Exclusive

Exclusive Originals Sneak Peek: Marcel Enlists [Spoiler] to Help Him Defeat Klaus and Elijah

Marcel’s master plan to take back New Orleans begins in Tuesday’s The Originals (8/7c, The CW) — but first, he’ll need an army!

RELATED | Shocker: The Originals Loses a Series Regular

TVLine has an exclusive first look at tomorrow’s episode, which finds Marcel recruiting his first victim soldier to help fight the good fight. And as you’ll see in the clip, Klaus’ former right-hand man is even willing to make peace with traitors to achieve his ultimate goal.

“A battle is brewing,” Marcel tells his possible recruit. “And while everyone is busy choosing sides, I’m going to find a way to take back our city. So … you with me?”

Three little words. One big decision.

Hit PLAY on the video below to find out who could be joining Marcel, then drop a comment with your thoughts on the brewing (albeit Rebekah-less) war in the Big Easy.

_

Loading video...

1. CBWBDK1 says:

Marcel should have left with rebekah. Instead they’re going to do the same thing again. I’m tired of marcel trying to defeat klaus. It’s not going to work.

2. mia says:

I like it i hate seeing all powerful character go unopposed. A good underdog story should be interesting.

3. mac says:

I love Thierry, keep him. Marcel…he can go tough

4. Diz says:

Can they kill off Marcel yet. He’s the worst part of the show.

• Rook says:

Sorry but with killing off Sophie and Rebekah leaving they won’t rise loosing another cast member willingly.

• Lena says:

I’m sure you think Bonnie is the worst part of TVD too, don’t you? I think I see a trend.

• Lisa says:

Because his is the best part of the show????? Why don’t you like him, I’m really curious.

• Lily says:

not sure about diz, i dont like him because klaus treated him as a son, saved his life, taught him everything, give him everything, then he brings mikael to the town with rebekah so he can be with her, then betrays klaus to mikael once he got here just so he can live and have the city for himself, and he left rebekah to go alone after all the supposed “i love u, everything i did was for u”. he is so FAKE, i used to like him in the start, i thought he was the honourable one, but no, he just wants power, he cares about nothing else, at least power is the most important thing to him

oh, and he say he wants to take his home, his city back, but he toke it from klaus first, after making a deal with mikael to get klaus, and the possibility of rebekah killed

• WOW says:

Well said, I agree he is the BEST part of the show.

• GEORGE says:

Why is Marcel the worst part of the show?

5. Brooke says:

God, this show. Is it just me, or is there no one identifiable story arc? It’s just been a mishmash of everyone trying to one-up everyone else with no end in sight.

• Lily says:

julie plec is not smart enough to have good storylines, just look at how messed up tvd has been since kevin williamson left, it was my favorite show, now i cant even watch it anymore

6. Justin says:

Eh, who cares anymore. Why is this show even still on?

• nateddog says:

Gee, I’m guessing it’s because the ratings are good

• Justin says:

Gee, doesn’t change the fact that the show, like it’s sister show, suck and should be canceled.

• Lily says:

so true, no real good storyline, and since katherine/nadia died, the last bit of good storyline of tvd is gone, im not sticking around to watch damon and elena just have sex all day, and rebekah left show, apparently had some problem with julie plec, so now that good storyline is gone too

7. Jose says:

Seriously? Marcel couldn’t defeat Klaus when he had 100 vampires and an original behind him so how can he possibly win now?

8. Cheeks says:

I don’t understand why they had to split up Marcel and Klaus again! This is the same story they did in the beginning of the season, except this time Klaus is in power and Marcel is not. I don’t see any other plausible ending save for Marcel’s death…if that’s the route they want to take, they should have just shipped him off with Rebecca instead of repeating the same storyline. Ugh…I love this show too, but this is annoying.

9. kate says:

Why oh why do they all keep after Thierry? They all seem to think he should get past the fact that his girlfriend was killed and he was set up to take a fall and then Marcel believed Klaus over him. And he is kind of a tool. I mean pull back and notice the Originals will soon have the werewolves on their side. Bring Josh in and you might have an avenue into the witches if Davina is permitted to have any vampire friends.

• mac says:

I don’t know why they keep dragging him back in either, poor guy pretty much lost everything and was set up.

I think it would’ve been best for him to skip town with Rebekah, then again Thierry is one of the last characters left I actually like.
      They keep pushing these annoying wolves, Marcel and Genevieve on us -,-

10. lara says:

this show turned into a joke

11. Fosho says:

Why are they retelling basically the same story with

12. JACKIE says:

WHO CARES. I’M NOT WATCHING ANYMORE.

13. Mikael says:

They should come up with another rival for Klaus. Marcel isn’t good enough. He’s better on Klaus’ side. Celeste/Sabine was great.

14. WOW says:

I think Marcel is an ACCESS to the show and that is why he wasn’t written off. Klaus is NO hero and the writers need to start pointing that out…I becoming annoying. Iam so SICK of hearing about Klaus’ feeling… he is nothing more then a man child. Elijiah is a pushover and weak. Love Marcel because regardless of the fact that he is no match for Klaus , Marcel gets into Klaus’ face. Team Marcel.

15. WOW says:

correction …it’s becoming annoying.