The Voice: Pre-Playoffs Rankings by Team! Plus: Vote for Your Faves in Our Polls

The Voice‘s Playoffs begin tonight (8/7c on NBC) and carry on through next Tuesday and Wednesday — with a twist.

Unlike last season — where viewer votes sent two contestants from every team into the Top 12, and each coach subsequently saved one of their own Bottom 3 — the Season 6 Top 12 will be determined solely by Shakira, Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. (Nope, you won’t get to cast a ballot ’til April 21.)

VIDEO | Reality Check: Was the Idol Save Wasted? Plus: Too Much Power for Shakira & The Voice Judges?

To help refresh your memory about which vocalists are still in the mix — admit it: those Battle Rounds zoomed by in a blur! — we’ve put together a gallery of the Season 6 Top 20, broken down and ranked from No. 5 to No. 1 on every team. Plus, we’ve included polls where you can select the trio of singers you’re most excited about in each coach’s lineup.

So click through the gallery below for our take, then do your civic duty!

1. My favorites so far have been TJ Wilkins, Madilyn Paige, Tess Boyer and Josh Kaufman. TJ is so smooth and consistent. I think Grimmie will inevitably in terms of history alone, it’s not fair, but Cassadee Pope had the same chance.

2. Dresdin says:

Mr. Slezak, you are SEVERELY under-estimating Jake Worthington.
    That boy is headed to the final 3. Blake Shelton will make that happen come hell or high water.

• ULTIMATUM says:

I agree with this. Jake could win the whole thing. Sisaundra is a better singer but not as lovable. Team Blake will produce the champion this season.

3. Mafs95 says:

My favourites: Christina, Sisaundra, Madylin, Josh, Bria, Jake W. and Delvin. I also like to look at Jake B.’s face so I wouldn’t mind if he made it further :)

4. Joe says:

Wow. Blake’s totally going to win this season. Seeing what’s on the other teams is kind of sad.

5. jimmy says:

My favorite is Madilyn and I am so nervous for her! Shes on Team Blake which has a lot of good singers. Blake will not let go of Sisaundra, Or Jake I don’t think. He could keep Ryan or Audra over Madilyn since he knows them better

6. Davey says:

I am much less excited about this group of singers than the previous two seasons.

7. Josie says:

Songs for tonight in case anyone was wondering
    Team Blake:
    Audra: A Broken Wing
    Madilyn: Clarity
    Jake: Anywhere With You
    Ryan: Second Chance
    Sisaundra: New York State of Mind

8. Nicole says:

So does each team member sing all at once and then the coach eliminates 2? Or do we have to watch all the team perform before any decisions are made?

9. Bonquisha says:

1. Bria
    2. Josh
    3. Stevie
    4. Melissa
    5. TJ

10. eingah says:

My favourite is audra mclauglin. .go go team blake shelton

11. shawnuel says:

Man…I tend to agree with Slezak’s opinions much more than his analytical ability (I think we have differing ideas about what is good and bad intonation) but I fail to see the same spark of greatness in Melissa that he does. A clear voice, yes, but really not much personality or soul. I’d put Stevie WAY ahead of her on team Usher and also feel Bria will work her way back to that team’s top 3.

12. shawnuel says:

Also……Blake is stacked this season. If Audra gets back to what she did with “Angel of Montgomery” she is at least the second best singer on any other team. Still 4th on Blake’s, though. Plus she gets significant points for surname!!!!!!!!!! (Mine is also McLaughlin)

13. Patrick says:

I remember being so excited about Team Shakira coming into the first set of Battle Rounds, but now Tess is the only one I like on her team (and Tess was a steal!). For the love of Ddendyl…

14. samira says:

i think adam will win cause christina is amazing and already talented in you so she got alot of fans

• Brian Michaels says:

I have to agree with samira. The first show of this season was the first time that I had heard of Christina Grimmie. She blew me away! There was a reason the producers put her on stage first. I have since checked out some of her other pieces of work on you tube. She is truely a wrecking ball, with loads of talent. Someone, in the recording industry, will be writing her a very big check soon.

15. Ana says:

Team Blake
    Audra
    Sisaundra
    Jake
    Madilyn
    Ryan

Sorry no offense but I don't want another cassadee pope repeat with christina her voice is so generic! There r better people than christina and Bria. Like MORGAN, STEVIE, AND KAT

16. Ella says:

Team Blake
    Audra
    Sisaundra
    Jake
    Madilyn
    Ryan

• Ella, just wait until you get to hear Christina do a full song, especially one she picked and knows. She’s not generic and is FAAAAR better than Cassadee Pope.

• Ella says:

I know she is better but I would prefer if a unique artist wins. I like her YouTube though. I think Audra is great too, so are many of the other artists, too bad shakira got rid of all of her great artists like ddendyl.

• Alex says:

I have no problem identifying Christina’s voice in a blind comparison. What definition of unique are you going by? Can you show us a video of someone who sounds like her?

17. Ella says:

If morgan stevie kat delvin or Tess get kicked off at the playoffs I will NOT be happy… :'(

• Ella says:

I’m so happy that Tess Dani and Kristen are in but so upset that morgan didn’t. He has such an amazing unique voice. What was Adam thinking? Grimmie has a good voice but when she preformed today she was VERY pitchy. I will always consider morgan my favorite this season. I 💙 u morgan

18. Jess says:

Bria Kelly seriously has one of the best voices I have ever heard. Her battle #2 wasn’t great but I think shell kill in the playoffs. I think it is between Christina and Bria, because Christina has a TON of followers, and shes gonna be tough to beat, and I also love Audra, but Christina vs Bria has always been the battle.

19. Terry says:

My favorite on each team is:
    Team Adam – Delvin
    Team Blake – Sisaundra
    Team Shakira – Tess
    Team Usher – Josh
    My favorite 4 overall are:
    Tess, Dani, Sisaundra and Jake.

20. TeamGRIMMIE. says:

CHRISTINA.

21. Ella says:

All I hope now is that Stevie or Josh don’t get kicked off…😩

22. CL says:

Someone said Grimmie was pitchy? No. There were many others but I heard zero pitch issues tonight from Grimmie.

23. leabernal says:

Christina will win this thing. Her performances in the voice is amazing but i know she can do more than that. There are so much more skills that she’s not showing in the competition

24. Ella says:

Seriously how bad cam this season get? Morgan who was my favorite male vocalist this season was eliminated . AND NOW STEVIE JO? I mean are you joking? 2 of my favorites are ELIMINATED? No. This season just got WAY worse.😭

25. TeamBria says:

My ratings for the top 10:
    1) Bria Kelly- Team Usher
    2) Christina Grimmie- Team Adam
    3) Kirstin Merlin- Team Shakira
    4) Josh Kaufman- Team Usher
    5) Tess Boyer- Team Shakira
    6) Audra McLaughlin- Team Blake
    7) Sisaundra Lewis- Team Blake
    8) Delvin Choice- Team Adam
    9) Kat Perkins- Team Adam
    10) Jake Worthington- Team Blake

Just by the way I like all of them!!