Exclusive

Glee Exclusive Video: Brittany and Santana Reunite -- Musically -- for 100th Episode

Brittana fans, try to contain yourselves.

Glee‘s original lesbian lovers are back in action (at least in a show-choir kinda way) on tonight’s milestone 100th episode, and we’ve got your exclusive sneak peek.

In the installment — aptly titled “100″ — the original members of New Directions return to Lima, Ohio, after learning that their old club is being forced to disband. When Mr. Schue tasks the kids with reinventing their favorite past performances, Santana (Naya Rivera) brushes off an old chestnut in an effort to help math whiz Brittany (Heather Morris) reconnect with her inner dancer.

PHOTOS | Glee Sneak Peek: Last Days in Lima — and a Rockin’ Kurt-Elliott Romp in NYC!

Press play below to watch the ladies make musical magic — with a little boogying assist from Mike Chang (Harry Shum Jr.) and Jake Puckerman (Jacob Artist).

1. ANON R says:

oh god. I CAN’T.

2. Kaycee says:

I don’t get why they got Naya to sing Valerie again.. This time with Heather. If they’re gonna remake a song from glee’s past then get a different singer, Heather barely has any solo’s in the song.

• Stacey says:

The point of Santana singing this song again is actually mentioned in the small article above the video. Did you not read it?

• Kane says:

Kaycee is one of those people who don’t like to read but likes to ask questions.

• Kaycee says:

Yes I did, and I’ll accept the reason it’s just why not give Heather a bigger part? I know she’s not the best singer but it just feels like a recycled song.

• Nunya says:

Kaycee? Sweetie? It IS a “recycled” song! In fact, ALL of the songs that will be performed in tonight’s episode will be recycled!

To “KANE”: I think I know what you mean! lol

3. Britana says:

I still can’t believe Santana is going to be gone after the 101 episode! How come we have to lose Santana just so Sam can move into the loft? Really SUCKS! Really making me resent Sam!

• WTF? says:

Are they really going to dump PezHummelBerry for Blam? Unbelievable!

• Naya Fan says:

Seems so. One episode description says Sam takes over the coach and starts freeloading off Kurt and Blaine. Just don’t get why Santana has to be off while Blam settles into NY. I wanted all NY but I wanted all NY with PezHummelBerry, Blaine, Tina and Artie. They can leave Sam in Lima!

• (I wish Tina was there too though) says:

Pretty sure it’s Naya’s choice to not be on Glee. I don’t think they’re “replacing” the existing NYC friendships with Blam because they think it’s better.

• popcorngirl says:

What is peoples issue with Blam! Is it all Darren? Or is the white straight male hate thing that’s going on right now? Its a friendship about acceptance no different from pezberry or Kurt and Elliot. Also Chord NEVER once said he’d replace Finn/Cory on the show he just said he’d try to be the big brother of the cast! It had nothing to do with the show itself!

• Molly says:

I don’t think they fired her. I heard that she quit because of issues with a castmate (probably Lea Michele.)

• Janey says:

I heard they let her take time off to get another boob job. And seeing her recent instagram pic, sure looks like it.

• LMAO says:

Blaming Lea? Blind news items are made up. More likely they needed Santana out of the way so Sam could move into the loft and fight with Kurt over Blaines affections. Step 1 in the Blam take over of NY get ride of Santana and hope no one notices.

• popcorngirl says:

Okay do we actually even know if she is leaving? Stop starting rumours. And just because Rachel and Santana are fighting all the time doesn’t mean Lea and Naya are. Don’t be the rumour mill. Until I either from either Naya herself or RIB I refuse to believe anything.

• Audri says:

Check your facts people. That’s all just a rumor. Naya isn’t going anywhere right now.

4. Chris says:

Yay! So happy to see Heather Morris back! She’s always been my favorite part of glee – hope to see her dancing and singing again soon.

5. Janey says:

Brittany is bi, they’re not lesbian lovers :|

6. bales says:

Aaaaah! I wanna wait for the episode for once, I’ve missed Brittana SO much. 3 and a half hours, let’s see if I have the strength to not watch.

7. Katy says:

Dangit Brittana just when I thought I was out you pull me back in.

8. Jen says:

OMG IM SO HAPPY THEY’RE BACK!!!! AHHHHH BRB GONNA WATCH THIS PERFORMANCE ON REPEAT UNTIL THE EPISODE’S OUT!

9. Jillian says:

Love that they did the original dance from the song! Making me nostalgic for Glee seasons 1 & 2!! Can’t wait for tonight’s episode!

10. Hell 2 the No on Samchel! says:

Well crap! Sam living with Rachel is one way to get me to stop watching Glee.

• siobhan says:

What exactly do you have against Samchel?! They’re just friends and Ryan has said that they won’t be doing ant relationship stuff with Rachel for a while anyway! But even if they did I think it’d be good thing, of course he’ll never ever replace Finn but I for one don’t want Rachel to be on her own and Sam works for me! He’s sweet, he’s kind, he’ll definitely treat her right, he’s already friends with Rachel and he was close with Finn too! So what’s your problem exactly?! I’m for Samchel all the way! x

11. pezberry lover says:

LOL brittany is bi.

12. Cindy says:

I love this duet so much! It’s so cute and upbeat and omg Brittana are so adorable!!!!

13. JC says:

This is seriously the cutest thing ever. I’ve missed them so much

14. UGH! says:

So painful not seeing Rachel sitting with Finn! Not sure I can watch this episode.

15. agadfg says:

i can’t see it, it says it’s currently unavailable! WHY?

16. Former Fan says:

This is the first clip of Glee I have seen since the end of 2012. If Brittany and Mike are in New York with LopezHummelBerry when they move the show there I might have to start watching again. I love Heather and Harry’s dancing and the easy chemistry Naya and Heather have even in friendship scenes.

17. Lark says:

WOW the only thing this video did was make realize how much I miss REAL Glee and how sad it is RIB had to go ruin it in S4 with Newbies and Blam!

18. Aim says:

Santana’s such a cutie. This was a fun performance

19. WOO-HOO says:

BRITTANA!!!!!! MIKE AND BRITTANY DANCING! BRITTANA DANCING! IT’S ALL SO BEAUTIFUL. WHY CAN’T GLEE BE LIKE THIS EVERY WEEK?

• lj says:

if glee was like this every week britttana, samcedes, klaine bike friendship rachel fg stuff i’d watch gonna go but valerie now

20. TW2 says:

Oh my gosh. I didn’t realize how much I missed Brittana. So cute. So fun. Love them.

21. Well Done Glee says:

Great performance, sweet, silly, and a lot of fun! I miss this Glee.

22. gleek says:

Quinn is so cute here!

23. Victoria says:

Why can’t I watch this? Ahhhhhhhh

24. Rebecca Sue says:

Everyone saying Naya won’t be around for season 6, she is only leaving for a few episodes, she will be back for a storyline! So she isn’t leaving forever!

25. Nicole says:

The performance of Valerie is the best thing ever! I have missed Heather so much! Makes me smile so much seeing her perform again, especially with Santana!

26. Aries says:

I can’t wait for Santana and Britt to ride off into the sunset together. Worst couple ever!

27. Love it. Glee has gone a little downhill but I still watch for fun like that posted above.

28. Snixx Rizzoli says:

Ahhhh cannot see it on my phone. Have have to wait another two stinken days to watch it on tv in Australia.
    and it says Naya will return for the last few episodes of season 5. But until June this year she has to confirm if she coming back for season 6 which Naya has yet to do at the moment.
    all I can say if she doesn’t return full time Glee will turn in to the Rachel Berry Show.

29. Amber says:

omg its already been confirmed that Naya will be back and they are working on big stories for her next season. chill people

30. Pat Burchett says:

What has happened to American Idol, it has stopped being televised?