1. Cindy says:

Please,please don’t kill or injure Rick in anyway. The show would never be the same. Spells disaster

2. Russ says:

Please don’t kill any of the top five stars..I would stop watching

3. Walker bait says:

Don’t kill Rick! The show will go downhill. More Zombies! More Zombies! I would like to se baby Judith turn though, that would be nice and disturbing.

4. Please don’t kill Rick !!!!! The story line won’t be as good !!!!

5. Sylvia says:

Please please please don’t kill Rick or Darryl or Michonne just don’t kill anyone i love them all

6. erin s says:

Go by the comic book. if they dead in the book then they should be dead in the show,

7. Kathy Hayes says:

If Rick dies, I am definitely

done watching. These last 3 episodes have been good, but not as good as when Rick is in them. He just adds so much more to the show. He is the glue that holds the show together.

8. Chad says:

Rick the reason why I stared watching. If he dies would be good reason to stop.

9. Theresa Redman says:

Rick started this movie/show. The director will loose lots of money. We all want the original Rick to be on The Walking Dead. You got rid of Hershel that was a tragic. He was the glue to the group. The last three shows have not been entertaining. We want Rick please!!!!

10. Tina Ramirez says:

Rick is the walking dead!!! He needs to find his baby n reunite will his group n they need to find a new safe place!!! He CANNOT be off this show!! Along with Darryl carol Maggie Beth Carl and glen. Also michone & tyreese

11. Renee H says:

The show has lost many characters that we loved. I realize that’s the way it goes but I feel like as long as Rick is still around there is still some hope. If Rick goes. I’M DONE!

12. rudy says:

Herschel s gone, the Governor is gone, the Sisters are gone. Its time to move on!!!!

13. Kathy McCubbin says:

I agree with everyone else. I have said from the beginning, if Rick dies, I will stop watching this show! It is by far the best show on TV but killing Rick would be the absolute worst thing to happen to this show. His character has persevered and has worked so hard to keep his people together and to protect them. It would be a terrible tragedy if the writers make that happen!

14. comment by Hugo says:

same here, Rick’s the star of the show, don’t kill him.

15. amir says:

If Rick dies, i will not watch the walking dead.
    please don’t kill him

16. KPLZ says:

My friend at the gas station reads the comics, and Terminus is filled with psychotics that want to rape Carl and eat everyone else. Even the great AMC network won’t go that far! But I guarantee several major deaths this season. Nobody that isn’t well armed in a concrete corner is up for grabs (bites) in the zombie apocalypse!

• KPLZ says:

Delete the “nobody” and insert an “anybody” so I don’t seem like the usual idiot Yahoo reply buffoon!

17. daivd says:

if Rick dies the show will never recover and I will stop watching the walking dead

18. rich says:

By killing off all your top main starters,will kill the series, the show changes when you replace main people, I think viewers will lose interest , I know I will not continue watching the show.

• Bob says:

Killing off the main stars will kill the series? I guess you never heard of The Game of Thrones then.

• Dimenital says:

But GoT follows very closely to the books and in the books most of the main characters die. You cant do a comparison between the two shows. Because im pretty sure the author GRR Martin said to strictly follow it.

19. Missy says:

I don’t want anyone else to die that have been on the show forever. …. I’m the same if anyone of them die I am not watching anymore. …. especially Rick and Daryl. …. Hershal was hard enough to deal with

20. Glenda says:

I hope not!! He’s the reason I started watching. Him or the top 5 go then I go… Just won’t be the same.

21. connor. says:

The walking dead began with rick waking up from the coma, it needs to end with him, if AMC make a decision to kill him off they will loose many viewers.

22. I feel the need to comment from constantly reading all of these “FANS” that say If so-in-so dies,I STOP WATCHING. Really? Stop crying about how you’re gonna stop watching and do all of the real fans a favor and stop now and stop crying about it.. That’s all you hear anymore. FACT-Rick is not the snow FACT-The producer will not lose lots of money if Rick dies. Come on people get a grip! I love the show and the uncertainty that it gives us ever week and every season!!!

• Dimenital says:

Well TWD IS Rick and Carl’s story so yeah they would lose tons of money. Same if they killed off daryl or michonne and its understandable why they would lose money from killing these two. All the other main cast dont have as much of a high fan count. Kill Maggie off though or even beth.

23. Prezby says:

I don’t think the past few episodes were that great. Had some good parts but not enuff to keep my ass planted. No suspence. They were all over the place. Yes I want to see the main characters survive also. And I do agree losing Hershel was tuff to handle. That honestly sucked. But was truly really awesome to watch.
    Although I truly enjoyed watching the little girl lose her marbles. ..To bad she had Togo. She played her part very well. I really would like to see more of darrell and less of the newbies.
    if he/rick/michone die off its really gonna suck.

24. susan Ramsey says:

DON’T KILL OFF RICK!!!HEMAKES THE SHOW!!!!!
    Susan Ramsey

25. Shieko says:

Lol how old are you people ?! 12?? You’ll stop watching if rick dies?!? LOL

26. Joe says:

Killing off Rick before the end of the show is like killing off Walter White in Breaking Bad before it ends. DON’T do it!

27. Karen says:

I agree with the above: Please don’t kill Rick!

28. dezzz says:

if Rick dies I’m done… or the top 5…. and I don’t want to see baby Judith leave either …. Glenn and Maggies baby has to have somebody to grow up with….js

29. dawnise says:

Rick started the show he should be there in the end,if you kill him out the series will die and you will loose your viewers.

30. Britt says:

I am hoping that Rick, Michonne, and Carl have made it to Terminus to find that it is not a sanctuary and this “battle scene” is them saving the others of the group that had arrived before them. I think killing any of the main characters would be awful. On the other hand I am still in shock of how Herschel was killed off. That is the beauty of The Walking Dead, you just never know.

31. Mitch says:

If Rick, Daryl, Michomne, Carl or any of the main leftover characters from the prison die, my family of 4 will stop watching. Why keep watching? I almost stopped after you so cruely killed Herschel, but I kept watching because of the others. I will have no problem ‘walking away’ instead of trying to bond with a bunch of newbies!! Long live the prison survivors!!!

32. Carolyn Tibbs says:

Darn it leave all the main
    characters BUT DO NO KILL RICK!!!