TNT Sets Summer Premieres for Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Dallas Season 3B and Others

Rizzoli Isles Season 5 PremiereTNT’s summertime slate will kick off Monday, June 9, with the premiere of Major Crimes Season 3, at 9/8c.

Leading out of that will be the series launch of Stephen Bochco’s Murder in the First (starring Private Practice‘s Taye Diggs and Boss‘ Kathleen Robertson).

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Been Cancelled?

Rizzoli & Isles will open its fifth season on Tuesday, June 17 at 9 pm, followed by Perception Season 3. That Friday, June 20, Cold Justice will resume its second season, at 8 pm.

Dallas will uncork the second half of Season 3 on Monday, Aug. 18 at 9 pm. Then on Wednesday, Aug. 20, at 10 pm, Franklin & Bash will premiere its fourth season (leading out of the debut of Sean Bean’s Legends).

RELATED | TNT Eyes 10-Episode Librarian Series; Noah Wyle Poised to Return as Flynn

As previously announced, The Last Ship (starring Eric Dane and Rhona Mitra) and Falling Skies Season 4 will premiere Sunday, June 22.

1. Liza says:

Dallas at 8? That is weird!!!!

2. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in
    the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one
    or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

3. JB Smooove says:

wow, so late for frank and bash.

4. Boiler says:

Especially glad to see Perception on the list

5. Ram510 says:

Why so late for Franklin & Bash? It doesn’t seem as though TNT is really putting much into this show and might as well call this the final season. Also why would they move Dallas to 8pm and in August? It seems like sabotage

• Hannah says:

This is probably the last season of Dallas, after last year 11th hour renewal I don’t see the network keeping it for another round.

• brumby says:

latest word is that Dallas has been canceled by multiple other sites – Looks like they are giving up on Franklin and Bash which is actually one of the more entertaining shows on TV – lousy support by the network has been the really series killer. Again – $$$ over brains

6. Joey Padron says:

Weird Franklin and Bash’s new season will start late in summer for first time not in beginning of summer.

7. Zach says:

Its says Dallas at 9pm … the same time it’s on right now. Let’s just hope it’s ratings improve. They should have probably aired it earlier though….

8. ilona says:

Major Crimes finally we have a real date! I love this show!

9. MartyO says:

I’m a big fan of Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander… It would be cool if they did a cameo or cross-over with NCIS…(tongue firmly in cheek)!

10. john m says:

rizolli is pregnant

11. jeb1 says:

Really, really hope that Dallas has 4th and 5th season. It can definitely use some tweeking but nonetheless, it’s a keeper. Love, love, love it.

12. Sawyer says:

Dallas on TNT cancelled, no way. The show is great. I have not seen one site that has stated Dallas on TNT has been cancelled. Man I hope not. Only thing I watch on TNT, was going to check out Major Crimes after hearing this rumor about Dallas, probably skip Major Crimes.

13. cher says:

DALLAS Is a great show, deserves a chance…people love it has cult following, keep it going…the little engine that COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Cindy says:

I’m a longtime fan from way back and DALLAS is the only reason my husband & I even got our cable back…….can’t see Dallas not going to a season four (or even five!) in a million years……….this show totally ROCKS!!!! Keep up the good work, TNT, you have a real winner here!

15. Matt Wooten says:

Please keep Dallas!!! It’s every bit as good as the original!!! An earlier show time may help rateings?

16. Tarsha says:

I love Major Crimes. The rumors of a cancelation was disturbing. The first episode of season 3 was great. Glad they’re back!

17. I just do not want them to write Rusty out of the show — I really like him – and I lovethe relationship between him and Our new Female lead — She is one of my favorite actors.