'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From HIMYM, Once, Grey's, Beast and Other Shows Are Faring

It may be St. Patrick’s Day, but did your favorite TV couples hit the jackpot when it came to love last week?

Find out by pinching yourself reading the latest installment of ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments for TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Chicago Fire, Elementary, Grey’s, Bones, Enlisted & More

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Soopah Soopah Soopah says:

Sun on the horizon for Calzona? BOO. I hate this forecast.

2. kate says:

I love it all the Emma/Regina scenes

3. Sara says:

Well hope they tone down on the Calzona since they are happy now.

• Ellen says:

Tone down on them? They don’t get more screen time than others, quite the opposite. Sure both Callie and Arizona has each had their centric episode this season, but with their complicated situation, it was necessary. And they are both very talented actresses, who deserves their screen time, just as much as the others. I don’t care much for Meredith, but I would never complain about her screen time, even if I would be more than happy if there was no Meredith at all.

4. bales says:

Last night’s Emma and Regina scenes and their chemistry were amazing. It’s so refreshing to see Team Moms working together and beyond that actually being kind and understanding towards each other. Makes me glad most people ship them together instead of catty TeamEmma TeamRegina fights in the fandom. Makes the show tag a lot better than most other shows. Seriously the best episode of the season.

I can’t believe HIMYM is ending soon. And I’m kinda worried about the Mother. I hope those dreadful theories of her dying are incorrect.

This reminds me I need to catch up on Modern Family and SHIELD. And I’m gonna miss Patrick and his abs as well. Sigh.

5. Mylene says:

You have to admit even if you don’t ship them in a romantic sense, Regina&Emma make a really powerful duo you can root for. They went from sharing some personal things to badassery, that’s something I want more of in this show.

• Jus says:

one of the things I liked about this episode was the fact that they had a real and respectful conversation. Romantic or not it’s a very unique relationship (they have a son) and one of the most interesting on the show.

• Mylene says:

Exactly this. I’ll admit I do ship them, but I’m fine with just seeing a platonic friendship play out on screen. Plus some of what they talked about was long overdue. I like it when the show slows down a little and focuses on character interactions instead of Action! and chasing after magical MacGuffins. Still hoping out we get some decent Snowing/Emma conversations too, they do expect a baby and Emma should have some reservations about that.

6. Abby says:

Callie Arizona… Best tv couple in a long time. Uncanny chemistry.

7. Dav says:

I was never a Ward and May shipper. More like Ward and anybody BUT Sky. So I am sorry to see them break it off if only because the focus will now return to the two dullest actors on the show. They have zero chemistry and we are expected to get excited about years of forced unresolved sexual tension (the most cliche trope in Hollywood!) Bah! I was done with the show anyway but this just helps reinforce my decision.

8. Enjoyed this OUAT episode for the awesome Emma/Regina scenes (want more of these, they are the heart and soul of this show!), it truly hit the jackpot there! This relationship has been on slowburn since the series pilot, they are pretty much the only reason to still hang on to this show! Robin Hood and his merry men seem completely random, like where did they come from? And why? Sean Maguire who plays Robin Hood is completely flat and seems to only have one facial expression – looking constipated. I dread having to watch his character in FTL and Storybrooke, this is one thing about OUAT I don’t understand – why do they keep adding random boring side characters when they have an already large and hugely talented original cast, whom the fans love and can’t wait to see more of? This and the repetitious everybody is related to everybody else is just ugh…

• Shelli says:

Why do you have to actor bash? It makes your entire post null and void to anyone with intelligence.

• Liam says:

I adimit i tried to Ship Robin/Regina…but they have 0 chemistry
      im sorry.
      And about Sean. i really like him. but his acting is not so good :(

9. aisforaims says:

As much as I enjoyed seeing the mom dynamic between Emma and Regina this week (isn’t it nice to see them on the same side for once and not butting heads or trying to kill/hurt one another?), it’s a little strange that Regina and Robin aren’t mentioned in this. Earlier in the season it’s revealed that Robin is Regina’s True Love, they had officially met in the week before’s ep, and they had some great moments in this week’s ep. Both learned some pretty heavy things about one another (Marian’s fate and the loss of Henry). Not to mention the fact that Regina saved his son, then Robin trying to talk Regina out of putting herself under a sleeping curse. They made some pretty decent strides in their relationship considering they’re just getting started. You’d think they’d at least get a mention. Oh well. Maybe next week. From Team Mom to Charming/Robin/Hook’s search party bromance, all the dynamics on OUAT this week was great. I can’t wait to see what they all do next week.

• danyelle says:

i’m pretty sure Regina/Robin Hood was in this list last week, not sure if they do same couples in a row…?

• Jennifer says:

I’ll admit that as an SQ shipper, I’m biased but I honestly think the Robin/Regina scenes were overshadowed by the Emma/Regina scenes. I don’t think I would even necessarily say the RH scenes were bad, even if I fail to see the chemistry. It’s just that, when watched alongside the Storybrooke scenes, they paled in comparison. I think you actually pinpointed part of the reason why when you said, “They made some pretty decent strides in their relationship considering they’re just getting started.” As Adam has said, a good love story has to be earned and it felt rushed and ooc to me that Regina, even in her fragile state, would open up to a stranger. On the other hand, the tentative friendship she has with Emma has come after two and a half seasons of hard fought battles and hurt. So, the emotional resonance is much stronger.

10. Sims says:

Veronica Mars: Veronica and Logan. I know it was a movie not a tv show but their getting together in the movie was so god damn good I have watched it too many times to admit.

11. Jenna says:

I get people like Regina and Emma but there eared in things like this, they are not and never will be a couple , never

• Liam says:

How do you know?
      we don’t go on your ship’s post and say they never will be a couple.

• Carol says:

Liam, neither Emma nor Regina are gay so how would they be a couple?

• Amber says:

Because the actors and writers have said they aren’t going to be a couple, and then promptly felt the wrath of every angry SQ fan for it.

• Liam says:

How do you know they aren’t gay? or bi.
          only because they had hetero relationships in the past?
          i’m actually a HQ shipper.

• Freya says:

Liam has a point here, guys. None of the writers or actors have actually confirmed Emma’s or Regina’s sexuality. I actually think they might be going for SQ in the long run, with the way their relationship has been developing.

12. Monica says:

April and Jacks

• Monica says:

Oops! Hit enter before I was finished. April and Jackson from Grey’s Anatomy. I know they just got married but this is Greys and they never let couples stay happy for long!

13. Amber says:

Even with this team-up, Emma and Regina aren’t a couple. Regina and Robin, Emma and Hook, or Emma and Neal would count as couples. Putting this out there just gets rabid fans to send death threats to the writers every time they don’t get their way.

• Rachel says:

They don’t always put 100% romantic couples in here. I’ve seen plenty of friendships put in.

• Freya says:

Not to be rude, but why would Hook and Emma count as a couple? They shared one kiss, which Emma made very clear was a one time thing. I’m not saying they couldn’t become a couple, but they aren’t one yet. The only actual couple (although broken up) out of the three you mentioned are Emma and Neal.

14. Jen says:

I feel bad for Nolan that he hasn’t found happiness yet, but Patrick was such a pointless character. I say good riddance.

15. Angela says:

Rachel and Abed are really cute together. I’m glad that she’s come back this season, and hope that there’s more sweet moments to come for the two of them.

16. Tom Charles says:

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ANDY AND HALEY HAPPEN! NO! JUST NO!

17. Jennifer says:

Thank you so much for including Emma and Regina. Though not a canon romantic couple, they are one of the biggest “ships” in the show. Furthermore, they had so much material last night and it was so stellar that to ignore it would be bordering on ludicrous.

• Yes, thank you for also placing them on your homepage! The Emma/Regina fandom is always in the shadows, even if it is one of the biggest fandoms, so recognition like this really brightens up our day. :)

18. Luli says:

I want Allison and Scott to be together… Not Allison and Issac, not Kira and Scott… Scallison!!!

19. sophonisbe says:

On shield, I thought she said “it wasn’t you” not “it was skye”… that’s not the same and we can still have hope that they won’t force this couple on us.

20. Dominique says:

they never said it was skye ward was having feelings for. i know it’s implied, but they never mentioned skye by name. he might as well have been talking about simmons.

21. Carol says:

No Emma/Hook? Bah, Humbug!

22. Carol says:

And no George/Zoe? Bummer! You could at least acknowledge the HORRIBLE Dixie writers who teased us with these two and never got them together!

23. MAS says:

Ok – I remember Lorelei’s line, but I didn’t think we ever heard Ward say May wasn’t his heart’s desire. Did I just miss it?