Premieres Set for Defiance Return, Syfy's Legion Series, Flowers in the Attic Sequel & More Flesh

defiance-season-2-premiere-dateSeason 2 of Syfy’s Defiance will be unleashed on Thursday, June 19 at 8/7c.

It will be followed at 9 pm by the new drama series Dominion, which is based on the 2010 film Legion, HuffPost TV reports.

RELATED | Exclusive: Defiance Season 2 Adds Die Hard Menace — Plus: New Love Triangle Ahead

Dominion — starring Christopher Egan (Kings), Tom Wisdom (300), Roxanne McKee (Game of Thrones), Alan Dale (Lost), Anthony Stewart Head (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Luke Allen-Gale (The Borgias) — is set 25 years in the future, after a war between an army of angels and mankind has transformed the world.

In other premiere date news…

* Lifetime’s Flowers in the Attic sequel Petals on the Wind, featuring Rose McIver (Once Upon a Time), Wyatt Nash (Pretty Little Liars) and returning star Heather Graham, will debut Monday, May 26 at 8 pm, reports EW.com.

* BBC America’s zombie miniseries In the Flesh will return for its six-part second season on Saturday, May 10 at 10 pm.

1. wrstlgirl says:

Love Defiance and I will be checking out Dominion :-)

2. James D says:

excellent been waiting on news of Defiance, one of the under the radar shows last season that i really enjoy. also excited to see Dominion. this is going to be a good summer of TV. these shows plus Falling skies, Last Ship, and Legend on TNT. can’t wait

• wrstlgirl says:

I’m also looking forward to all those you mentioned and there’s another one on FX, The Strain. Premiers in July I think.

• dreamlife613 says:

Those are good shows you’ve listed. In addition to these, I’m looking forward to HBO’s The Leftovers, Starz’s Outlander, and FX’s Tyrant (when’s it premiering?!)

3. cosmoman11 says:

Glad to hear about Defiance. Didn’t realize it had been renewed. Maybe Legion would have been a better choice for Lucas Black rather than NCIS:NO.

4. CountryQueen says:

Loved Defiance. I binged watched it last summer and can’t wait for it to come back. Also looking forward to Petals on the Wind. Pass on Dominion. I hated the movie Legion. I was so excited to see it, but it was nothing but a shoot ‘em up. So disappointing. If I would have saw it in the theater, I would have walked out.

5. John NYC says:

Definitely looking forward to Syfy’s Defiance return. Fun series, yet with it’s serious undertones.

6. tvdiva says:

You had me at “and Anthony Stewart Head”.

7. topoopon says:

Does anyone play the game though?

8. is “Dominion” returning next season. I absolutely love this riveting. complex show. I really keeps you interested.