original actor (Ed Skrein) has been picked to replace Jason Statham in a reboot of the Transporter movie franchise. While no official statement has been made, his leaving GOT happened to coincide with the announcement of his new Transporter role.

10. Girl in MD says:

Totally agree with the following and also why go to Lily did she really think that Lily would let her go and not kill her if she refused to tell her where Joe is

11. Rob says:

5. Given the new Daario is much closer to the original character in the books, I don’t mind at all.

12. Ari says:

I have always loved Drunk Leslie on Parks & Rec, this episode made me love Drunk Ben. They are so perfect for each other.

13. Mare says:

#20: Nope, you’re not the only one. I can’t stand Kripke. Bring back Stuart or Will Wheaton. Not Kripke!!!

• Rich Abey says:

Look at how awesome Will Wheaton was the previous week..especially when he turned out to be the actor playing the real gorilla wearing a bikini fighting against Penny’s half gorilla (who was a total hottie in that bikini & sarong!)

• Delirious says:

My thoughts exactly. I can’t really pinpoint what it is about him, but I just don’t like it when he appears, and not in a “he’s doing a great job as the antagonist” way. I’d like to see a “guy we love to hate” guy, there. And Stuart and Will are great, they should appear more often. But not as antagonists, please.

14. Bruce_F says:

I’ve liked all of Lip’s crazy relationships. The problem is the crazy keeps growing until something horrible happens. Karen was okay until she went nuts, slept with Frank, and evened out at ‘sociopath’ level to remain vile and unwatchable forever more. Mandy was great until she kept getting more and more clingy then snapped and hit Karen with a car. The hyper-focused Amanda is fine so far but it’s only a matter of time before that goes south as well.

15. Coal says:

5. I thought I was losing my memory when I was watching and forgot check after the episode, thank you for confirming the recast. 6. Much like the rest of Gallagher’s she is growing up and trying to make her way through life and they would make a good couple. 9. I do admit Victoria Hand had me going. 19. Well with the shock and awe approach Scandal has been on, anything is possible.

16. Daisy says:

3. Not soon enough. Maybe it’s not him and it’s just the writing but…not good.
    6. That’s really the only Q you have about the awesome season finale?
    15. Pleasantly surprised. It’s been like getting a weekly double header.

• Margaret says:

15. Totally agree!! I started watching Fire first, so I knew about Antonio & Voight, but I was wary of a spinoff happening so quickly. But they’ve really done a nice job integrating the 2 shows and creating intriguing supporting characters. Kudos to Dick Wolf & company, both shows are great fun to watch.

17. Matthew Weber says:

Kripke is awesome, IDK what you’re on about.

18. DebLG says:

I did not find the surprise twist on Parks & Rec a surprise at all because of their promo. (loved the product name “Womb there it is” ha ha). I don’t mind Kripke every now and then. Colin Jost is a disappointment but we need to give him more time (I hope). Glee river thing didn’t make sense – must have been a bad edit?

19. Kim R says:

3. SNL – I have to agree. I was trying to like him but it just isn’t a good fit.
    9. AOS – I was fooled. :)
    16. AI – I don’t get keeping Randy around. If I was him I would feel like an idiot.
    20. TBBT – Funny you should mention that…I thought his impediment was exaggerated so much more ridiculously this time around. It was very unfunny to me.

20. ME says:

#18 And don’t forget all the steals on the Voice that they show us before they happen. NBC hates surprises.

• ME says:

#5 And also, I am so agreeing with this. The new Daario is a far cry from the old one. The chemistry between Dany and the new Daario is nothing like what it was with the old one. These actors couldn’t be more different.

• Hannah says:

Old Daario reminded me of Chad Michael Murray circa 2004. I was waiting for a teenage Hillary Duff or Lindsay Lohan to jump out at any moment like some “Cinderella Story” teen movie.

21. 5- totally ! And maybe a hint of purple hair and flashy clothes to follow the book. He (they) looks like any man from Westeros !

• M3rc Nate says:

Ya my remaining question is ….which looks more like the character described in the book? Im not there yet in reading GOT books…so i dont know. I seem to remember people complaining about the first guys look (way too pretty?)….so who does this character in the book(s) really look like?

22. kirads09 says:

Re: #1 Grimm – I guess Hexenbiests can’t detect Grimms in the same way Wesen do then (via the eyes) ? Otherwise wouldn’t Adalind have realized early on that Nick’s mom was a Grimm – even if she didn’t know yet she was Nick’s mom? I am not 100% certain Sean is the real (demon?) baby daddy – I think you may be right – just the one still alive.

• Jax says:

I’m pretty sure Monroe said that Wesen only see “Grimm Eyes” when they are in their true Wesen state. (can’t remember the name for it but it starts with a ‘V’). If you pay attention you will notice that they don’t notice he is a Grimm until after they freak out and change. Once Nick sees who they really are, they see who he really is.

• Tenney says:

I think you’re right. Monroe said that when the Wesen woge (pronounced vogue) and they look into the grimm’s eyes, the grimm’s eyes look blacker than black and the Wesen can see their true selves in them. But they have to be woged to see that. It is funny, I’ve been watching since the first episode and I’ve never wondered how the Wesen knew Nick was a Grimm.

Regarding Rosalee’s dress. I agree that the dress was completely hideous, but I think Juliette was telling Rosalee that she looked stunning, not that the dress was stunning.

• Francine says:

Funnily enough, I’ve never wondered either how Wesen know Nick was a Grimm…. Wierd! And I agree that Juliette was saying Rosalie was stunning, not necessarily the dress. The dress is obviously a sentimental thing and I’m okay with that.

• kirads09 says:

Thx. That makes sense

• AnnieM says:

I was always under the impression that Adalind did it with the Captain for the specific purpose of *becoming* pregnant.

23. PWellington says:

#16 – Most definitely AI has to seriously consider getting a bona fide regular in-house mentor esp with the kids so young and inexperienced these days. Either Cook who really excelled the other night or another equally talented AI alum could do exactly what Randy is NOT doing there now, other than occupying space that is.

#18 – My fave comedy right now. I;m okay with the pregnancy call out..It’s been the elephant in the room ever since Ben and Leslie tied the knot…now can Andy and April be far behind?

24. Reiley says:

#18 Yeah, I don’t think anybody was surprised at the fact that Leslie is pregnant (well, except Andy of course). ;)

NBC has been awful with promos-for the Parenthood finale they basically gave away two major plots for the finale.

25. Ethel says:

Kripke should be promoted to regular on TBBT.

26. Kate says:

1. I know, that was a question we in the audience asked in the first season, but I figured it might have been housekeeping when Nick voiced a real concern and probably the writers room was like we can’t have the audience just say well Nick change your reaction. I do hope Sean is the father so there are some basic good person genes in the baby who you just know is going to end up in Nick or Monroe’s house. I think Juliette was just being nice because it was kind of clear that Rosalee wasn’t really feeling it either.

2. I actually didn’t catch it, if it came up when I think it did I was too freaked out at the time to pick up much of anything.

3. Yes, too soon, but I also think we might just all be missing Seth still.

4. I assume Emily assured Nolan of fail safe in case of her demise, like he could write the book, Nolan would verify and holds evidence. Um. Stevie felt bad because she is normal, had been pushed to the end edge by her conversation with Conrad the previous evening, it appears, talked herself down by visiting with the baby, then realized Conrad played her (I think) and then may have been the courier of death to Mason. It was a little soap operay, but I hate to tell ya…

7. Well, the poor kid just buried this guy he never met who was his dad, the last time he questioned this dude, who so clearly is moving in on his mom, about his odd dress, the guy snarked back and Hook did manage to distract him. Also his actual name is Killian, so no quotes are needed, “Hook” should probably have quotes. My grandmother never sent me a card without quotes because my first name isn’t Kate or Katie technically, its Kathryn.

9. Yes, Hand had me fooled, I might have failed that test. I think until Samuel L. Jackson appears in the course of the regular show and not a clear extra scene shot with him and Clark Gregg at a later date, you are only going to get visits from secondary characters in the movie. We have already had a visit from Lady Sif and she was in both Thor movies. I actually imagine we would see more visitors from the Thor world before we see visitors from any of the other movies (basically because there are less of them). But I tell ya, I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if our team comes back next season if they get a Captain America or Falcon visit, probably more likely Falcon.

18. I totally guessed the pregnancy angle from the promos, but I’m starting to feel bad for picking on NBC.

27. No says:

Love love Amanda and Lip together. Hate Mandy. Colin Jost is the absolute worst. Omg I hate his face. Brings on Brooks Wheelan

28. IMHO says:

1.The wedding dress had some serious fugly going on.
    5. I like the original Daario Naharis .I don’t understand why they recast if the 2nd guy wasn’t going to look like the Daario Naharis in the book either. He is supposed to have long blue hair, blue eyes and a gold mustache. At least the 1st actor had blue eyes.
    20. Kripke is smarmy but I still like him.

29. HAP says:

Was that a 2011 Brandon Routh reference?

30. D. says:

I’m really ok with the Daario being very different from the original one. He’s way better.

31. Tom Charles says:

~
    No. No you’re not.

32. rowan77 says:

3. Colin Jost needs to stop trying to be Seth and be himself. Of course, if this is him being himself, he’s boring, so he’ll need to create a character of a news anchor that is much more interesting and fun that what he’s doing now.

7. I’ve noticed that this version of Henry (the one that’s always lived with Emma) is nowhere near as curious or interested in the world around him. Old Henry was much more on the ball. I miss old Henry.

9. Totally fell for the Hand’s “Hail Hydra” test. And it’s possible they aren’t allowed to show glimpses of the Capt. America: Winter Soldier clips for legal reasons – it’s only been in theaters for about a week. There may be exhibition rights for the theaters. And/or the show would possibly have to pay the film star for their appearance – and that gets pricey.

15. There were quite a few things in that episode that rang false for me.

18. Adam Scott – amazing TV drunk! Great pregnancy test callback. Never understood why the network allows the promo departments to ruin major reveals. Showrunners should be allowed to dictate what cannot go into the promos – and have final say. Not that a network would let that happen – but it should.

20. Love the actor who plays Kripke – SO tired of the character of Kripke.

33. Morgan says:

18. NBC promos are THE WORST

34. Mia says:

#20 … every single time!

35. EllynW says:

15. SVU headed by Donal Logue?–then they need a visit from Crews and Reese!

36. Luis says:

17. I was just saying to my wife last night how Comedy Central execs had to be WRINGING their hands over losing John Oliver right now

37. Aryn says:

#20 I love Kripke!! He’s so deadpan hilarious, and so Sheldon’s “Newman” :)

38. v says:

Now that we know how wesen recognize grimms the only other burning question is why does Renard wear a wedding ring? It’s been bothering me since season one.

39. Luis says:

3. A handful of episodes is too soon to make a judgment. Go back and check out Seth’s first four Updates.

20. I personally LOVE Kripke – Bawwy makes a good foil for Sheldon and they use him in just the right amount. We couldn’t take that speech impediment on a regular basis.

40. Francine says:

6- I don’t mind Amanda and Lip together, but there’s no way it will last. I can’t see Lip going for that long term. Honestly I was always on the fence about Mandy but that scene in the diner was heartbreaking. It was just one of many in the finale. What an awesome show Shameless is.

41. Pati says:

The new guy is disappointing they should have gotten someone similar. The new guy is not ugly but the original was just so hot.

42. dude says:

PD/Fire have pulled off the best, most seamless crossovers on television.

43. SJ says:

#18 – anyone else feeling a little cheated we didn’t actually get to SEE Leslie tell Ben the big news? I was sooo disappointed when the screen faded to black… :/

44. Lois says:

3. Colin Jost doesn’t seem to have much performance experience. He’s dull on Weekend Update.

17. John Oliver would have been an excellent choice for Colbert’s timeslot. Too bad HBO got him first. Maybe Jason Jones and Sam Bee can come up with something for that timeslot.

18. NBC’s promos have long been a problem. They give away too much about the shows, which gives me less of a reason to watch, since I already know what’s going to happen.

45. Heathers says:

1. Nothing wrong with Rosalee’s gown. Her Mother probably wore it in the late 70’s- early 80’s. If I have to see one more girl with a strapless heavily beaded dress, which when photographing the bride close up, makes her look absolutely naked, I’m gonna scream. Rosalee could just do some updating to the gown and add her own veil or tiara.
    6. Lip’s new GF is whack

46. Mary says:

19 – I caught that too. But you sort of bring up another angle. I figured Quinn was working for Maya, and got her into Pope & Assoc by distracting Huck. But if it wasn’t Maya that killed Eli, it could have been Huck, who hates Old Command. So…..next week will be very interesting.

47. Tahonia says:

20. Maybe it’s just me, but I love Kripke. He’s such a great nemesis!

48. Vishaal Gupta says:

18. After watching an NCIS promo which ruined the surprise of Dinozzo Sr. appearing as a suspect, i stopped watching promos.. just as well!
    20. Im such a Kripke fan

• J. Norman says:

I’m not a Kripke fan, but he is OK . . .sometimes good. . in a limited recurring role.
      I think he is used about right in the show. He will disapear for weeks on end and then come back in when there is a reason to have him there.
      A little bit like Stuart.

49. MandaJ says:

1. Perhaps Juliette meant “stunning” in a more literal way, “This dress is awful and I am stunned you would wear it”.

50. tabularasalocke says:

Honestly, I hated Daario last season. His look, the way he acted, everything. I was not a fan. The recast was an upgrade for me.

• I found the last season’s Daario to be creepy, not charming at all—like others have said. Like if Daenerys’ brother was still alive, the two of them would have been BFFs—scouring the lands for puppies to kill.