Exclusive: Revenge for Walking Dead's Tyreese?

Are Carol’s days numbered… again?

In the first of two exclusive images from Sunday’s episode of The Walking Dead, titled “The Grove,” Tyreese is armed not only with a rifle but also with an “I ain’t messing around here!” glower. So maybe Karen’s killer should look for someplace safer to hang out than even Terminus?

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

Then again, the second picture is of a barbecued walker, so perhaps Tyreese only plans to use his gun (and his scowl) against zombies? Till we find out when AMC premieres the eppy Sunday at 9/8c, your speculation is welcome in the comments.

The Walking Dead 1

The Walking Dead 2

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Photo Gallery

1. alistaircrane says:

If Carol dies, then that’s it, I’m done. She’s the last remaining favorite character of mine.

2. Big Mike says:

I bet Carol didn’t even do it. She was covering for that crazy little girl.

3. Norma says:

If comic fans are right about what happens, this will be the best episode this season.

4. wrstlgirl says:

Well, these pics tell us nothing, lol. But I do wish they’d either do something with Carol or kill her off. The only purpose she serves at this point is helping Tyreese care for Judith, Mika and socio. Hopefully this episode with move this character forward one way or the other.

• alistaircrane says:

She is the strongest female character on the show. Carol needs to stick around (and hook up with Daryl).

• Meghan says:

… someone forgot about Maggie, Michonne, and Sasha :P
        strongest female character on the show can easily be argued ;)

• wrstlgirl says:

Yep, I’m sure those three would love to put that theory to the test.

• alistaircrane says:

Maggie is a wimp. She is nothing more than a love interest. Michonne has potential but hasn’t gone what Carol has gone through. Sasha is awful and doesn’t even rank.

• The Squatch says:

Just curious, but what do you believe Carol has gone through that Michonne hasn’t? Losing a child? A husband/boyfriend? Other family? Surviving on her own? Seems to me that, at the very least, they have had very similar paths.

• Wet Jacket says:

@Squatch – Good point about Michonne and I agree with you.

• alistaircrane says:

I didn’t forget them, I excluded them because they are nowhere near as strong as Carol. And Sasha? Really? Reeeeally? She is the worst and lamest addition to the cast.

• Meghan says:

says the person who isn’t reading the comics, and is too lazy to use google. Your opinion just became invalid.

• alistaircrane says:

Millions and millions of people watch TWD and don’t read the comics. YOUR opinion just became invalid, hun.

• Meghan says:

what a lame respone, I hope you feel better now “hon” :P

• Lena says:

I agree. :)

• Jeff says:

Sorry. Michonne is and will always be the baddest, toughest woman on this show. Maggie is definitely next in line. Carol wouldn’t stand a chance against Michonne, Maggie or Sasha. Carol can only handle people when they are helpless like Karen.

• Casey says:

Michonne is the strongest and not even Maggie and Sasha come close. She’s a strong, independent, trustworthy survivor who others can depend on. Best female character!

• cjeffery7 says:

how about each of them are strong in their own way and we don’t have to decide who’s the “best”? did beth’s speech to daryl week before last teach us nothing? a person might not seem like the zombie-apocalypse-survival type, but the fact that they ARE still alive’s gotta count for something.

• Elyse says:

“Mika and socio”!!! LOL! so true.

5. Beth says:

All questions will be answered! I read the spoilers and I know everything that happens! I can’t help myself! Lol!

6. wrstlgirl says:

IT JUST DOESN’T STOP………

7. Lawrence says:

I hope Carol dies this season. She’s a sneaky murderer and can’t be trusted and who’s to say she won’t kill again if someone gets ill? How can you trust someone like that? I really hope Tyrese does get his revenge for Karen and then he and the kids can find Rick and everyone else.

• Anon says:

I feel like there has to be one more major death before this season is out, and I am thinking it’s gonna be someone who’s been around since season 1 (going by Season 2 and 3). If that is the case, I hope it’s Carol…I think that would be an impactful, but bearable death. If it’s going to be someone from at least Season 2, I kinda hope it’s Maggie, ’cause her character has practically become a zombie from the Living Dead series – only instead of “Brains”, she says “Glenn”.

I don’t want it to be Beth because I feel like she is just stepping into the series.

• wrstlgirl says:

I would really hate to lose any more of the core cast but I know that’s asking a lot. A small part of me would like to see Carol go :-)

• Anon says:

Yeah, I am going to grieve if it is Carol (way more than for Maggie), but it’ll also be a relief. I hope Carol’s death is epic and she gets some love at the end ala Andrea’s death.

If it’s Maggie, I think I will just be relieved not to have anymore Glenn/Maggie angst.