The Bachelor's Juan Pablo Won't Be Dancing: Here Are 10 Other Reality Shows He Could Ruin

This was the week where Juan Pablo Galavis stood trial in the court of public opinion, accused of being the worst Bachelor in the history of ABC’s reality dating competition — and the evidence was pretty damning.

Dumped by Andi Dorfman for talking incessantly about himself during their “fantasy suite” experience; accused of whispering something untoward and overtly sexual to runner-up Clare Crawley during their final date; refusing to propose or even say “I love you” (gasp!) to his ultimate choice Nikki; and cantankerously insisting on his right to privacy when grilled by host Chris Harrison, only to grant a cover-story interview to People magazine just days later.

RELATED | The Bachelor Finale: Everything You Need to Know in 5 Snarky Bullet Points

In the process, Juan Pablo reportedly lost a planned gig performing on Season 18 of Dancing With the Stars.

But fret not: When one ballroom door closes, another portal to quick and easy fame opens. Below are our 10 suggestions for reality franchises that seem perfect for Juan Pabs’ special talents (i.e. kissing indiscrimately, taking off his shirt, selling pieces of his soul with garage-sale causualness).

Check out our picks, then make your own suggestions down in the comments section!

1. christine says:

Major d-bag. The show is a joke.

2. Fran says:

He is only hated because he is Latino.

• Will says:

Not sure if this comment is trolling or legit. I think he’s hated for being, as christine, the commenter above so eloquently put it “a d-bag”, with a low level of intelligence. That’s why.

• Jose Arribas says:

I’m Latin and I think he’s an ahole. Ur comment is asinine and plain ignorant.

• tara17 says:

Unlikely, he interrupts, he’s uncaring, dismissive, self-centered, condescending, manipulative, narcissistic. He unfortunately might get more reality tv work because he’s such a caricature of an all-around jerk, and polarizing=viewership.

3. Pie says:

He’s hot though.

4. april-ann says:

I didn’t watch his season because I didn’t like him on Des’. But he seems a great fit for Bachelor Pad which, I hate to admit, I miss.

5. Lily says:

The People article is bound to be full of dual standards and hypocrisies. Oh yeah and untruths.

6. Dakota says:

I don’t watch the Bachelor but from what Ive read, I don’t know why everyone is up in arms with this guy because he didnt propose or say I love you. Would you rather he lie and fake it like the others. Is it better that he get engaged and a couple of months later, he breaks it off. Is this really worse than Jason Mesnick who dumped the chosen one on live TV “After The Rose”? Really? Saying I like you and want to explore this relationship in REALITY cuz this REALITY SHOW wasn’t real and we’ve only known each other for 2 months? He may be a d-bag for a lot of other reasons. He may have a huge ego and be full of himself, but I admire someone for being honest. Sorry its not the fantasy female viewers crave, but if I were the woman, Id rather know where he stands now and go from there.

Plus the woman who’s getting applauded for yelling at him when she wasn’t chosen…isn’t she the same one who says a couple days before he said she was good for f-ing although he doesnt know her that well. That didnt seem enough to make her walk away and she still went ahead with the whole final 2 charade? So it sounds like if he would have dropped to one knee, she would have accepted and wanted to marry him, and just cuz he didnt choose her, she was like “Ill dump him first – I don’t want you anyway

The whole thing is ridiculous and ABC is laughing to the bank with all its free publicity.

• AlyB says:

I feel the same way. He is a narcissist. I think you kind of have to be to go on a show like that. He also seems a bit shallow with a rude streak but wow people are jumping on him for not declaring his undying love when he’s clearly not there. They kept pushing him to say that and he must have said ten different ways how he liked her, they were dating & were going to see where it went. I think his favorites were the ones that left the show and he then had to sort out what to do with the ones left. At least he’s still dating the final girl. Beating him up because he won’t say he wants to marry her right now is kind of twisted. As for Claire, if he had picked her she’d have been gushing about her “fairy tale” ending. Her beef was that he wouldn’t tell her that it wasn’t going to be her on their last date. She kept saying she wanted to know so she could leave if it wasn’t her. Well sorry but that’s the whole premise of the friggin show. The last two go to some gorgeous place and one gets her heart broken in that final set up. It happens every season. Every runner up girl on this show has walked into that set up thinking it was going to be her. I don’t know why on earth Claire thinks she should have been given a heads up beforehand so she could leave and not go through that. It’s what she signed up for. I think there’s a lot of reasons to dislike Juan Pablo. The way he ended the show is not one of them.

7. belinda says:

juan pablo is a joke an idiot and so full of himself no wonder hes single the worst bachelor ever.he has something wrong with his eyes shifty. enough of him lets move on to real people who are able to listen to others than just himself.

8. Olya says:

It’s just a proof that a line is so thin between love and hate. Everyone was crazy about Juan Pablo at first place, but he didn’t say ” I love you” and same people hate him.
    He is not obligated to say it or to propose if he does not feel that it’s right.
    I think that most of those girls just want to be on TV screen and want to travel.
    About Claire, don’t you see it? she was so angry not devastated. She just didn’t get a trophy. That’ all!