Community Sneak Peek: In Animated G.I. Joe Riff, 'Buzzkill' Britta Teaches Kids a Lesson

On April 3, the Community gang gets animated — again, though this time in the style of old G.I. Joe cartoons — and NBC has released a fun sneak peek.

RELATED | Keep or Cut? Vote on the Fate of Community, Almost Human, Beast and 25 Other ‘Bubble’ Shows

Few details are known about the why of the episode, which is titled “G.I. Jeff,” save for the fact that it will send the study group “on a Wizard of Oz-type journey through the world of G.I. Joe,” EP Chris McKenna told Entertainment Weekly, and that it will emerge as a “significant” episode in the scheme of things.

In this sneak peek, which is actually a PSA-style tag for the episode, Britta (whose soldier alter ego is dubbed “Buzzkill”) tries to teach some vandals a larger lesson, until “Fourth Wall” (aka Abed) shows up to boil things down nice and simple for them.

1. Et al says:

Awesome! I can’t wait.

2. Stacy says:

Can’t wait!

3. Sara says:

I just don’t don’t understand why people think this is funny. I have benn watching for 5 seasons and I still don’t think is funny.

4. Angela says:

“Graffiti is bad. Go play sports.” Haha :D. Love how Abed came in and confronted Britta like that.
    This episode should be interesting. Look forward to watching it.

5. TV Gord says:

Even though I’m a huge fan of this show, I was skeptical when Joel McHale made the talk show rounds stating that every episode this season would be different. How could that be? Well, Harmon and the gang are proving how that can be, and I’m loving every minute of it!

6. tara17 says:

Looking forward to the episode!

7. Alice says:

What is with Abed’s costume? Why is he wearing war paint, a dream catcher ,and is that a loin cloth over his pants?

8. Joey Padron says:

Good clip. Excited to see this episode next month.

9. Thinner and sleeker handsets have this potential for destruction more.
    There is fire insurance to pay the contents of one’s house in the event of
    fire. Remember which you first need to explore your house warranty update and find out what’s missing.