Exclusive

Exclusive Reign First Look: Francis' Former Flame Returns -- and She's Got a Knife!

Olivia is back for more trouble in Thursday’s Reign (9/8c, The CW). But this time around, Francis’ scheming ex-girlfriend appears to be on the receiving end.

RELATED | Reign React: Did Mary Wed the Right Brother?

TVLine has an exclusive first look at tomorrow’s episode, in which Bash discovers Olivia in the woods, having recently escaped a series of unspeakable “terrors.”

What exactly are these “terrors,” you ask? We’ll have to wait and see, but judging by this photo of Olivia — looking like a mere shell of her former, beautiful self — and the fact that she’s in the woods, I’m thinking there were antlers involved. And blood. Lots of blood.

Behold Olivia in all her manic, woodsy glory below. What do you think happened to her?

Reign Olivia

1. spindae2 says:

Nice one that they are coming back to Olivia it was creepy how Clarissa took her down.

2. Belle says:

I so wish Clarissa was dead, in the beginning I liked the “ghost” of the court but now it’s just too creepy and the story went way off the deep end! Anyone think that Lola will end up preggers??!!

3. Aryn says:

Personally, they really went too fast with the entire show!! I mean who thought a wedding would take place before the season finale???? What more is there to tell, slow down please you got another season you know :)

• tp says:

I agree that things have been moving too quickly. I think that’s why some of these things sem to pop up out of the blue like Lola having feelings for Francis. In all fairness episode 13 was supposed to be the season finale until they got the order for the back nine. Hopefully things won’t feel so rushed for the rest of the season or maybe next season.

4. Coop says:

Now, now ladies let’s be civilized. Olivia coming back could be a blessing for Bash, a way to stick it to Francis if they “hook up” right?! I mean Francis did love Olivia and would never want Bash to have her that’s for sure! They could team up and frolic around court in front of all to see, I think Francis and Mary might be a little miffed at that sight!

• Maggie says:

I doubt Francis would care if that happened, as he is in love with Mary. As for Bash, Olivia, and Lola they really should move on.

• tp says:

I too doubt Francis would care. Also why would Bash need to stick it Francis? Isn’t that what he did by basically taking everything Francis was living for?

• tp says:

stick it *to Francis. (ugh, we really need an edit button on this site)

• liam says:

Funny that, because Bash didn’t even want the crown, it was Mary that pressured him to take it, telling him it would save his Francis’s life. Its annoying how people still say Bash wanted what Francis had when he didn’t even want to be king. He wanted Mary but that was it. It was Mary’s plan not his.

• tp says:

By wanting Mary is that not what Francis had? I find it annoying that people think it’s ok to bad mouth your brother to his fiance because you want her for yourself. Francis loved Bash. Always calling him brother, never treating him different but Bash threw all that out the window for Mary. People talk about Mary never mentioning Francis during her engagement to Bash but did Bash ever worry about his brother’s life?

5. liam says:

Poor Olivia. I always found it sad how Francis forgot all about her and never even asked about her safety after she mysteriously disappeared. Good to see the writers are bringing her back.

• tp says:

It was sad how EVERYONE forgot about her. If I was Mary I would wonder what happened to the girl that was supposed to open the passage way for me and my ladies.

6. Nina says:

Oh look Serena is back from her bender.. I mean.. Olivia…

7. Dani Rox says:

I wonder how her disappearence will be explained after all this time…I really hope they will give to us a good explanation!

8. Sarah says:

I don’t understand how there is a “Frary” following….sleeping with Olivia AND Lola, all while being “in love” with Mary. I call shenanigans!!!

• Anna says:

ugh, i agree. francis loved mary so much that he ended up sleeping with olivia and lola who is one of mary’s best friends? i don’t think so. i wish mary somehow ends up with bash. sigh.

• Marlene says:

Bash is a “man” who knows how to treat a woman, with no other motive…..I think that Francis knows how to use people to his advantage (he was taught this by his father)…..I hope that Mary realizes that she loves Bash more.