The Originals Sneak Peek: An Explosion Brings 'Hatred' and 'Death' to the Big Easy

A fire breaks out at the Crescent wolves’ camp in The Originals‘ April 22 episode, ominously titled “An Unblinking Death,” and a new batch of photos reveals at least one victim of the fiery chaos…

RELATED | The Originals‘ Nathan Parsons on Hayley’s Future With Jackson and the ‘Explosive’ Finale

Elijah’s suit! (Don’t even try to tell me I’m overreacting. Elijah loves those suits, and now that Hayley is off with Jackson, they’re all he’s got.)

Though Elijah works with Hayley to help the wounded wolves, the whole event “adds to the hatred and mistrust among the [vampire and werewolf] communities,” per the episode’s official description.

Can’t we all just get along?!

Browse pics from the April 19 episode below, then drop a comment: How do you think this vampire-werewolf war will play out?

_

1. Mara says:

hayley is again in danger? LOL

2. Carolyn says:

I think you mean April 15th episode?

3. Wow! That’s intense! Love Elijah and i have no clue what’s going on in these pictures…We’ll have to wait( Hope he’ll kick some ass!

4. Shaun says:

Show is dead to me because Rebekah is gone

5. Nicotine says:

Josh isn’t dead yet? Well, good on him! I love a good survival story!

6. kristine says:

I am looking forward to seeing Elijah in action, and actually getting his suit and hands dirty :lol. The one thing though that I haven’t been able to get behind is his relationship with Hayley. Despite all their scenes together this past season, I am just not feeling any chemistry. I know how hard the writers have been trying to push this, but I still find myself not caring one way or the other whether they are together- even with the introduction of Jackson. I feel the same way about Klaus/Marcel/ and Cami. It’s so strange because in TVD I always found myself invested in the relationships on that show no matter what the pairing was :lol

7. GhostWolf says:

Hopefully the show will pick up steam again. Used to watch is next day (e.g. DVR) now I watch it when I watch it. Elijah’s still my fave and as for Hayley, she can keep her wolfie Jackson and have Elijah get someone new at this point. Still can’t figure out what role Cami is suppose to play in the overall scheme of things. At least the show is still better than TVD – so can’t get into that show and I’ve tried.

8. hovafella says:

Really wanna see klaus come out of hiatus and give elijah some beatings you know?