Keep or Cut? Vote on the Fate of Almost Human, Beast, Community and 25 Other 'Bubble' Shows

Come mid-May (if not sooner), the networks will be have to buckle down and make some tough calls about which remaining “bubble” series will return for the 2014-15 TV season, and which… won’t.

How does the future look for the futuristic Almost Human? Should Beauty and the Beast‘s love story continue? Can ABC afford to wield its S.H.I.E.L.D. again in the fall? Does NBC Believe in Season 2? Is CBS still Crazy about Mork and Buffy?

TVLine presents this alphabetical round-up of “bubble” shows — from admitted long-shots and legit fence-straddlers to slightly surer things – in some cases making arguments both for and against renewal. We then invite you to cast your vote for each show’s fate!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Cancellations, Renewals

1. Rob says:

I didn’t realize COSMOS ever had a chance of having more than one season. I thought it was limited-run miniseries, like the original version. With that said, I’d love to see more

I’m also kind of sad at how little love ONCE UPON A TIME IN WONDERLAND is getting. It’s one of the shows I really look forward to, and which, particularly since it’s returned, has really stepped up its game.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Indeed, COSMOS is technically a limited 13-episode series. That slide has been banished to a black hole!

• Kiki says:

I love Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, too! It’s not perfect, but the Queen of Hearts and the Knave and Alice are great characters played by great actors. IMHO Jafar was badly miscast, which hurts the show, but I still can’t wait to see it every time….

• MadjeKnotts says:

I LOVE Once Upon a Time in Wonderland! It’s such a fun show and I absolutely adore Alice and Cyrus together! I also really want a chance to see The Knave and Anastasia together! (Yes I know what happened in the last episode, a girl can dream can’t she?!?!) It would kinda be super cool for the show to get a chance to bring Jefferson in as well!! They can’t cancel it yet! ABC made a mistake by airing it earlier than they were supposed to and so they need to give it another chance!

2. Erin says:

The Mentalist still has so much potential, and cannot be cut. I am furious with CBS for moving it to the 10 pm slot on Sundays, the writing is not as procedural as many would think. It is a unique, excellent show that is just a great television show.

• CBWBDK1 says:

The last episode was fantastic! One of the best episodes in the series. It deserves to be renewed!

• enri says:

I love the Mentalist. Purdy, Purdy please 1 more season. I’m not ready to let go of Jane and all his shenanigans.

• M3rc Nate says:

I was just talking about this…WOW the Mentalist has done a FANTASTIC job of evolving itself post-Red John. Im shocked there arent articles written on TV critic sites (like here) about how well it was done and how other show writers should take notice.
      The tone/power has shifted that its now Patrick who has free range to do what he wants…therefore the part of the show i used to hate is gone. That part being Patrick solves like 100 cases (which totally make the CBI team look incompetent) but he is CONSTANTLY doubted and given no leeway or recognition for his amazing accomplishments/skills. Mainly Lisbon being her rigid stick up her a** self cracking the whip on him. BUT now they all recognize/admit that hes basically the best crime-solver in the country so they give him free-reign, with him basically being in charge.
      So theres that shift of power which makes the show much better…then theres the new additions. Abbott is great because hes not a A-hole with a big ego or anything. He is a good guy who recognizes that they brought in Jane to do his thing and so he lets him do it. But best of all is Kim Fischer…how they introduced her to us (as a regular woman, deep convos with Jane, sleeps with him) really really humanized her so when we go on and watch her as a FBI agent…she seems normal and kind and fun. She smiles at things Jane does…honestly i like her so much i ship her with Jane not Lisbon.
      And somewhat good-ridence to Rigsby and VanPelt…i was never a huge fan of them, and they werent that interesting.
      Overall…perfect evolution of a show and i am now watching every new episode excited to see what they do, where as the past few seasons (Red John) the show was dragging along on its last leg…so repetitive, and i didnt really care about RJ anymore after they stretched it out that long.

• You are so right Erin! I too believe it is a unique, excellent show and I will be devastated if it doesn’t come back. What other show has a Mentalist??? He makes things interesting for sure and I love to watch his personality grow with each year with Lisbon and crew. He had such a horrible youth and then to lose his family to a serial killer left him kind of an empty shell. He’s learning to interact more on a personal level by being with this great bunch of people — they have become the family he never had. I love his little boy antics not only because he is truly adorable but it tells me that Lisbon and gang are making him happy and he can enjoy the boyish pranks, etc. that he had missed out on. I love the way Lisbon can read him so well also — that might be because she raised 4 younger brothers. I say give the new format a chance — it is already so much better than when they first came on the scene. Okay…I’m not a Kim fan either but I have to admit that even she is lightening up some. Please keep the Mentalist — we fans need to watch him now grow even more as a loving, brilliant consultant to the FBI. He needs the improving self-image that he is starting to feel. Sorry I got so carried away but I truly feel the dynamics of this show and to poo-poo it because it’s already had 6 years (hello — says good show) and because it is in the worst spot on tv. I really need to see Jane’s journey continue. Did I mention that I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

• Van says:

Um, I watched The Mentalist for two and a half seasons, and it was losing steam then. I can’t imagine that it is even still in production. It had no real dramatic engine driving it forward since the resolution of the Red John storyline.

3. CBWBDK1 says:

I hope they renew: About a boy, Almost human, the Mentalist, Intelligence, Agents of Shield, Enlisted, OUaT in Wonderland and the Tomorrow people. I don’t watch any of the other shows.

• Cara says:

I second the vote for Almost Human! I love that show. Sure, it has some kinks that can be worked out, but what great show didn’t have imperfections in its first season? I LOVE Kennex and Dorian. Man, they are so funny together!

• MelindaB says:

Wow, that’s virtually my list, with the addition of Hart of Dixie, Nashville, and Suburgatory. We dropped The Mentalist (unwillingly) because stupid football kept screwing up the DVR recordings, and never started Enlisted, but we watch the rest and want to see more of them. OUaTiW was starting to bore and annoy me, but it’s picked up in recent episodes.

• Matt says:

Agents Of Shield is pure crap. If you actually like that show then your opinion holds no weight to me.

• surfergrrl says:

almost human-all the way

4. JJ says:

If Parenthood gets renewed I’m happy. I don’t care about these other show

• webly3 says:

Agreed. I could care less cutting most of these shows besides The Goldbergs and Community.

• Audrey says:

Yep. They need to stop bringing Mark back, though. That ship has sailed. I adore everything else about the show – even Hank (as a fully fleshed out character apart from his relationship with Sarah).

• C’mon, after that heart breaking confession about how hard for him is to be her friend while having strong feelings about her, and still, he shows up when she needed him most. HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT THEM TOGETHER??? At this point… Who’s mark, anyway? Hank FTW!!!

• Gail Brown says:

I agree. If Parenthood doesn’t get renewed for a full 22 episode season, I will no longer watch any other NBC series. I will stop watching the ones I presently watch cold turkey.

• Greg says:

Even “The Blacklist?”

• AHW says:

The only good thing about the Blacklist is Spader; the female lead can’t act her way out of a paper bag, and she’s goofy looking. Let’s let the Mentalist keep developing their new format for at least another season. I do miss Rigsby and Van Pelt.

• Donal King says:

You need to give it a chance post the Red John obsession of Patrick Jane. The episodes have become more clever and unpredictable, with a more relaxed Jane and the cases are more thoughtful. I had watched only sporadically, but went back to watching as the Red John case was wrapping up. I think it would have a better chance on a different day and it should be renewed for another year.
            Agreed with the comment by AHW on Blacklist, but James Spader is so good, that I enjoy watching his acting. I also like the woman agent who does not get enough time. She has been on other shows and would be better in the role of her boss. Tweak Blacklist and it could be a solid show. Spader is a gem, reminds me of Vincent D’Onofrio’s performances in Law and Order: Criminal Intent; good acting is a pleasure to watch!

5. Brian says:

People are nuts wanting to cut Wonderland. It’s far superior than the original right now. Give me Alice, Will, and Anastasia over Emma, Snow, and Charming. The only thing the original has working for it are Regina and Rumpel.

• Boiler says:

If ABC keeps hiatus strategy this definitely needs to come back I don’t think it is as good as original but it keeps getting better and I really like the actors. ABC set it up to fail so needs another chance

• ChellemaBelle says:

Why not keep both, but not run one during the other’s break?

• r0ckmypants says:

Because Wonderland has horrible ratings.

• kavyn says:

To be fair, this is in large part due to ABC’s change of plans. It was originally meant to fill the gap for OUAT with it’s own charming story. Instead they put up against juggernaut shows (which I doubt OUAT could have competed with if they were put in the same situation in their first season).

Since it’s only 13 episodes I’d like to see ABC renew the show and do with it what they originally planned .If it still does poorly then cancel it.

• I would love this strategy and I feel its the way it should have been done to begin with. I think TPTB might have even acknowledged that not doing this was a mistake? I wish people would give Wonderland a second chance because the show has gotten much better over time and I’ve come to enjoy it just as much as OUAT. If they alternated them during the hiatus times, I believe it would be a guaranteed hit. I’m afraid we’ll never know though. I feel like Wonderland was basically written off within in the first month.

• Alichat says:

Eh….last week’s episode proved to me that OUAT in Wonderland doesn’t need to come back. Jafar has the three genies, he needs Will’s heart, and knows it is in Storybrooke…..a Storybrooke, by the way, that looks like it’s sitting in the late 70s, yet Will’s apartment looked like a 2014 home. Alice and Cyrus go to Storybrooke with the realm-traveling White Rabbit and get the heart. Do they hide it elsewhere in Storybrooke? No. Do they take it to another realm and hide it? No. Do they give it to Rabbit to take somewhere unknown, so that they don’t know where it is in case they are captured? No. They bring it back to Wonderland, and promptly lose it to Jafar. It was the worst piece of writing I’ve seen in a long time.

• Katie says:

Um, no. I love Emma, Snow and Charming and have zero desire to ever watch Wonderland. Hence why it’s getting canceled. (I didn’t even think it was on the bubble, I thought the cancellation was all but a sure thing at this point.)

6. jenc says:

My computer isn’t sowing a poll on the Trophy Wife page, but I hope that one comes back!

7. Jack says:

How can you ask for someone to vote on The 100 when they’ve only shown one episode?

8. Metoo says:

Please keep Trophy Wife…please, please, please!!

I think in many of these cases, a vote for ‘I don’t watch/I have no opinion’ is pretty much the same as a vote for ‘cut’. It speaks volumes.

• Exactly what I was thinking.

• Julie says:

Seriously…love love love Trophy Wife! Love everything about it especially Burt and Michaela Watkins. Move it after Modern Family and give it a chance.

• RS says:

Really,you would let your daughter watch this show? The moral is that a girl is better off being a drunken party girl – who marries a bank account, than going to medical school – and being replaced by progressively younger women. That’s what you would wish for your daughter? Just asking.

9. Alia says:

Agents of SHIELD problem has a name and that name is SKYE.

• Bored Now! says:

Not ^This^. Skye is awesome. I like all the core cast to varying degrees (even warmed to Ward at last) but Skye is one of my top three.

• Tahoe Mike says:

You mean the only character I tune in to see, on the only show in this whole article that I have ever watched? I just wish they would put it on every week. I have never seen a show that is on one week, then off, then rerun, then back for a couple weeks, then gone again. Is ABC trying to kill it?
      ~
      Literally every other show in this article could disappear from TV overnight and I would never know, or miss them.

• Katie says:

Lots of networks run a show then have it off and then run a rerun. Also, I just feel sad for you having only seeing SHIELD on this entire list of shows. It’s one of the worst shows on the list. Maybe expand your viewing experience, just a tad? Then you’d have a greater understanding of how network television works AND what a quality show is.

• Tahoe Mike says:

I do watch quality, it’s all on HBO and Showtime. Agents of Shield is just kind of a guilty pleasure. I gave up on scripted network tv years ago.

• Bonnie says:

I agree i wish they would have it on every week, it is a show I enjoy watching and hope it returns.

• Barb says:

I agree. I’m pretty sure that SHIELD will be renewed but I will not be watching. Not unless the season finally involves the death of Sky and/or Ward.

• Katie says:

It’s definitely a major problem, and contributed to me finally quitting the show. But it’s not the only problem, by far.

• jb says:

Me too. I watched for about a month and I thought the show had potential, but Skye annoyed me so much that I couldn’t take it any longer.

• Ben says:

I felt that to start with. But Skye has grown on me.

• Greg says:

Ming Na Wen is welcome to kick my rear end any day! Ms. Henstridge could patch me up that night and we’d go at it again the next day. Granted, the stories and dialogue are just a notch above “Barney and Friends” but, that still puts it waaay over any of the en vogue “vampire, werewolf, headless horseman” love interest serials. But, that’s just my opinion and no one else needs to agree with it. Well, maybe the ABC execs!

10. otomen87 says:

Of course they need to show a screenshot of hot shirtless man to tempt me to click “keep’.

11. Nicole says:

No poll for ‘Trophy Wife’?

And Goldbergs is totally getting renewed. Best new comedy this season.

Much love for Once in Wonderland but I know it’s ratings absolutely spell doom. Too bad because it really has come together in the it’s return. Hopefully the characters can at least see some life on the mothership show in the future.

12. ggny says:

Its kinda sad how bad Trophy Wife ratings are. They really shouldnt be that bad it is probably the best sitcom on TV atm and it a shame not enough people see it

• c-mo says:

I agree, it’s hilarious and sweet all at the same time. But if it does get cancelled, Albert Tsai needs a show of his own, that kid’s got better comedic timing than people three times his age!

• Martina says:

I agree Trophy Wife is great, it took a few episodes to get it, but I really love it now & like you said its not just funny it has heart, it should have been paired with The Middle on Wed instead of with The Goldbergs

• CK says:

Part of the problem is the name. The show is hilarious, but the name “Trophy Wife” does it no justice whatsoever, and it certainly doesn’t pull people in. It’s as welcoming as calling the show, “The younger woman that your husband is going to leave you for”. I’m really surprised that they didn’t do extensive testing on the title.

• Tess says:

If the folks at ABC that make up the fall schedule had been smart, they would’ve realized that Trophy Wife should’ve been the show that aired after Modern Family, rather than Super Fun Night (which only got the spot because they over-estimated the appeal of Rebel Wilson). TW and MF would’ve paired nicely together and TW would’ve benefited from the lead in with more eyes on it from the get go. TW and The Goldbergs are two different comedies for being both family oriented (and that one too may have done better if it had been sandwiched between The Middle and MF – do a whole night of family oriented comedies). Neither of the Tuesday night comedies work with Agents of SHIELD – that should’ve been paired with another drama, maybe something along the lines of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland since they both have fantasy elements. More than half the time shows don’t do well it’s not about the quality of the show so much as it is about the lineup as a whole and what they are up against too.
      And if The Crazy Ones had been on say FOX or NBC it would not be in as much jeopardy – for some reason CBS watchers do respond more to laugh-track heavy juvenile joke laden sitcoms. The Crazy Ones and Trophy Wife are the only two new comedies I’ve cared for, I hope they manage to survive but I’m not holding my breath…

13. Karen MT says:

It’s very telling on the shows with a higher “no opinion” vote.

• Shar says:

I agree about the not watching votes being very telling. This website caters to folks who watch tv with a critical eye and so many of us not watching most of these is interesting.

14. SStitches says:

SHIELD, Trophy Wife, and Parenthood are the only ones in which I am invested, and I had better see another season of all of them! (I’m especially invested in Camille and Zeek’s decision about the house. Keep the tears in, get it together!)

• I agree, Camille and Zeek’s story is probably the best thing going for the show this season. I have such mixed feelings about Parenthood. I started watching for the cast and begrudgingly watched the forced plotlines and predictable resolutions. But then I started actually caring for the characters. But as it is, it’s still painfully uneven. Not enough Ray Romano. Drew and Amber aren’t doing anything worth watching. Same with Jasmine and Crosby. The thing with Joel suddenly becoming A-hole of the year is terrible (and just watch him move back in at the end of the season)

• (oops, wasn’t done) and most of all, I still hate Max. God, I hate that kid. So, I’m kind of ready to dump these conflicting feelings, but then again, I’m wondering if it comes back for one last season and they actually consistently make every storyline satisfying on a Friday Night Lights level. Bring it back if they can, but I’m done eating pot pie with bones in it.

• Ally Oop says:

I disagree with much of what you said. I really like the Max storylines, the Crosby//Jasmine storylines and the Amber/Drew storylines. I dislike Ray Romano’s character Hank and hope he disappears from this show. I do agree though that the Joel/Julia breakup was too contrived.

• It’s mostly just the actor who plays Max can be really grating. But the storyline isn’t great either. They made much fuss about Max going to a “normal” school and then he constantly disrupts his classes. And what is Adam and Christina’s solution? Not to figure out how to curb Max’s behavior, but to freaking start their own school for enabled (not a typo) children. I really hope the show doesn’t go there.

• yankeesrj12 says:

I feel like I’m the only one who wants Sarah with Hank! I used to really not like Sarah’s storylines, but as soon as Hank was introduced, I saw a new light. Their chemistry is just so puzzling, and mysterious, and I love it.

I always thought her relationship with Mark was creepy and the tenant guy (I don’t remember his name right now) is boring.

• Kim R says:

I love Parenthood and how it depicts a family with all of the struggles, challenges and love. When the character of Hank was first introduced I liked him and liked Sarah with him. This season, however, they have made his character so annoying and unreasonable. The whole photo project was frustrating me so much that Sarah wasn’t making him back off. She needs a backbone. I’m sorry what the writers have done to Hank’s character.

• Greg says:

Couldn’t agree more about the Joel/Julia issue. It takes a really insecure husband to get that stinkin’ upset over his wife loving him enough to share such a nondescript incident.

• CountryQueen says:

I dislike bratty Sydney more. She is so spoiled.

• SStitches says:

Sydney is super spoiled, but I get where she comes from. Everything was perfect as far as she could tell before Victor showed up. While it’s certainly not his fault that Julia reacted the way she did to his arrival, all the current issues in their family stem from his inclusion in the family. I still think there must be something Joel is hiding; his reaction was far too extreme for what Julia did and felt. If he’s not hiding anything, then it is just poor writing.

Also, I want a likable female character on TV called “Sydney”. It’s worse than folks not knowing it’s a female name! (Yes, it’s my name.)

• mooshki says:

Hey, you had ‘Alias.’ A pretty good character namesake! :)

• SStitches says:

I don’t like most of the storylines this season, but I cannot stop caring about those fictional people!

• Taken says:

Ugh yes! i’m sorry but Max has to go.

• CountryQueen says:

Crosby and Jasmine need to buy their house. Then it stays in the family. Easy, peasy solution. My honey doesn’t watch much, but he saw Camile’s face last week when that realtor had a buyer. She wasn’t happy, or ready to sell. So sell to the family. :)

• SStitches says:

I would love Crosby to buy it. I was hoping they were headed there with his family moving in with them. I just don’t know if he and Jasmine can afford it. They are always talking about money.

• abba says:

I like parenthood but right now the storylines are not that good. all the kids are terribly written… I also hate max, sydney is a brat, sarah’s kids are a waste of screentime right now, just drinking and smoking pot and doing nothing the past few episodes… I also don’t like hank and that the only storyline for sarah revolves around a man.

15. James D says:

first, thanks for doing this TV Line, i don’t remember you ever doing this, and it is most appreciated and very helpful to get a sense of what people watch and like, i hope some Execs see this. Second, I seriously doubt marvel will let AOS tank after one season they have too much invested in it and seeing as the netflix shows aren’t up and running yet i would be seriously be shocked if ABC doesn’t give it a second season. Almost Human needs to get renewed and FOX seriously needs to get over its fear of Sci-fi drama. It has so much potential behind it and FOX has to give JH Wyman the freedom to do the show as he sees it (airing the episodes out of order was a moronic move on their part.) Unfortunately Intelligence suffered from a terrible pilot, once it got into its groove it turned out to be a damn good show IMO so i hope a miracle occurs and it gets renewed. I also hope Revolution gets another one its been very good this season.

• Ben says:

Agree. Almost Human, SHIELD, and Revolution (along with Parenthood) are the shows I really want to see renewed. Especially Almost Human, I’ll be really quite gutted if that is cancelled. There are others I voted yes on, but those four are the ones I’ll be genuinely sad to see cancelled.

• 21149315 says:

Nicely put posting James D. Everything there is pretty much what I was thinking. . I am rooting mainly for Almost Human and if it is renewed- that Wyman is in the driver’s seat and he brings in writers that know the characters and world dynamic. This show clearly has potential and would work as a serialized series rather than a procedural (which I don’t mind if it is because I love the character).

• Nichole says:

Intelligence has had some pretty stiff competition, like you I have really enjoyed it and even got mum onto it!! Only thing I would change is the opening title sequence, very annoying, pith is what they should be aiming for, not a 2min summary of the shows premise :P

Also hope Almost Human gets the nod for another season, was very disappointing that they showed them out of order. The dynamic between the two leads is fantastic, but as mentioned in the article, the mythology needs to be addressed more, you can’t just put it out there and then ignore it for the rest of the season. Had expected something about the gf/wife or the other side or the wall to feature heavily in the final as a set up for next season.

16. Kayla says:

It’s depressing how many shows I REALLY enjoy that are on here. And Nashville is my weekly dose of country crack (I don’t even LIKE country music but omg I must see more)

17. Leo says:

From the list, the shows I wish got renewed are The Carrie Diaries and Star-Crossed. The Carrie Diaries is the only ‘real’ teenager show (without murder, “A” or supernatural crap) and it helps escape this world. Starcrossed, the alien and the integration arc are awesome but the Emery character must be the worst female lead ever. Kill her off, focus on aliens and the show will kick ass.

18. Nicki Dreyer says:

I’m really enjoying Believe and the Crazy Ones. I enjoyed Almost Human and what I saw of Intelligence. I really like OUAT in Wonderland, but I’m confused by the “on the bubble stuff” for it. I know originally it was supposed to bridge the winter break of OUAT, if they had actually kept to that plan – a limited run – it’d be done. I don’t know if there’s enough story left to actually do another season because of its beginnings as a miniseries. They would have to change up the leads in my opinion – make the knave more central, relegate Alice and Cyrus to the supporting cast and find a new villian/plot. Pretty much a complete re-imagining.

19. Badpenny says:

Yesterday, while talking on SMG selling her Hollywood home, Extra TV reported that The Crazy Ones was cancelled by CBS.

20. Andrew Hass says:

I hope Parenthood and The Mentalist get at least one more season.I also like Almost Human and hope it gets renewed too.

21. Amy says:

Its a shame that Intelligence hasn’t done better….when you have that kind of a cast and it flops, you got to look at the writing or something. No way that cast shouldn’t produce a hit.

• Katherine215 says:

My first thought would be time slot. I love all 3 shows on at that time, and I can’t be the only one. Since it premiered the latest, I want to believe that it just didn’t have a chance against the well-established Castle and the headline-grabbing newbie Blacklist, but who knows. I wonder if there’s a lot of people watching on the DVR?

• Amy says:

I agree….I watch Castle and the Blacklist, too….Monday at 9 is such a bad time slot, but we gave Intelligence a good chance…the writing is just so cheesy bad.

• This. Stellar cast. It was the idea and the cast that first drew me in. Sadly it was the writing that turned me off. I have up all hope after the horrific turn off events on the nano-bots episode. Everyone else dies in seconds yet the Dr survives long enough for them to find a cure but then dies for other reasons only to be revived as the entire cast sobs around him? This show had so much potential but the writing is crap. Maybe if they overhaul the writing staff? But the only way to keep it is with a lot of changes.

• Katie says:

It’s absolutely the writing. Well, and the supporting cast. The main three are carrying everything and it just hasn’t been working, unfortunately.

• Jip Lance says:

That’s because intelligence is basically a complete rip off of NBC’s Chuck. Chuck was amazing but intelligence is just a rip off of something amazing.

• Kevin says:

Which was a rip off of Jake 2.0, which was probably a rip off of something else. Just because it’s similar doesn’t mean it can’t be good. The chances don’t look very good, but I really hope Intelligence comes back. Same with Almost Human, Shield and surprisingly The Tomorrow People. I’m not sure why I like it. Maybe it’s because Nina Myers isn’t the bad guy this time.

• Greg says:

Look what “Intelligence” is up against! “The Blacklist” is simply one of the best shows on network television. And, I’m not just saying that because James Spader is my brother-in-law, because he isn’t.

22. Katherine215 says:

I’m hoping they renew Revolution, Intelligence, Hart of Dixie, Almost Human, Trophy Wife, About a Boy, and Growing Up Fisher. I’m still on the fence about Believe, Crisis and The 100, since it’s so early into their runs.
    I sort of wish they’d cancel Shield, just so I can stop watching it. And I’d love more Wonderland, but I know that’s not going to happen so I”m just hoping Alice, Cyrus, and the Knave make their way to the OUAT mothership at some point.

• Barb says:

Just stop watching. I finally cut the cord on SHIELD after the last episode and I actually feel relieved. There is too much good stuff out there to waste your time watching bad shows.

• Katherine215 says:

Gah, I know! I keep telling myself that, but I then keep hoping that something will happen that will make it better. Shield-as-bad-boyfriend really is a great analogy.

• Greg says:

In a like manner as “Intelligence,” “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” has competition from the number one scripted drama on television. Perhaps moving the time slot as well as allowing Josh Whedon to do more with the story line would help? I do find it hard to believe that Disney would allow a MARVEL vehicle to cry U.N.C.L.E.!

• Ben says:

I love SHIELD, don’t feel close to cutting the cord, its fully on enjoyable mode now. My show where I feel like I should cut the cord is the Tomorrow People, but I keep not cutting it.
        Also, its sad for me that Once is no longer as good as it was in the first season, but I keep watching it. It actually reminds me of the way Tim Kring became aimless after the first season in Heroes – its now like a set of discrete and unrelated stories in which characters act out of type and continually make the same mistakes and don’t learn from the past, with trite scripting. I still enjoy it (which I didn’t with Heroes by this point) but it still really does suffer from being utterly disjointed in its overall series story arc.

23. Ashley says:

More “Almost Human”, “Community”, and “The Crazy Ones”! I don’t watch the rest, but I won’t begrudge anyone a show they like (except for “Dads” – had to vote to cut “Dads”).

24. Aryn says:

Wow, not that many shows that I regularly watch – sad. Comedy Keepers: The Crazy Ones, The Goldbergs, & Community. Drama Keepers: Parenthood, Revolution, & The 100 or Star-Crossed. Revolution is in the “sophomore slump”, weeding out story and people; I feel the new additions (Connor, Rachel’s dad) have added new vigor! NOW if they’d just knock it off with those lllloooonnnnngggg month+ breaks between episodes things would be normal for all shows that leave for 3 months and return. Viewers are very ADHD, most move on and don’t return except for loyal fans.

25. Liz says:

Really the goldbergs and trophy wife are better than ABCs Wednesday night comedy line up. Fingers crossed that both can be saved!!!

• Brittany says:

Would love to see The Goldbergs and Trophy Wife renewed. Then move them to Wednesday at 8:30 and 9:30, respectively, to give the perfect 2 hour family comedy block.

• RS says:

And what about Bimbo Wife do you like? Do you really want your daughter to watch a show whose moral is: Grow up to be the drunken bimbo who marries a bank account or go to medical school and become the doctor who is replaced by progressively younger women? I am Woman, hear me regurgitate.

26. cynfull says:

Star Crossed is reminiscent of Roswell and the CW seemed to be flooded with paranormal /fantasy themed shows. Can this show stand out on that network?

Also it seems like if a show is polling high with the “I don’t watch” opinion , that’s pretty saying to cut it, although some have potential.

27. C. says:

I hope they renew Almost Human as well, but they’ll have to do better for the second season… it has a lot of potential but it felt like watching a puzzle sometimes (due to the episodes being aired out of order… did Fox want to sabotage it?) and they merely hinted at interesing storylines, without really offering us anything other than how John was against synthetics at first but he’d warmed up to it (and Dorian) by the end of the season. Their banter is fun but it’s not enough.

28. LauraKM says:

I will say some of the posts on TvLine and this poll have convinced me to try The Trophy Wife!
    Also, I voted to keep Parenthood and as another poster called it – my dose of country crack, Nashville.

29. belle says:

Note to Execs, Please stop it with the 2-3 month hiatus’s; you’re shooting yourselves in the foot doing this each year!!! Example: Give us ~20 episodes of Revolution throughout Sept.-Jan. season finale end of Jan.; then start ~20 episodes of Parenthood Feb.-June…it’d be easier for you and your viewers if you stop the madness and not ruin shows we love by keeping them off the air for months at a time during the normal season…4 months off is what summer is for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Viewing habits are ever changing so you might as well roll with the times and change your typical Sept. debuts and early May finales to. Or better yet be like CBS and Under The Dome, rollout some stuff in summer when everything is re-runs – been asking for summer debuts since I was a teen in the 80′s! Thank you for listening, now stop canceling our shows please!!!

• Barb says:

Unfortunately this isn’t really smart from a business point of view. (and yes, TV is a business.) Running shows straight through to January doesn’t make sense because December and January have some of the lowest viewing levels of the regular season. Why waste a brand new episode when nobody will watch it and the ratings will tank (and thus…the advertising money will be lower.) Also, there are sporting events and Award shows that will need a spot on the schedule.

30. ReadyForGoodbyes says:

out of those 27, I only watch 2: Revolution and Community

and honestly, I would be ok with both being cut. they are both sorta boring me lately.
    however, I would need both to have a proper finale episode

nothing worse than a show like Revolution being cancelled before we know what’s up. happening way too much lately and that’s why a lot of people don’t watch these type of shows in the first place!!

31. Ally Oop says:

Out of these the shows I watch and would love to keep in order of preference are Revolution, Parenthood, Nashville, Hart of Dixie, The 100 and Trophy Wife. Additionally I also voted to keep Almost Human, Crazy Ones, Star-Crossed and Believe because though I stopped watching, it was only because I thought they were getting cancelled–if they are renewed I have the eps sitting on my DVR and will watch. Good poll TVLine staff–it was great that you put the third option for those who don’t watch a show–made it a more fair and accurate poll IMO. Its not right for people to vote against a show unless they actually have watched it.

• luvmypup says:

Star Crossed and Almost Human are definitely worth watching even if they are not renewed, Almost Human’s last episode ends well. Star Crossed keeps getting better and better. I’m really enjoying it. I hope it ends on a high note since it may not be renewed. I’m really disappointed in how the CW began this show on such a terrible night and they haven’t promoted it nearly as much as the 100. I’m sick of the 100 based on the extreme number of commercials I have seen for it.

32. Stacie says:

All I hope is if they do end long running series’ Parenthood, The Mentalist and Community they at least give them a final show to wrap things up. It’s one thing if a show is on one season or even two, but once you are past 3 seasons, or 5 or 6 in this case it’d be messed up to the fans that have stuck around if you don’t wrap things up.

33. Dominique says:

they should keep The Tomorrow People, it’s really good for a freshman show and i think it has potential. but like the text says; John ought to be the main character. this has been the problem from the beginning; he’s far more interesting, compelling and charismatic than “my father was special so I am now superman” Stephen.

34. alistaircrane says:

The only show on this list I’m invested in is About a Boy. KEEP!!!

35. Sasha says:

Enlisted! Give it a chance guys!

• gdv says:

Yes, please!! I love Enlisted! Great, goofy humor. It would do well paired with B-99. I really hope Fox gives it another chance in a decent timeslot!

36. wrstlgirl says:

How can The 100 be on the bubble when it’s only aired one episode?

37. Mela says:

I’m pretty on-the-fence about a lot of these shows — like, even shows I enjoy, I wouldn’t be heartbroken if they got cancelled — but I’m really holding out hope for Revolution. This season has been SO fun to watch, and they’ve really learned from and corrected so many of their first season mistakes.

• Ally Oop says:

I agree. I feel like a third season would be so good. I’ll admit that parts of the show dragged it down–namely the nanites stuff–but the real good part of the show is the relationships between the core cast of Charlie, Rachel, Miles, Monroe, Connor, Neville and Gene. I feel there’s no way they can possibly wrap up the series this season. At the very least we need at least one more season. I’d hate this to be yet one other unfinished show I love sitting on Netflix.

38. Hmm says:

Save Beauty and the Beast, Enlisted, Almost Human. I don’t watch any of the others so I guess I’m being bias.

39. Aleana says:

These the shows that I would keep
    THE MENTALIST
    SUBURGATORY
    NASHVILLE
    ABOUT A BOY
    REVOLUTION
    PARENTHOOD
    GROWING UP FISHER
    These The Shows In My Opinion Should Get Renewal Because I Watch All These Shows

• Ally Oop says:

I feel like all my favourite shows are always on the bubble, year after year after year. My top 10 U.S. network shows right now are Revolution, Parenthood, Originals, Nashville, Sleepy Hollow, Hart of Dixie, Reign, The Goldbergs, Revenge and The 100. Of these, 6 are in this poll. 3 (Originals, Sleepy Hollow and Reign) have gotten second season renewals but both Originals and Reign don’t get great ratings. Neither does Revenge, which thus far hasn’t been renewed. It’s telling that of my top 10, 5 are in their 1st seasons, 2 are in their 2nd seasons, 2 are in their 3rd season, 0 in their 4th season and 1 in its 5th season. Basically this tells me shows I love have no longevity.

• Donal King says:

The following are the shows I would recommend renewing that are on your list:

The Mentalist
      Believe
      Parenthood
      Intelligence

I like Crisis but like “Hostages’ before it, do not know how it can sustain itself over the long term.

40. silveraynea says:

This was the first tv season in many years that I picked up new shows. Now they are all going to be cancelled it seems. I wish the rating systems were different so Almost Human, Intelligence, and Enlisted could be saved.

41. Jasmine says:

I was surprised and disappointed to see the excellent show, PARENTHOOD, on the bubble AGAIN. People are missing such a treat if they are not watching this show. I also enjoy Crisis, Resurrection, Almost Human and Intelligence. The actress playing secret agent Riley on Intelligence is a bit annoying, but the show as a whole is very entertaining.

42. ccsmith89 says:

Enlisted is a delightful new show and should be given a chance to come into its own. The first season has been up and down. It didn’t help that Fox released the episodes out of order. What is with that?

Give it another season and see what happens. Look how much Mindy Project improved in its second season. Mindy is now one of the funniest shows on TV. Enlisted has potential to do the same thing with a more coherent second season.

• Betty says:

I agree. I like Enlisted and the out of order episodes was not cool. I hope it gets renewed. It’s a show my kids and I both like to watch. And I LOVE The Mindy Project!

43. ChellemaBelle says:

If there was a way to put a “hell yes keep it” vote… it would go to Revolution. Would definitely love to see someone like Netflix pick this up if it is cancelled by NBC. Although, it must be hard to be NBC and have such a plethora of non-spinning chair hits to choose from at the moment.

44. MA says:

Oh, Nashville…please get another season…and pull yourself together!

45. Parenthood is phenomenal this season. The writing (except for Sarah… what is up with that?) is as good as the first & second season. Anyone who doesn’t believe meor who isn’t sure needs to only watch last Thursday’s episode. (Episode 18) Beat scripted family drama I’ve seen on television in a long time.

46. JAMANDAFAN says:

Keep The Goldbergs and Community!! The Goldbergs is one of the funniest shows on TV right now!

47. msnyder1985 says:

Community’s latest episodes have been so funny! I loved the Dungeons and Dragons one. And Trophy Wife is also really good, I just hope more people start to watch it.

48. Jill says:

I kind of wish they’d cancel Nashville because I don’t think it’s particularly well written, but for some reason I can’t get myself to stop watching it either. It’s like a bad boyfriend who treats me poorly, but I keep going back to him.

• MA says:

It’s because he has so much promise!

• Katherine215 says:

hahaha, that’s exactly how I feel about Shield. I want to quit but I just can’t quite do it yet. I felt that way about Nashville, but I was able to get it out of my system when I fell way behind and the recaps I read weren’t enough to make me catch up.

49. Nancy says:

PLEASE RENEW INTELLIGENCE and RAKE! I love both shows. It’s so wonderful to see Josh Holloway and Greg Kinnear again. They are doing a great job on their shows. PLEASE RENEW RAKE AND INTELLIGENCE. :(

50. While technically the brand new shows may be “on the bubble”, really no purpose voting yet.

I’d love to see Intelligence get another season where it isn’t scheduled against two huge buzz saws. As much as I love it, I’m watching it on iTunes because Castle and Black List are must sees.