Nashville Plans Three-Date Concert Tour

Nashville concert tourDust off your cowboy boots, because Nashville is comin’ to town.

Cast members from ABC’s country-music drama will perform live in a three-date concert tour this spring, the network announced Monday.

RELATED | Nashville Sneak Peek: A Surprise Visit From Her Mom Leaves Scarlett Distraught

Charles EstenChris Carmack, Clare Bowen, Jonathan Jackson and Sam Palladio will take the stage in Chicago, New York City and Washington, D.C. in April and May, with co-star Will Chase joining them for the Big Apple date.

The mini-tour is in support of the series’ fourth soundtrack, which will drop on May 6.

Tickets for all three performances go on sale Friday, April 4. See below for details.

FRIDAY, APRIL 25
Joe’s Bar, Chicago
On sale April 4 at 10 am CT

SUNDAY, MAY 4
Lincoln Theatre, Washington, D.C.
On sale April 4 at 10 am ET

TUESDAY, MAY 6
Best Buy Theater, New York City
On sale April 4 at noon ET

Planning on going? Any songs you have to hear on the setlist? Hit the comments!

1. Elyse says:

How are they not playing in Nashville??

• Tim says:

Indeed, how can a show called Nashville that is actually filmed in Nashville go on tour and not play a date in Nashville but then also why aren’t the two leads participating?

• Quang says:

Most of the actors were hired based on their abilities as a actor and musician, and all the actors on tour perform numerous live gigs to promote the show. Connie and Hayden were mainly hired for their acting and their long list of credits, and they hardly ever perform live.

• Zayne says:

They perform in Nashville all the time. You can find YouTube videos of a lot of them. Connie Britton’s only done one live show that I’m aware of. Not sure if Hayden has ever done one.

• Shira says:

These actors play in Nashville on a regular basis. Nashvillians get to watch them live, but not people outside Nashville so it makes since especially n a mini tour like this

• Melissa says:

They did on April 22

2. Shira says:

THIS and Connie Britton joining twitter. Just need ABC to finally announce Nashville renewal and this day will be declared as PERFECT!!!!

3. Fernando says:

If Nashville is renew I hope it moves night either Monday after DWTS I know that Castle night but I think Castle could fix the Tuesday at 10/9 pm spot or it can move to Sundays but Wednesday at 10/9pm isn’t helping it

4. what no ladies from Nashville are allowed in this all boys club

• d4h8a15r16m23a42 says:

I don’t claim to be an expert but I am at least 76% certain Clare Bowen is female.

• Zayne says:

You do realize Clare Bowen is a lady right?

I’m not sure why Sam and Clare aren’t bolded with Charles, Chris, and Jonathan.

5. 3dhouseofmagic says:

what, no nashville, or austin????

6. Lynn says:

This makes me feel a lot better about renewal chances.

7. abz says:

They decide to hold concerts for the show and not even one of the dates features the two leading ladies of the show?
    Lol and not even a single date is actually in “Nashville”?

8. Jim says:

Come see none of the stars of Nashville! Live on stage!

9. Marc says:

I still want to see Chip Esten back on Whose Line a couple of times this year.

10. Jillian says:

I would make the trip to DC to see this if Hayden was joining them.

11. Ally Oop says:

I would watch all of them regardless. There is do much depth to the cast of the show that even if the two main stars aren’t there it’ll still be quite a draw.

12. Jase says:

Is Connie Britton capable of seeing live without a prerecorded track?

13. Doug H says:

I seriously doubt the leading ladies of Nashville would bother with this plus you wonder if they can sing live??? On the show, could easily be a lipsync…The other actors probably would appreciate the money…

14. Jenny says:

Weird locations,,,,,it’d be more well rounded if Los Angeles was on there, heck can’t believe Nashville isn’t on the list

15. sarah says:

It would be so awesome to see them live! I do not live in one of the lucky cities though!

16. Ryan Fails says:

Maybe I am missing something…..how do I buy tickets for the DC show?

17. Greg Barranco says:

Very, very dissapointing. I tried to buy tickets on Friday for my wife’s bithday and the DC show was sold out 5 SECONDS after they went on sale–presumably by scalping companies who are now selling them for $160 to $2,000!!
    So unfair to the huge fans like my wife. So disgusted.

• Ryan Fails says:

Tried to buy tickets at 10:10 and they were sold out. Found them that evening for $1650.00 on a scalper’s site. Not only is the public getting screwed but so is the producers, venue, cast. People are so greedy that will buy tickets and then resell them at 22 times the cost so that they can make thousands of dollars without actually doing any work. There should be laws in place to protect people from these practices.

• Darlene says:

I completely agree. There should definitely be a max amount of tickets to be sold at one time to the same IP address. There has to be a way to stop this from happening. All scalper sites should be shut down. They are stealing millions of dollars from artists and every day people.

18. Darlene says:

Does anyone know how much the tickets actually are through ticket master?

19. carol says:

I love the show live in the tri-state area. Tried to get tix but can’t afford scalpers prices. I paid less to go see Cher on May 10th. Oh well would have been nice I never miss an episode. True fsnd slesys suffer.

• Laura says:

There are still great seats left for the show in Philly at the tower theater. Just bought mine this morning for May 5 & saw another show added for May 4.

20. lorraine says:

I saw this tour on May 5th at the Tower Theater in Philadelphia. It was amazing….. they played songs from the show as well as ones that they wrote .. Clare Bowen has an even better voice in person. When they say Fade into You…..OMG!!! It is a shame the radio stations never played their songs… Fade into You has Grammy Potential!!

21. rachel george says:

will they ever come down south?!?! GULF SHORES would be a great place for a concert!!! who doesn’t love the BEACH!!!!! pUHH LEASE! I am obsessed with their songs!!!!!