Girl Meets World: Lee Norris Returns as Minkus

Girl Meets World MinkusRoll call keeps getting longer for Disney Channel’s highly anticipated Girl Meets World — with fan favorite Minkus now in attendance.

Lee Norris (One Tree Hill) will reprise his Boy Meets World role as Cory and Topanga’s nerdy classmate for one episode.

RELATED | Glee Star Jane Lynch Visits Girl Meets World,

Per E! Online’s first look, Cory and Minkus will be reunited at the middle school where the former now teaches — and which Cory and Topanga’s 7th-grade daughter Riley (played by Rowan Blanchard, Spy Kids 4D), aka the show’s “Girl,” attends.

As TVLine previously reported, original series star William Daniels will also return as Mr. Feeny.

Girl Meets World, which already has an order for 21 episodes, is scheduled to premiere sometime in 2014.

Who else do you want to see come back? Shawn? Eric? The first Morgan? Sound off below!

1. Shazay says:

TVLINE lovvvvvves Girl Meets World.

2. Ashbash says:

Let’s bring on Cory’s sister Morgan! But seriously if anyone should be coming on as a guest it should be Rider Strong as Shawn because there is no way to make me believe that Cory and Shawn’s bromance is over. Shawn even traveled to NYC with Cory and Topanga so I hope we get some kind of reference to him or where he’s at.

3. Mark says:

That’s such cool news! Now they just need to get Mr. Turner back.

4. Lizzie says:

Oh I can’t wait for this show! Seriously they need to give us the start date. The 20 year olds are dying here.

• Eric says:

As a 19 year-old, I can back you up about this: we are, in fact, dying. Give us that air date!

• Sarah F says:

Geez I feel old. You guys werent even born when the show premiered!! I’m 30 and cant wait for it to come back! No specific air date yet, just “summer”

• Angela says:

*Pulls out a couple rocking chairs for you and me, starts saying, “Back in my day…”*

• Eric says:

Maybe not, but I watched all of the reruns and new episodes from the time I was six onwards, and bought the DVD’s as soon as they came out about a decade ago. I couldn’t even count how many times I’ve seen every episode. Despite being a bit too young to understand everything that was happening in every episode, I feel this show defies age; my dad loved it just as much as I did when I began watching.

• Angela says:

I think it’s cool the show’s still gaining a new generation of fans :). Speaks to how relatable and good it is.

• James says:

I’m 23 and I was 10/11 when I discovered Boy Meets World in reruns on Disney Channel and ABC Family (Fox Family!). :D

• emma says:

Same here! I’m also 23. I first discovered it through Disney Channel and then ABC Family reruns. I am so excited for Girl Meets World!

• Kat says:

I’m sorry I’m 22 and I watched all the eps, and it was still airing when I was kid.

5. Eric says:

For some reason I expected him to come back, despite him being gone (except for one guest appearance) since the first season. Minkus is awesome, and it’ll be so funny to watch Norris playing him all grown up.

6. Joey Padron says:

This is great news! Happy he’ll be on the show! Hope Disney will announce a premiere date for show soon.

7. Tran 2.0 says:

Lee Norris hasn’t changed much since Boy Meets World and all grown up on One Tree Hill.

8. Liz says:

I 46 and can’t wait for the show. I watched I religiously with my nieces during the hay day of TGIFriday programming.

9. I’m going to be disappointed if Cory and Shawn aren’t chained to each other digitally, meaning that Cory must at all times be checking Tweets, status updates, private messages, and emails from Shawn, or something like that.

10. Jj says:

MOUTH!!!!!! I mean MINKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!!!!!!

11. I Heart Damon Salvatore says:

I am so embarrassed by how excited I am for GMW, but I don’t even care. So what if people give me confused looks when I screamed “OMG! MINKUS IS BACK!” when I saw the TVLine tweet. I am who I am.

12. Liz says:

Yay!!!!! Love Minkus. But I echo everyone else when I say why the heck isn’t Shawn their next door neighbour

13. A says:

Minkus, its always Minkus.

14. Pati says:

When are we getting a preview of the show, tv line has been talking about it forever

15. Rebecca says:

SHAWN!!! Wouldn’t mind Eric either, but you can’t NOT have Shawn…Have to have Shawn! :)

16. Katy says:

Same as everyone else where is Shawn?? As stated above he moved to New York to stay with Corey and Topanga, so if he isn’t still in their lives then they need to address where he is and why. Would also love to see Eric :)

17. Susan says:

We are hoping that they can get the whole original cast back for visits!

18. April says:

Fans at the GMW live tapings have confirmed he is the father of the GMW character Shamus and he is coming for Career Day held at the school!

19. ginger parish says:

what about eric corys older brother. they need to have him on the show too, cause he was just as funny as everybody else

20. bertha says:

Erick they need him …he would be an awesome uncle and a goofy one too.

21. beth says:

Bring back ANGELA!!! I always wanted Shawn and Angela to get married! #teamshawnandangela

22. Tammy says:

I am enjoying the show. It will be great to get the whole cast back. I am even watching the Boys Meets World Reruns. It is a great family show.