Exclusive

Suits Sneak Peek: Harvey and Scottie Use Mad Men's Questionable (AKA Boozy) Coping Tactics

What’s a Suits power couple to do when they’re not getting along? Get their Mad Men on, according to the following exclusive, cheeky sneak peek from this Thursday’s Season 3 finale (USA Network, 9/8c).

RELATED | Brendan Hines, DB Woodside Join Suits

When Scottie (played by Abigail Spencer, who was also one of Don Draper’s mistresses) wonders if drinking in the morning is really the answer to her and Harvey’s problems, her beau counters with, “It is on Mad Men. Who does that guy think he is anyway?”

Only one heck of a day (and night and any time in-between) drinker.

Suits returns for Season 4 this summer.

Loading video...

1. Rachel says:

Scottie bores me. Are fans actually supposed to like her? I honestly can’t tell.

• Ange says:

I don’t get her purpose either. She brings nothing more to the show (although I will admit to feeling that way about Rachel as well).

• julia says:

Rachel brings nothing to the show? Im 100% disagree on this! im even wondering if we watch the same show.. If writers let Rachel have her won story and not make her being just gf, she’s a great character. when she has interaction with Louis, Jessica… it always interesting to watch.. and she will become a lawyer it means she will plays a bigger part in the show so definitely what you said isnt true for me!!

• Laeticia says:

Agreed. Even though I love Mike/Rachel, I want her to have her own stories(but they did a pretty good job with that in the past two episodes).
          Also really like Scottie, hope she sticks around.

• meah says:

Umm she dosent bore everyone.I like her a lot,love the fact that she’s strong,is serious about her job and dosent take BS from Harvey
      I love that suits has strong female characters from jessica to donna to Rachel(even though am not really a fan of mike/rachel relationship)

• Courtney says:

Unfortunately, she does take BS from Harvey. Harvey knows how to play Scottie and get exactly what he wants from her and she caves every time even when she knows that’s what he’s doing. (i.e. season 3, ep 1 in the airport)

• julia says:

Writers should give Rachel a better storyline not just pretty girlfriend! When she gave up her dream because of mike, that pissed me off!

• suzyku says:

I agree, I don’t like the Scottie character, she’s obnoxious and annoying and I think Harvey should be with Donna! Time for Scottie to move on.

2. sarah says:

I am looking forward to the finale!
    I already can not wait for Season 4.

3. Sara says:

I like the character of Scottie in general, but I don’t like her with Harvey. My guess is that they’ll be done by the end of the finale. Shame. As a stand-alone she would have been a good addition.

• Katherine215 says:

I didn’t like her much in the last episode. She’s sleeping with her boss and then she gets mad when he can’t and won’t tell her everything work-related. If she’s going to have a relationship like that, she’s going to have situations where she can’t know everything in his life, so stop getting mad every time it comes up!

• M3rc Nate says:

I like Scottie and i even like her with Harvey but i agree, they are writing drama into their relationship with her “Tell me everything, 100% honesty. How can you not tell me whats on your mind?!” stuff…your completely right hes her boss and hes a Name Partner of the firm…it doesnt fit with her character (very business savy, smart etc) to NEED to know everything when she is well aware there will always be SOMETHING he cant tell her cause hes a name partner in a multi-million dollar company (Law Firm). If they moved on and game them something to actually talk about and do instead of having EVERYTHING revolve around Mike..i think she would be more likable.

• Katherine215 says:

Agreed. She needs a storyline that doesn’t revolve around the beaten and bloody horse that is Mike’s secret.

• M3rc Nate says:

And now we know why….they couldnt keep her on the show because she is so sought after for other roles, so they had to write her out, the only thing they could use to make drama between Scottie and Harvey that could break them up was him not able to tell her about Mike and her blowing it into a big deal and needing to know everything….so we fans knew it didnt feel right, or natural to the characters previous actions/words…and it wasnt, a artificial force was being put on them to break up, the writers unnaturally were breaking them up so she could leave. If that hadnt been the case (if she was contracted to Suits for all of next season) we can bet the house that she wouldnt have been flipping out about needing 100% honesty and that they wouldnt have broken up/her left in the finale.

4. karenb says:

How could there possibly be a finale already?!

• Kristin says:

It does seem quick! They cut season four in half, I think honestly to stretch the season out for ratings, money, etc. The new season will start this summer, probably roll through fall, and resume again next spring.

5. Kristin says:

I think their relationship was doomed from the start. I think they both knew deep down the relationship would never work but went for it anyway because, hey, why not?

I think the endgame is Donna-Harvey anyway. You could cut their sexual tension with a knife! A long ago hook-up is not enough – Donna needs to whip out the whip cream again. See what I did there? :-)

6. Sparky says:

I wonder is Scottie behind Mike getting stitched up by the Feds. I know she says that she’s in love with Harvey but we all know that they probably won’t make it past the finale. At this point to have her coming in and out of the show after this season won’t make much sense. Darby could have promised her that she would get her name on the door if she settled some scores with Jessica and Harvey. As much as she says she loves Harvey I think she loves the thought of been partner even more. Plus Abbigail Spencer has her show on IFC to film so she might not be available. I liked her character at the start but these last few episodes I’m not really feeing her and Harvey together. I don’t think him and Donna either would work. He should be with me…. A girl can dream!!!!!

7. Sparky says:

8. sharrie says:

LOVE Suits, but Scottie & Harvey have ZERO chemistry. Best show on TV, but the scottie/harvey romance is only good for the donna/harvey chats ABOUT the relationship.

9. julia says:

I dont like Harvey / donna either. They are like bro/sis. nothing like romantic, sexual relationship! (kinda yuk!..) Just let them be friends. I dont feel any sexual tension between them. but I can feel one b/w scottie / harvey but it seems their relationship doesnt last. so I prefer harvey with no one, he doesnt belong to anyone!

speaking of relationship, I like harvey and mike also I like that mike and rachel relationship is stable.. like they are in healthy relationship.

10. Very helpful info particularly the ultimate phase “Suits Sneak Peek: Harvey and Scottie Use Mad Men’s Questionable (AKA Boozy) Coping Tactics” I deal with such information much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.