Exclusive Helix Finale Sneak Peek: Who Holds the Fate of the World In Their Hands?

They’ve got the virus, they’ve got the cure. So now what?

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Been Cancelled?

As Syfy’s Helix uncorks its season finale tonight at 10/9c, Alan must decide in whom to entrust the two canisters that, simply said, contain the fate of the world, as he and the others prepare to (hopefully) elude the Ilaria peeps and escape the facility. Press play below to see what he decides and why — and ponder what his brother Peter must be thinking about the way Julia says goodbye to her ex.

RELATED | Premiere Dates Set for Defiance Season 2, Syfy’s Adaptation of Legion Movie

A few more finale teases:
* The opening title card will have you going, “Wait, what?”
* Sarah gets the results of her medical tests — do they indicate cancer, the virus or something all together different?
* There is a mole among us!
* The final scene promises a huge change for Season 2, if Syfy greenlights one.

Loading video...

1. Aprilcot says:

I’ve embraced this show in all its ridiculousness, but how on earth is it going to have a season 2?

2. John says:

What are the chances Helix will have a second season?

3. kate says:

This show is so nuts, I both love it and find myself rolling my eyes at it. I weirdly think SyFy might just be curious enough about the whole thing to go..um, okay, if you promise to find better dialogue writers and do more total gross out scenes. And kind of tell us, what the hell is going on?

4. Annie says:

This show is so bat-poop insane I can’t help but love it. Although – I HAVE to ask: Is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves watching a new episode and thinking “what the heck did I miss there?!” It *always* happens to me. I swear I watch them all but for some reason, every week I think “waitaminutewaitaminute… WHAT? When did THAT happen?” Every.Frakkin.Week.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

“does anyone else find themselves watching a new episode and thinking “what the heck did I miss there?!””

That always happens to me, especially when the first title card pops up tonight!

• Annie says:

THANK GOD it’s not just me. Thank you, Matt. You’ve made me feel a whole lot better about myself. Also: I’m … kinda looking forward to that title card now, NGL.

• Annie says:

Matt – you were not lying about that title card. I was all … “uh…what in the WHAT now?”

• Diz says:

You’re not alone. They skip around sometimes and I’m like why and how are they here and what are they doing?

5. James D says:

I love this show it might be because I’m a huge fan of both Billy Campbell and Hiroyuki Sanada that I don’t pay attention to the hoke dialogue. SyFi please for the love of all that is holy renew this show. I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that Ron D Moore said if the show gets renewed it won’t be about the virus per-say but will take place in a complete different area with a new storyline

6. mARIE says:

Glad to see syfy renewed Helix for Season 2 because I have no idea where they can take this show…. other than……….. infect the world, I guess. Love Sanada, too.

7. Cruzincaril says: