HIMYM's Saddest Reveal? No Good Wife Gossip? Did Scandal Deliver Sex-y Face? And More TV Qs

Once Upon a TimeWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including How I Met Your Mother, Justified, Parenthood and The Big Bang Theory!

1 | Though we’re lamenting that Hannibal had to kill off the awesome Beverly Katz, wasn’t the way she went – sliced up into giant microscope slides – kinda cool? (Yet sick. Definitely sick. But cool.)

2 | Can every Saturday Night Live host from now on just do a Louis CK stand-up set instead of a monologue?

3 | Once Upon a Time fans, did it take you a minute to figure out who Neal was referring to with: “I almost married a minion of my evil grandfather, Peter Pan”? (RIP, Tamara!)

RELATED | Wonderland Fave to Join Once Upon a Time?

4 | While we recognize that Resurrection won’t answer every question right away, can the ABC drama to pick up the pace just a little? After four episodes, have we learned anything about why “the returned” have come back to Arcadia?

5 | Does The Good Wife really expect us to believe that with today’s social media, emails and texting, not a single Lockhart Gardner employee had heard about the shooting at the courthouse, and that one of their own was caught in the crossfire? Really? And as the Governor of Illinois, why was Peter not alerted that there was a deadly courthouse shooting in Chicago?

6 | What does The Walking Dead have against kids? After the show had Lizzie murder her sister and Carol put down Lizzie, was it absolutely essential that Carl nearly get raped in the season finale?

Last Forever Part One7 | Did any other How I Met Your Mother fans find themselves surprisingly crushed by how dramatically Robin lost touch with the gang? Like, even more so than they were over The Mother’s death, or Barney and Robin’s divorce?

PHOTOS | HIMYM: 13 Questions We Still Have About Ted’s Future, Robin’s Other Job, Bob Saget and More

8 | Doesn’t The Tomorrow People’s Stephen seem too young to be with Cara, yet too old to be with Hillary (played by the youthful-looking Alexa Vega)?

9 | On a scale of one to “Oh hell no!,” how irked are you that The Voice is quietly eliminating the Live Playoffs, allowing its coaches to narrow down the Season 6 field from 20 down to 12 all by themselves and delaying the public vote until April 21?

Person of Interest10 | Could Person of Interest‘s Shaw be any less of a “Betty”? Also: How did she end up barefoot (!) during the shoot-out in a chem lab full of shattered glass beakers?

11 | Why would Glee do a storyline about Sam becoming an underwear model without giving us actual scenes of him modeling underwear? #NeverFeltSoCheated

12 | From Cougar Town fan/TVLine reader Jenna: “Whatever happened to Grayson’s daughter Tampa?”

Justified13 | Anyone else hoping Justified‘s final season finds Raylan settling down with Alicia Witt’s anti-heroine Wendy Crowe?

14 | If we ask very nicely, will all of the View hosts promise never to go topless during a broadcast again?

15 | At what point do “Sophie Grace and Rosie” appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show — again — starts to feel exploitative-y?

16 | How does Criminal Minds star Matthew Gray Gubler always seem to direct the “OMG, I can’t believe they went there!”-level of creepy episodes?

PHOTOS | Arrow First Look: Slade Attacks Oliver’s [Spoiler]!

17 | How did Arrow‘s Slade know Thea’s true paternity? Or, maybe our Q is this: How was Moira able to hide the secret for two decades only to have two different people (Felicity, Slade) uncover it within a matter of weeks?

18 | What was Luke Wheeler’s frustrated punch in the car all about on Nashville? Do Maddie and Daphne know any songs besides “Ho Hey”? And, as TVLine reader Molly points out, wasn’t $400,000 a lot of royalties for Gunnar to make off two recently released songs?

19 | Are you surprised it took this long Scandalfor The Americans to work the Jennings’ vast wig/costume collection into their bedroom antics?

20 | Did Scandal, by having to shoot around Kerry Washington’s baby bump, just give us TV’s face-iest extended sex scene ever?

21 | Has there been a more romantic recent Grey’s Anatomy moment than Mer showing sickly Derek a video of her delivering his VIP speech? And given how much up was chucked in this week’s episode, shouldn’t ABC have supplied barf bags?

22 | How weird is it to see The Big Bang Theory‘s Sheldon and Amy regularly kissing?!

RELATED | The Big Bang Theory Celebrates Star Wars Day

23 | Was there anything more unsettling on TV this week than Parks and Recreation‘s Orin dressing up as April’s mom?

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter24 | What’s going on in Julia’s head on Parenthood that she couldn’t get through a date with Ed, but felt comfortable sleeping with Mr. Knight just days later?

25 | Show of hands: Did the insane visual of a woman blow-drying a chicken in I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!’s “fluffy eggs” campaign make you hit the rewind button on your DVR?

1. Alichat says:

8) I think they look pretty close in age. That perma-tan does not make her look youthful to me.
    17) I was wondering that myself.
    19) You just knew Elizabeth’s queries were going lead to a bad scene between her and Phillip. His reaction every time she referred to Martha as his wife, yep…wasn’t going to go well.
    20) I’m surprised they didn’t get a body double and just do a few back shots, and then mix the face shots in. There was just too much face.

2. An Irrelevant says:

# 10 The reason why Shaw had to go to the reunion as that Betty person was because that the facial analysis that Finch did on Shaw was closer to Bettys than anyone else in the class of 1994- and the real Betty wrote a blog about how she hated her high school, increasing the odds that she wouldn’t show up to the reunion. And I didn’t realize people named Betty were supposed to look a certain way.

• Dot says:

Also, Shaw, unlike so many other female “crime fighting” females, NEVER wears 4″ heels or any kind of heels; she took her shoes off when the shooting started in that room.

3. Britta Unfiltered says:

2. Oh, you know they still wouldn’t be as funny as C.K.
    3. Actually, I did, yeah. I had completely forgotten about her.
    5. These are all very good questions. I found the slowness of the information to be a bit odd.
    6. The Apocalypse can be rough for kids!
    7. No, I found the divorce to be most crushing. Robin has always been super into herself, it didn’t surprise me a bit she would lose touch like that. Urgh, I can’t think about the Mother finale right now. Still too angry.
    13. No, not really, I don’t care for her. Loved her on FNL though.
    19. That whole scene was messed up. Like for reals.
    24. I’m thinking she doesn’t like Ed so much, and good for her because I haven’t liked him since he caused that drunk scene in front of the school with her.
    My own observation to post for the week is I was very surprised to learn Jeff on Community is 40. I know in real life Joel McHale is older than that, but that dude obviously takes very good care of himself because he doesn’t look his age at all. I was also very happy to learn Jeff Winger and I are only a week apart in age. :) That episode made me feel so much better about turning 40 this week. I swear to god Dan Harmon is linked into my brain sometimes. I was so depressed until I saw that episode, and afterwards I just felt better about my age, because hey, Jeff Winger is 40 too! And he handled turning 40 way worse than I did, haha.

4. Jenny says:

18) My theory is that Luke Wheeler leaked the video hoping it would cause Deacon to go off the rails and cause a riff between Rayna and Deacon. However Deacon didn’t fall into the SAME circle (thank goodness), and was actually responsible. That’s why Luke was mad – because his plans didn’t turn out the way he wanted.

5. qj201 says:

#8 Doesn’t the Tomorrow People realize that Stephen is a) supposedly still in high school somehow and b) only 18… but regularly show him being served alcohol without ever being asked for ID?

6. Abby says:

If Carl hadn’t nearly been raped, would we not be debating whether or not Rick’s biting-the-neck-to-bleed-out was too much? One had to happen to truly justify the other, because Rick is not an impulsive killer, and both had to happen to illustrate what a dangerous, lawless, effed-up world they all live in. Some would argue that was already well-established, but the relentlessness of it is important to the development of the characters, in my opinion.

7. Asta says:

#5. Not everyone is glued to social media and are doing work! It was in real time so it does take a while for news to spread. I think while Diane was announcing it then people were goofing off and going online.

• Dot says:

Social media really has nothing to do with it. Serious things like this will spread like wild fire within the legal community because SOMEONE from another firm who was there will call their office, and then someone from that office calls a friend at another firm, and it goes on and on and rather quickly. Also, contrary to what you may think, attorneys have TV’s in their offices and after the first rumor started about a courthouse shooting, those TV’s went on. And when I was working, we ALL had radios at our desks and had them on since cell phones were not allowed to be on. Obviously it took Diane a while to get back to the office. By the time she did get there. in reality, that firm KNEW what had happened. Will’s assistant and also Diane’s assistant KNEW they were both at the court house. BTW – you obviously never worked in a law firm!!!

8. Christy says:

3 – OMG, I thought I was the only one! I totally did not think Tamara when he said that!
    7 – Agreed. I get Robin not wanting to hang out with the guys. But you are telling me she can’t meet Lily for lunch once a month?? Booo!
    23 – Absolutely Not!! Orin always freaks me out but him dressed like that… I may never sleep again!

9. Dot says:

TOTALLY agree with No. 5. It was ridiculous that no one knew what happened at the courthouse when Diane walked into the conference room and announced what happened. Regardless of today’s social media, EVERYONE would have known what happened way before Diane came in that room. But that’s how The Good Wife rolls. The show is inconsistent in so many things.

No. 15. “Ellen” is on my DVR series recording list but when I see that Sophie Grace and Rosie is on the show, I immediately cancel the recording! They are the most annoying kids EVER on TV!! They were cute the FIRST time the were on the show, but now they are just a waste of time and unbearable to watch.

10. Eileen Hargis says:

Luke leaked it. If its a number one song with enough sales x two songs, 400 hundred thousand is a reasonable figure, A number one with low sales is 75/100 thousand dollars for the writer.

11. bbussey says:

#17 – not difficult to discover after Slade planted cameras (and presumably mics) all over the mansion.