Enlisted's Geoff Stults Cast in CBS' Cuz-Bros Comedy Pilot from David Caspe/Erik Sommers

Geoff Stults Cuz-BrosGeoff Stults is enlisting in a new CBS comedy pilot, TVLine has learned.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Your Complete Guide to This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows and Who’s In Them

Stults will guest-star in Cuz-Bros as Nick, a successful ladies man whose carefree lifestyle is rocked when his cousin needs a place to stay.

This is in second position to Stults’ current role in Fox’s Enlisted, which has yet to be renewed.

Happy Endings‘ David Caspe will co-write Cuz-Bros with Community‘s Erik Sommers. Both will executive-produce, along with Jamie Tarses (Happy Endings) and Pamela Fryman (How I Met Your Mother). Fryman will also direct.

1. James says:

WAIT, but…he’s on Enlisted…

• Andy Swift says:

This is in second position to Enlisted. If Enlisted is renewed, he’ll stay on that.

• toni says:

He is probably in second position – meaning if Enlisted is renewed, he will be re-cast if this is picked up. But reading my trusty TVline renewal report card – Enlisted doesn’t look too good. (Which is a shame)

• Caiti says:

This really is a shame, Enlisted is funny. It shouldn’t be, its a show about 3 white guys doing nothing, but its funny. My favorite line from TV was in Enlisted this year. Their boss is waiting for her daughters new boyfriend to show up (all of them black) and he’s holding his shot-gun, and goes, ‘I don’t trust boys who have apostrophes in their names.’ So funny.

• Leah says:

I had zero intention of watching Enlisted, because as Caiti said, it’s a show about 3 white guys doing nothing. Granted, no less nothing than most comedies. But I checked it out after a critic I fully expected to crucify the show was surprisingly positive toward it…and I really liked it. It was just so heartwarming. And they have great timing. I want to know why Fox put it on Fridays in the winter instead of in place of Dads on their fall comedy block!

2. Lillian says:

Too bad, I like Enlisted.

3. wordsmith says:

Yikes. That’s now the male and female leads of Enlisted with second position pilots lined up. Don’t like to read too much into these things, but that doesn’t look so good.

4. e says:

this says guest-star, so just on for one episode or recurring?

5. Eliza says:

I want Enlisted to be renewed. Please, FOX!

6. Kayla says:

Oh, FFS. First, they HAVE to retitle that because I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous. But most importantly, come on, Enlisted. Is FOX operated by a bunch of morons? Debuting a show on Friday is just insane, but putting a show on Friday that’s actually really good is asinine.

7. Kay says:

More enlisted pleaseeeee fox

8. Scott says:

Bit of an unfortunate title. In my part of the world Cuz-bros has rather racist meanings. It would maybe be okay if the characters were pacific islanders, although I doubt that’s the case.

• Meg says:

What pare of the world are you from and what does it mean?

I only ask because I’m assuming they’re calling the show “Cuz-bros” because they’re cousins but have a relationship more like brothers. And I have no idea how that phrase would be considered racist.

9. Jess says:

It’s a shame because it’s so hard for me to get into comedies, but the two I have gotten into this season(Enlisted and The Crazy Ones) might not even be picked up for a second season, which means I’ll be back to mostly drama shows, which can get depressing after a while. I only will have New Girl, which I watch when I remember to anyway.

• Zach says:

You’re missing out if you’re not watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. The Goldbergs has steadily improved (mainly by dropping the sappiness) and About a Boy and Growing Up Fisher are both solid, and have good chances of renewals.

10. Eric says:

I know that I, for one, am never home on Friday night. I always catch up on Enlisted Saturday morning on Hulu. A great way to cure those hangover blues. Seeing how many people on this site seem to love the show, I imagine I’m not the only one whose social life prevents them from watching day and time. If they would just give Enlisted a shot in a less ridiculous time slot, I don’t see how it wouldn’t do at least as well as Fox’s Tuesday night comedies.

• Lola says:

Yes! Enlisted is brilliant for Saturday morning hangover viewing. Makes me feel like anything I did the night before couldn’t really be that bad.

11. Metoo says:

Horrible title…absolutely horrible.

12. Tony Lang says:

Great titles, takes us one step closer to “Ow! My Balls”!

13. catch&release says:

FAIL!!!! This guy needs a new agent.

14. Joey Padron says:

Hope Fox renews Enlisted for season two.

15. Susan says:

Let’s renew Enlisted!

16. Gerald says:

Enlisted is one of my favorite comedies this year. Please renew it FOX!!!!
    This comedy could be okay but any number of actors could play that part. Leave Geoff on Enlisted with that awesome cast.

17. Will says:

Happy Endings + Enlisted = this new show will be canceled too.