May Sweeps Scorecard 2014: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

May Sweeps SpoilersIf there’s one thing we look forward to more than May Sweeps, with its mayhem, murders and impromptu marriages, it’s the countdown to May Sweeps, when we get to hint at, speculate about and/or flat-out reveal who’ll be getting hooked up, bumped off or something in between’d. So, without further ado, we present TVLine’s fourth annual May Sweeps Scorecard!

PHOTOS | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

Same as always, it’s overstuffed with not only Sweeps teases but season finale teases as well. And since, c’mon, we can’t tell you everything we know, a bunch of the juiciest pieces of intel are obscured by [SPOILER] tags. And before you sulk about that, remember — just because we don’t tell you the answer right now doesn’t mean you can’t guess what it is.

A few things to remember before you scroll down and read on:

• Firstly, the bulk of the entries below pertain to series regulars or recurring characters from shows that air on a broadcast network (i.e. ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW).

• Secondly, as the twists begin to leak, the Scorecard will be updated (and re-updated… ) until, finally, all the blanks are filled in and/or replaced by even more items! (Mind you, so as not to give away any classified intel, the blanks will often remain blank until after the plots to which they refer untwist on screen.) Regardless, so we strongly suggest you bookmark this puppy and check back for updates.

• Lastly, if it’s on the Scorecard, it happens during May Sweeps, which this year begins April 24 and ends May 21.

OK, now you can go ahead and start reading The fourth annual TVLine May Sweeps Scorecard!

RELATED | Save the Dates! Your Guide to 80+ May Season Finales and More

Number of weddings: 6
1. AIRED May 7: Lisa and Malik/Suburgatory
2. AIRED May 11: Mr. Gold and Belle/Once Upon a Time
3. AIRED May 13: Boden and Donna/Chicago Fire
4. AIRED May 16: Monroe and Rosalee/Grimm
5. AIRED May 16: Brando and Sylvie/Hart of Dixie
6. AIRED May 21: Cam and Mitchell/Modern Family

Number of cancelled/delayed/interrupted weddings: 3
1. AIRED May 12: Rick and Kate’s wedding day interrupted by car crash/Castle
2. AIRED May 16:  Cricket and Stanley/Hart of Dixie
3. AIRED May 16: Meatball and Lily Anne/Hart of Dixie

Number of couples having sex, kissing or saying “I Love You” for the first time: 21
1. AIRED April 28: Max and Mike kissed/The Following
2. AIRED April 28: John and Astrid kissed/The Tomorrow People
3. AIRED April 28: Russell and Natalie kissed/The Tomorrow People
4. AIRED April 29: Hayley and Elijah kissed/The Originals
5. AIRED April 29: Will and Dr. Sam had sex, exchange “I Love Yous”/About a Boy
6. AIRED April 30: Lindsay and Severide had sex/Chicago P.D.
7. AIRED April 30: Juliette and Jeff had sex/Nashville
8. AIRED April 30: Monroe kissed Rachel/Revolution
9. AIRED May 2: Steve and Catherine exchanged ‘I Love Yous’/Hawaii Five-0
10. AIRED May 5: Carl and Victoria had sex/Mike & Molly
11. AIRED May 6: Mindy and Danny exchanged ‘I Love Yous’/The Mindy Project
12. AIRED May 7: Rayna and Luke exchanged “I Love Yours’/Nashville
13. AIRED May 7: Rollins and Amaro hooked up/Law & Order: SVU
14. AIRED May 8: Raj and Emily have sex/The Big Bang Theory
15. AIRED May 12: Sweets and Jessica/Bones
16. AIRED May 13: Fitz basically said “I love you” to Simmons/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
17. AIRED May 15: Bash and Kenna said “I love you”/Reign
18. AIRED May 16:  Zoe said “I love you” to Wade/Hart of Dixie
19. AIRED May 16:  Nick and Adalind had sex/Grimm
20. AIRED May 18: Jane and Lisbon kissed and said “I love you”/The Mentalist
21. AIRED May 21: Adam/Kim had sex/Chicago P.D.

Number of new pregnancies: 5

3. AIRED May 11: Robin Hood and Marian/Once Upon a Time

Number of fatalities: 28
1. AIRED April 24: Enzo/The Vampire Diaries
2. AIRED April 27: Pascal/Revenge
3. AIRED April 28: Luke/The Following
4. AIRED May 1: Arthur Jeffries aka Professor Proton/The Big Bang Theory
5. AIRED May 2: Freddie Lounds/Hannibal (was eventually resurrected)
6. AIRED MAY 4: Zelena/Once Upon a Time
7. AIRED May 5: Roger/The Tomorrow People
8. AIRED May 6: Abaddon/Supernatural
9. AIRED May 7: Sebastian/Arrow
10. AIRED May 8: Stefan/The Vampire Diaries
11. AIRED May 11: Aiden/Revenge
12. AIRED May 12: Agent Malik/The Blacklist
13. AIRED May 13: Pete Collier/Person of Interest
14. AIRED May 13: Robert N. Hersh/Person of Interest
15. AIRED May 13: John Garret/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
16. AIRED May 13: Jackson/NCIS
17. AIRED May 13: Hayley/The Originals (returned as a hybrid)
18. AIRED May 13: Monique/The Originals
19. AIRED May 13: Genevieve/The Originals
20. AIRED May 13: Tessa/Supernatural
21. AIRED May 14: Isabel Rochev/Arrow
22. AIRED May 15: King Henry/Reign
23. AIRED May 15: Bonnie/The Vampire Diaries
24. AIRED May 15: Damon/The Vampire Diaries
25. AIRED May 15: Markos/The Vampire Diaries
26. AIRED May 20: Gadreel/Supernatural
27. AIRED May 20: Dean/Supernatural
28. AIRED May 21: Jin/Chicago P.D.

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR LIST OF BREAKUPS, RESURRECTIONS & MORE!

1. CKG says:

I’m sure at least one of those fatalities is from Hannibal!

2. Andie says:

Link to next page is broken :(

3. C says:

Well one of the break-ups due to someone being gay/coming out of the closet has to be Will and Layla on “Nashville”. Which hopefully means that Will and Brent are one of those first time couple spoilers too hehe.

• dude says:

Yeah, Will has to be one of those but it wouldn’t feel earned if he just accepted he was gay and came out of the closet. He’s been very torn up about this for two seasons, almost killed himself over it and has shown no growth in his opinion of it so there needs to be more buildup before he readily accepts it. I’m assuming he’s forced out of the closet somehow. Either Layla catches him kissing Brent or someone leaks it to the press.

• Elyse says:

Hated Layla at first but I’m actually starting to like her and I… dare I say it… actually feel bad that she and Will got married so quick! Poor girl was saving herself for marriage and THIS is what she gets? I feel like she will go off the deep end when she finds out he’s gay.

• CB says:

The girl was not “saving” herself for marriage. They’ve done it before and then Will couldn’t.
          Also Will and Brent have already been together.

4. Gaby says:

“Number of cancelled/delayed/interrupted weddings: 3″ I’d bet one of those is on “Castle”…

5. Other Matt says:

Ouat is one of the weddings. Also The Simpsons are killing off a character, but it may not take place in May

• Christina says:

Who’s getting married on OUAT? Am I totally missing something?

• Kat says:

There was a spoiler on, I think, TVGuide a couple months ago or so that said there would be a “splashy wedding” for the Once season finale. Whether that belongs on the wedding list, or the interrupted wedding list, I don’t know.

• Meghan says:

who says the wedding vs. interrrupted wedding list are two different lists?
          3 weddings are supposed to happen, 3 weddings are delayed/cancelled/interupted.
          Highly suspicious to me ;)

• wingsstef says:

I had the same feeling. Also that is common cliff hanger material unless it is a series that is ending.

• missteff says:

great thinking, when I saw the same amount of numbers I was thinking something similar.

• Christy says:

I think you might be right. Last year Booth and Brennan were part of both the “engagements” and also the “broken engagements.” So this is highly possible since sweeps spans several weeks. Chances are at least some, if not all those almost-weddings will try again.

• Abby says:

Splashy wedding? Ariel and Eric? ;)

• Wtactualf says:

Splashy = Prince Eric and Ariel.

• Jen says:

Splashy as in Ariel and Eric (Splashy/Water/Mermaid)

• Iman says:

They said it wasnt going to be them, it would have to be between Rumbelle, Captain Swan, or Outlaw Queen

• Addie says:

Nope you aren’t missing anything! There was a spoiler a few months ago that said there might be a “splashy” wedding in the finale but there’s been no hints of who it is since then (my money’s on either Rumple/Belle, Ariel/Eric or even Snow and Charming getting married in Storybrooke so they can be considered legally married in the “real world”).

• Delirious says:

Crazy idea: one of the “resurrections” is OUAT as well, directly coupled with a “proposal”.

• 111 says:

OUAT is also one of the time warps, if time travel counts as a time warp (which it should)

6. I bet Castle e Beckett are AT LEAST inside the first 2 settings aka (interrupted) wedding XD

7. Steve F. says:

I’m going to hazard a guess and say at least one of these is Agents of SHIELD.

8. Cindy says:

So glad to see that pointless boring Cath is leaving Hawaii Five0. The actress playing her is a horrible person and no doubt couldn’t hide that from the cast and crew which is why she was written out so suddenly after the first half of the season had her and her true love (gag) with Steve shoved in our faces every chance they got.

• Paula says:

What did Cath do? I really got them being a couple.

• Cindy says:

Cath didn’t do anything. I liked her character ok enough. It was the actress who plays her who called people names and told them to grow the f*** up on Twitter because they didn’t like her character even if they had never tweeted anything @ her at all. It was like she was searching tweets about her character out and didn’t react good if the person said something she didn’t like.

• GeoDiva says:

Apparently she’s a total psycho on twitter. My husband looked at her feed and within 10 seconds said…”yup.”

• Cassie says:

Yeah, it wasn’t Catherine who did anything. I was fine with Catherine until MB’s ridiculously juvenile and unprofessional behavior on Twitter but since then I’ve felt like it was just a matter of time until she was fired/left/however they want to spin it.

• Alisa Neely says:

i too am THRILLED to be getting rid of catherine….she should have stay recurring….and NEVER made a member of the 5-0 team…..she has 0 chemistry with anyone, ESPECIALLY with STEVE….he looked uncomfortable with her….i STOPPED trusting, after she LIED to him about his MOTHER….whom she KNEW, steve did NOT trust…..and she took time AWAY from MCDANNO and the BEST thing….was that steve PICK danny OVER her, to go to the PRO BOWL with…even though, they missed it due to a case…..and MB was RUDE to fans, who simply stated, they did NOT like catherine or MCROLL…..calling them names, giving personal information out….and other things….totally UN PROFESSIONAL….at least, the 1 who played lori; handled the HATE towards her & her character to CLASS….even though the fans went so far as to put together a PETITION to get rid of her.

9. Ashley says:

I’m guessing Monroe and Rosalee on “Grimm” will be one of the weddings. I just hope it’s not one that’s delayed/interrupted/cancelled!

10. hello says:

Resurrection: Lexie Grey, Grey’s Anatomy, please

11. Babar says:

One of the “Number of cancelled/delayed/interrupted weddings” better not be Castle and Beckett’s

12. Jill says:

Guessing that one of the couples getting back together will be Nick and Jess from New Girl… predictable (and I LOVE Nick and Jess together)

13. “Number of breakups because someone is gay/comes out of the closet: 2
    1. [SPOILER]
    2. [SPOILER]”
    Well one of these has got to be Nashville – Will/Layla.

And what’s the betting that this: “Number of workplaces destroyed: 1
    1. [SPOILER]” is Grey’s Anatomy?

• pam says:

haha i feel like their workplace is ‘destroyed’ almost every season!

• greysfan says:

My initial thought was Scandal for some reason but i dunno something tells me it could be a number of shows. Castle, Grey’s, any show with a premises that can be blown up.

14. Sole says:

Dear greys anatomy people. Don’t you dare kill Callie Torres.

• Frankie says:

THIS!
      Don’t do it, Grey’s. (but please, by all means, kill Leah Murphy)

• Ines says:

Leah and Shane will either be on “Number of onscreen firings/resignations/major job changes” or “Number of fatalities”.
        My guess is firing because Shonda already gave us interns dying (season 6) but yeah, Leah is terrible.

• greysfan says:

I AGREE! If they kill Callie i will scream!!!!

15. Brett says:

Should the Parenthood stuff be on the list seeing as how the season ends on April 17 and not during May sweeps?

16. Kiki says:

I say… Castle/Beckett cancelled/delayed/interrupted weddings; couples reuniting Esposito/Lanie; someone from Castle possible fatalities. Let’s see if I’m right.

17. Viv says:

10 more fatalities? Noooo… I can´t handle anymore deaths this tv season so I will cross my fingers that these ten aren´t in any of the shows I watch (well… I watch TTP so… I will cross my fingers that they non of the characters I actually like will die…). And I wonder if “major job changes” are on TGW…

• meredith says:

Well considering game of thrones is coming back soon, most of the deaths are probably to do with that, so you may be ok.

• MB says:

We’ve been told that someone is losing out of Crowley and Abadon on SPN so that’s one death. There’s going to be a death on SHIELD so that’s another and I’m sure someone is going to die in Arrow.

• Angela says:

I know, I’m nervous about the fatalities, too. It looks like the season finale of “Criminal Minds” will be a two-parter-one part one week, the second part the next, so that has me especially concerned about some of the categories on this list in regards to that show.
      Sounds like another active month coming up! Anxious yet looking forward to seeing what craziness erupts on TV.

• wingsstef says:

I guessing at least two of those entries are reserved for Revenge and Agents of SHIELD.

• Maria says:

Most years, at least a few of those fatalities are on NCIS. Sadly, it’s the only category NCIS usually qualifies for.

• Cle says:

One is obviously from Revenge.. it came from Emily VanCamp’s interview.. I think is Aiden…

18. Kourt says:

Number of weddings. One of them has to be castle/Beckett

19. As for the proposals popping, a spot is reserved for an OUAT couple, I bet!

20. alex jones says:

I reckon Hayley will probably be giving birth in the originals.

21. Marianne says:

# of Work Places Destroyed makes me laugh because that is about the only disaster Grey’s Anatomy has not done yet. *Knock on wood* I’m not counting past damage to areas because it all got fixed.

• could be, but my gut feeling says it’s the jeffersonian

• Angie says:

I agree with the Jeffersonian suggestion, I definitely believe Pelant is still alive & he will ruin either Bones & Booth’s marriage – or – Angela & Hodgins marriage. JMHO, so we will see…..

• Gabby says:

wasnt the er distroyed last season in the storm?

• Mark says:

I have a feeling this category is reserved for OUAT as they have always gone with the premiss magic comes with consequences so if they kill the wicked witch and break the new curse they might all end up in the enchanted forest with no memory of the battle another reset so to speak…

22. Wesley says:

I put castle in either 1 or 2.

23. Kat says:

One of the proposals might be Nick/Juliette from Grimm. It does look like with Monroe and Rosalee getting married Nick might finally find the courage to try again. I mean, he already proposed once, but now it could work out…

Also, Hayley is pretty much in the end stadium of her pregnancy in “The Originals”, so she gotta be one of the birth giving people, that’s not really news and unless she dies or something she has to give birth at some point soon :D

24. Kat says:

One of the fatalities has to be Arrow btw. – although maybe not since in this case someone is dying beforehand, like in the next episode – so that probably doesn’t count… but doesn’t mean there can’t be more than 1 death until the season ends. Maybe this time Oliver manages to really kill the “bad guy” and not “only” wound him… ;-)

Couples having sex or kissing for the first time surely has to include Robin/Regina from OUAT unless they drag it out forever!

25. Jess says:

My guess is BOOTH from Bones is gonna be one of the Firing/Resignation/New Job….eek…my spidey senses say it’s due to him discovering a FBI cover up… And he will be back in the fold S10 premier to fight it and hold those accountable!

• Pat says:

I read somewhere that Booth is getting promoted next year. So I guess we will have to wait and see if that is true.

• catherine says:

But what if part of the promotion is them moving to another city, how would it affect the team and that would be shocking, a true change at least for the immediate future.

• Angie says:

I’m guessing Sweets from Bones getting promoted?? Didn’t I read somewhere that he is supposed to be going on hiatus?? Maybe that is actually an interview for a “better” job??

26. Stephanie says:

One of the births could be Emma from “Glee”, my guess is that at the end of episode 17 Will gets a call saying she’s going into labor while he’s in New York for Rachel’s opening

27. Patty says:

I’m guessing that “Castle” will have a cancelled/delayed/interrupted wedding. It’s Mr. Marlowe at his best.

28. nate says:

FOR NUMBER OF PEOPLE GIVING BIRTH HAYLEY IS HAVING HER BABY IN THE ORIGINALS FINALE!!!!!!!!

• Sara says:

well that is a no duh. Are there actually people excited about a baby on a supernatural show? lmao. god, can one of the deaths be Hayley and the baby. It would actually make The Originals watchable if both happened

29. Reiley says:

There’s suposed to be a wedding on OUAT, now the question is who’s getting hitched?

Mitchell and Cameron from Modern Family have to be one of the weddings, right?

• Crysania says:

The question is will the wedding fall under the wedding category or the interrupted wedding one. If it’s Rumbelle, it’s probably the latter. They can’t even have a date without some calamity interrupting it.

30. E says:

Shouldn’t a fatality be Will Gardner getting married. Stll shocking. What about the Mother on HIMYM dying? Still hate the finale.

31. I have the gut feeling the work place destroyed would be the Jeffersonian (Bones)

32. madbengalsfan85 says:

Pretty sure Bones is one of the job changes with Booth’s promotion and whatnot

33. Bwhit says:

Hoping for a Dawson pregnancy with Casey on Chicago Fire and not a Dawsey breakup!

• Anna says:

Oh I really hope not. I love them together, but a kid would really mess up her career aspirations right now – it’s kind of hard to be pregnant in the fire academy. Let’s give her a few years.

34. Claire says:

I’m calling it now (see: hoping and praying) that Mindy and Danny account for 1 Break-up, followed by their 1st I Love You, followed by an Engagement. (Atop the Empire State Building.)

• Reiley says:

I tend to doubt they’ll get engaged (although that would be awesome), but I think you’re exactly right that they belong in both the “breakup” and “i love you” categories

• Claire says:

It would be very swift, I’ll grant you that. But yes. Awesome.

• S. says:

Can’t imagine an engagement that soon. I expected a breakup before they even really got together. I figured there’d be sadness and resentment following Cliff’s reading her letter and wanting her back. That they let Mindy/Danny happen was a surprise. I was stunned and giddy when there was so much kissing and love eyeballs. Since we don’t expect smooth sailing for them because I don’t think Mindy Kaling would want it to be too precious, I just ask that it be a funny and/or believable (hopefully temporary) split if it has to happen. Then the rooting for them to get back together, etc. is on. Chris Messina’s eyes were totally making that relationship happen. They weren’t even planning on Danny being a love interest in the beginning. Gotta love fortuitous casting.

• Ashley says:

I kind of don’t believe that they weren’t planning on making Danny Mindy’s love interest. I think they were just saying that. I felt like it was obvious from the start. It was classic rom com set up.

• Asta says:

I loved the first 1/2 of the show on April 1st, and just the end of 2nd half of the show with his reading Bridget Jones with those adorable dorky sexy glasses. I’m just totally flummaxed after the cliffhanger, why did they LOSE viewers? It’s the best show every woman should be watching. Not twee or precious like New Girl.

• ttm1983 says:

I just noticed if Mindy/Danny breakup before 24th April it won’t count bc this sweep is for mostly season finales and not before. hmm that is interesting

35. Nikki says:

Do I dare say Olivia Benson gets fired ?? Or Demoted at least? I mean she basically said (spoiler) in a preview clip for next week’s ep that she lied under oath during the trial of her captor William Lewis. I mean if any of these were SVU, that one makes the most sense. But who knows.

36. One of the weddings is probably Caskett, and one the weddings/weddings interrupted is on OUAT, which category it most likely goes to depends on the couple. It would also be spectacular if one the break-ups caused by someone coming out of the closet would be in OUAT as well. Furthermore, A&E have already promised more death(s) before the season’s over so a spot for OUAT is reserved there also.
    And seriously let one of those first kiss/time/love confession be Jisbon!

37. Sam says:

Lots of these things are gonna be OUAT.

Robin/Regina are going to kiss in the finale as has been spoiled.
    Zelena will die
    There will be a wedding on OUAT, likely Belle and Rumple
    Hook and Emma is also on the list. Either “I love you’s” or proposal.

• allie says:

Agreed. I want ask of that to be true. Rumbelle wedding, outlaw queen kisses, and captainswan “I love you/as you wish” and proposal. I’d be in heaven.

• Ashley says:

I’m starting to think the wedding spoiler about OUaT isn’t what we all initially though. The thing stopping me from thinking it’s Rumbelle is I don’t see why they’d have a splashy wedding, that seems totally OOC for them. I always pictured them having a small private wedding. And if “splashy” is supposed to be a hint, I can’t think of how it would be associated with them. But who knows. And it makes sense for Rumbelle otherwise. I agree about Hook/Emma ILY/proposal, though. But if there’s a proposal there will be an ILY, too. Robin/Regina will kiss but I wonder if the one in the finale will be their first kiss? B/c if it’s not it wouldn’t be on the list.

38. LaLa says:

So Scandal and Parenthood are not included because their finales are April 17th? (Which is annoying anyway)

39. Paul says:

I believe the workplace being destroyed is Arrow.

40. Sara says:

Sam and Mercedes breaking up because Sam finally reveals that he has not so secretly been in love with Blaine all this time, perhaps prompting the end of all awful things Blam?

41. sarah says:

Number of Workplaces destroyed is Oliver’s lair on Arrow!

42. mac says:

cancelled/delayed/interrupted weddings:
    – Castle/Becket (Castle)

couples having sex, kissing or saying “I Love You” for the first time:
    – Hayley/Elijah (The Originals)
    – Cami/Klaus (The Originals)
    – Shaw/Fusco (Persn of Interest) kidding kidding… I ment to say Hook/Emma (Once Upon a Time

people giving birth:
    – Hayley (The Originals)

new pregnancy:
    – Liz (The Blacklist)

Number of couples reuniting:
    – Stefan/Elena (The Vampire Diaries)
    – Rumple/Belle (Once Upon a Time)
    – Thea/Roy (Arrow)

Number of fatalities:
    – Marcel (The Originals)
    – Sara (Arrow)
    – Fitz (Agents of SHIELD)

breakups because someone is gay/comes out of the closet:
    – Damon/Elena (The Vampire Diaries) – Elijah is his one true love…

possible fatalities:
    -.Castiel (Supernatural)
    – Slade (Arrow)

resurrections and/or big returns:
    – Mikael (The Originals)
    – Azazel (Supernatural)

Number of workplaces destroyed:
    – Arrowcave (Arrow)

43. Stefan says:

My first thought about workplace being destroyed for some reason was Florick-Agos. Then I rembered the tease about something altering Booth and Brennan’s working dynamic on Bones, so it’s gotta be the Jefersonian.
    That leaves a major job change for The Good Wife. Maybe a switcheroo between the two firms or something. Or how about Alicia and Peter finally divorcing? After Will’s death and the recent promos, they seem kind of doomed. Although I’m not sure the show would ever go there since it’s calle “The Good WIFE” after all.
    One of the wedding categories is obviously Caslte, but I do hope it’s the actually happening one.
    Some (possible) fatalities for The Following.
    Haley’s baby on The Originals. Plus some relationship drama. And some more on The Vampire Diaries.
    I hope Revenge has some shocking twist in store for us as well.
    And I hope Jess and Nick aren’t reunited so soon.
    That’s about it for now. Can’t think of other predictions.

44. sarah says:

I bet Hayley gives birth on the Originals.
    I also hope that Will finally comes out of the closet on Nashville.

45. Amy says:

Yaj! Always love may sweeps! So excited

46. Lene says:

1 or 2 – Mitchell and Cameron?

47. Emma says:

I peg Bones for one of the pregnacies.

48. nightmareblade177777 says:

ok so what does this mean for Castle than married or not

49. Bevey says:

Number of characters (presumably) leaving town: 2
    1. Cristina Yang/Grey’s Anatomy
    2. Catherine Rollins/Hawaii Five-0

You did not list Brass from CSI in this list and we know that he is not coming back next season so does that mean that I can assume he’s one of the fatalities?

• Alisa Neely says:

brass, could “retire”…..he lost his daughter recently….and then, there was the shooting at the station as well…..guess we’ll have to wait and see…..i HOPE, he isn’t killed off…..though , if he is: maybe we’d see GRISSOM….actually SHOW UP in VEGAS….instead of on a computer screen.

50. I’m guessing that Bones is pregnant.

Off chance is that Benson is pregnant or adopts on SVU. They’ve been hinting at it.

• Kelley says:

Bones being pregnant and Booth getting promoted would drastically change their working together. If she was pregnant, he wouldn’t want her working in the field without him or with another agent.