Exclusive

Exclusive Believe Sneak Peek: Bo Spies a... Spy?

On this Sunday’s Believe (NBC, 9/8c), Bo and Tate resurface in Philadelphia, where the super-powered little girl feels a strange (and dangerous?) pair of eyes watching them in the following exclusive video.

RELATED | Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled? On the Bubble?

Is it just a random peeping tom, or might this curious onlooker call the cops on them? Either way, it’s a prime opportunity to cross “sarcasm” off the vocab list. You’ll see what we mean when you press PLAY on the sneak peek below.

1. Brian says:

Am I the only one who finds the little girl (Bo) to be a bit bratty and annoying?

• Marilyn says:

• Alichat says:

I do think they need to soften her a bit. She can be a tad overwhelming. And it seems that they’ve done that a little. But she can’t be that sheltered to not understand why they can’t just wander off around NY trying to reunite past lovers and whatnot. I think they really need to let Tate know he is Bo’s father, and vice versa. Do that sooner rather than later.

• Patti says:

I think she is awesome and so is Tate

• EBI says:

She is definitely very very very very annoying.

• Victora says:

No!!!!! Bo drives me nuts! She’s so disobedient and head strong. She continues to put them in danger all of the time. I like the show but am finding it difficult to watch because she is such a brat. I can appreciate a strong little girl. But, she needs to listen sometimes too–instead of always running off and putting them in danger. She reminds me of why I never wanted a daughter.

2. John NYC says:

She’s made references to her experience that sooner or later everyone becomes frightened of her (and rejects her): growing a protective behavioral layer is natural.

3. Francine says:

I think I might be done with this show. I really wanted to like it but every episode has been the same- Tate and Bo on the run, Bo helps some random person and runs off to do so, Tate gets captured by the cops and at the last second Bo uses her powers to help them escape… it’s just getting boring to me. Sorry!

• Amber says:

I feel the exact same way as you. I have been watching every week really wanting to love it but its just the same episode as the week before just different people she helps.

4. Patti says:

Amazing show. So addicted to Believe.So done w/ NBC if they cancel this amazig show.

5. Kelly says:

I am loving Believe. It has a crappy night with Sunday and after a few show runner changes I think it’s coming together and it’s the first show on NBC that I’m attached to in a long time. Not to mention a father/daughter relationship that has so much chemistry just like my other favs Veronica/Keith, HG/Claire and Jack/Syd. I’m done with NBC if they dump this show.

6. Bruv says:

I wish they had kept the first killer. She was the best frankly.