Exclusive

Exclusive Glee First Look: Kurt, Blaine and More Reunite in 100th Episode Promo Art

Kurt and Blaine are very excited about Glee‘s 100th episode.

RELATED | Glee 100th Episode First Look: Puck, Quinn, Mike and April Return! Plus: A Tribute to Finn

Of course, they’re not the only ones. TVLine has an exclusive first look at the key art for next Tuesday’s milestone episode (8/7c, Fox), which features five of Glee‘s finest — Rachel, Santana, Mr. Schue and both halves of Klaine — reunited, and it feels so good.

But the question is: Which reunion are you most excited for? Santana and Quinn, perhaps? They haven’t seen each other since their little experiment at Will and Emma’s non-wedding, so that should be nice and awkward.

Click on the promo art below to see it full-sized, then drop a comment: Which former gleeks are you most excited to see back together next Tuesday?

Glee Episode 100

_

_

1. Allison says:

The only relationship that I’ve felt deprived of since the original class left was Rachel and Quinn, and not even (completely) in a ship-py way. Their entire relationship and arc throughout the show is everything Glee was supposed to be. After their S3 (and brief S4 occurrences) storyline, the show went downhill.

• tim says:

But their relationship was only a few lines here and there. What is it in that relationship is what Glee is suppose to be? The story of Glee was always told thru the relationship of Finn and Rachel, now, of course, they can’t continue that story. If it is the popular vs. unpopular they can tell that thru Santana and Rachel, Quinn is not necessary.

• nope says:

After season one Quinn and Rachel “relationship ” was so forced. Their bathroom chats never amounted to any thing and the whole Prom thing was a one of the dumbest story-lines. I still shudder at some of the dialog. Really Rachel your biggest accomplishment was being friends with someone who was a bitch to you for years. Sad.

• Katy says:

I agree, all this Santana and Rachel mess with Quinn not being necessary is BS.

2. Boiler says:

Finally a comment that is somewhat critical I agree with. Their relationship was the highlight for me

3. kd83954 says:

EEK! We NEVER get klaine pictures! This is so great!!

4. Alex says:

Weird that they are using Santana for the promo when she will apparently be gone after those episodes. Such a shame they are letting Naya go since she is one of the best characters left.

• Danyelle says:

I belong to a Lithuanian Glee super fan sight and they get scripts 8 months American in advance and Santana is prinicipal of NYADA in 5×01, 5×03, 5×05 and 5×09. Giuseppe never wrong.

5. Marco says:

Why is Blaine looking at Rachel like he wants to do her? Also, love Kurt’s ‘It’s A Livin’!’ expression about being next to Blaine.

And finally, Rachel. Dear Lord, Rachel looks like she’s ready to show us what we’ve won!

• kd83954 says:

it was probably just coincidence (although i don’t think he’s looking at rachel) since these were all photographed separately and then edited together. there were behind the scenes photos of darren and chris’ photo as well as naya and matthew’s photo.

6. Alessa says:

Klaine!

7. Alessa says:

Of course they promote Klaine but they barely will interact in the 100th episode.

8. Nikko says:

Watching this one because Heather is coming back. That’s all.

9. bales says:

I’m actually excited for Brittany and Santana’s reunion and Gwyneth and Cheno coming back. I’d look forward to some Quinn/Santana awkwardness but knowing glee they probably don’t even mention what happened between them in season 4. I’m also sad those two 100th episodes will be the last of glee I’ll be watching. What with NYC turning into boys town after those eps.

• Jess says:

It’s probably wise that no one remembers what happened in season 4.

• dcl33 says:

yeah I am gonna stop watching after 5×13. Shame that Naya is leaving, Santana was best part of NY. And am not looking forward to sausage fest after that, no matter how good Lea is, but thats gonna be it for me.

• dude says:

I’m not gonna say Naya isn’t leaving because I don’t know but the article posted yesterday about it said Season 6 episodes are already being written with her omitted from them which I don’t believe for a second. The Glee writers barely start writing before the season starts filming, no way are they writing next season episodes already.

• fr says:

The actual scripts may not been written but they may have outlined the season by now. No matter what she is MIA.

• dcl33 says:

I dont think Glee writers know wtf they are doing half of the time tbh.

• w says:

No they were talking about the upcoming 14-16 scripts and she is not in those. The awful things that happened in season 4 bram and quinntana should never be brought up again. Plus Quinn will be busy with puck/biff and brittana figuring out their future together.

• Olivia says:

Same, except that I stopped watching a long time ago. I just watch NYC web edits and when Quinn’s in it. I will watch this one of course, can’t pass on the Originals, especially not the Unholy Trinity. But since NYC soon becomes “Blam: NY”, I think this is the last ep I watch until the series finale. I’m not expecting small miracles anymore.
      I too would’ve loved to see Quinn and Santana talk about what happened (it has potential for comedy gold, imagine Santana, Quinn, Brittany and Rachel in the same room and all the awkwardness lol). But in reality it would probably be dealt with in an offensive one-liner anyway so maybe it’s better if they don’t. I also agree with people mentioning Rachel and Quinn, Rachel’s growth is for a good part due to Quinn’s character. Rachel herself said so several times. One would think that now she’s about to debut on Broadway, and after what happened to Finn, she’d feel the need to talk to Quinn and somehow maintain their friendship. Even if it’s via casual lines mentioning that they Skype or something. Same with other characters, it wouldn’t have hurt anybody to regularly put some familiar names that aren’t Sam or Blaine into the dialogues. But it’s Glee.
      I wish I’d never started to watch this show because I fell in love with the female cast and we all know what it means with Glee. At least, it teached me to never ever watch anything the Murph and his peeps are tied to… silver lining, I guess.

• tina says:

Rachel’s growth was never due to Quinn. Rachel’s growth was because of Finn. Quinn was always a bitch to Rachel, and very manipulative. There is no need for Rachel to keep in touch with Quinn, she can keep in touch with Mercedes or Kurt, or…

• Olivia says:

You don’t like Quinn, that is pretty clear. Doesn’t mean you’re right. Unless some of Rachel’s lines were all in my head. And some of Quinn’s for that matter. Fanfic is nice but you should remember the actual episodes and dialogues too. You can perfectly say that you never liked it, felt it, whatever, but it was there whether you like it or not. Sorry to burst your bubble. Btw, I don’t think my comment implied that Finn had nothing to do with it either. I didn’t know that only one person in the whole world can help you become the person you are.

• tina says:

Give an example please?

• Olivia says:

Oh God, why don’t you just watch the episodes, or Google or something?

The whole hallway scene and overall plot in Prom-asaurus. The whole plot of Hold On To Sixteen. The coming to an understanding in On My Way as well as the fact that Rachel couldn’t get through the ceremony without Quinn being there. That was actually the very reason for Quinn’s car accident FFS. And that’s just from the top of my head and among the most recent examples. There are many more. Hey, just thinking of that time Quinn agreed to try and seduce Finn again to test his loyalty to Rachel. Geez, there are so many. Just because a friendship is not all hugs and sleepovers doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Because in that case, there is no friendship on Glee. Now that I’ve given some examples I’m not going to feed your trollish comments any longer and carry on with my life, if you don’t mind. I gave my opinion, you disagree with it, big deal. Keep rewriting the show as much as you want hon, if that makes you happy I’m happy for you too!

• tj says:

Why so bitter over someone disagreeing with you. Rachel taught Quinn how to be a better person. Quinn was always jealous of Rachel because Rachel could be who she was and people still liked her. Quinn was afraid that when she lost her looks she would have nothing, Rachel told her that she was more than that. Prom a saurus was to show that Quinn finally understood that being the most popular did not guarantee you happiness. Rachel is the one that convinced Quinn not to tell on Shelby for Beth’s sake. It sounds like Quinn needs Rachel more than Rachel needs Quinn. But in the end it will be Quinn and Puck, so disagree or not , it does not make a difference.

• I think I’d probably watch if I were you to see if NYC is really what you think it’ll be. I’m part of gleeforum and from all the spoilers we’ve gotten over 5×14, 5×15, and 5×16, Blam isn’t a very prominent feature in it all. A lot of Klaine and a lot of Mercedes and a lot of Rachel.

• harmony says:

” because I fell in love with the female cast and we all know what it means with Glee.” I feel like this all the time.

10. Sakura says:

I can’t wait for Klaine in NYC

11. Palo says:

Klaine pic! FINALLY!

12. Erin says:

That promo art looks awful lol

13. Joey says:

Take out Will and this is what I’d love to see for Glee: NYC. Bring back Jonathan Groff and Amber Riley too.

14. Lindsey says:

I’m excited for the reunion of the actual female couple, Brittany and Santana. Not looking forward to all the Quinn/Puck stuff, but whatever. Can’t win them all.

15. Gunther says:

Looking forward to seeing Quinn and Rachel, if they even interact. Why dedicate 3 seasons to their ‘friendship’ and when Dianna finally comes back to Glee they toss her onto…Santana and Puck. Like, what?

• FF says:

They didn’t dedicate 3 season to their friendship. They had some decent interaction in first season and then they forced in a few awkward bathroom scenes with them after that.

• sam says:

Thank you, I was wondering what show they were watching. Quinn has more of a connection to Puck than Rachel

• Katy says:

LOL no i’m sorry yes they have a child together but after that she has stated over and over her biggest mistake was sleeping with Puck, Puck would rather go raw with a beehive than Quinn (his actual words) Quinn has more of a friendship with Rachel than Puck.

• fr says:

Quinn doesn’t have a relationship with either of them. She cares about herself and come off cold.

• tina says:

No ,Quinn said that because she considered Puck a Lima loser, that is why she said Finn was the baby’s father and not Puck. Watch Quinn’s face everytime Puck sings, she is just worried about being popular. Popular = keeping Finn away from Rachel, by pretending to be her friend in Season 2. She never understood why Finn would choose Rachel over her, since Rachel would not improve his ‘social status’

16. Agron says:

Lol glee using Klaine for their promotion when the episode is about Quick, Brittana and guest stars. I hope we get interaction but this is ridiculous.

17. James says:

My boys look so cute.

18. Justin says:

Kurt and Blaine. Let’s just hope season 6 is the season of klaine

• kd83954 says:

keeping my fingers crossed it will!

• tina says:

How boring if it is. They have made Klaine too vanilla, plus they have very little true chemistry, everything between them looks forced. Maybe because the actors are not at the same level of ability. Who knows, maybe that is why Chris says he wants a second love interest.,lol.

• julie says:

I hope fox cancel glee before this happens. klaine is horrible.

• abz says:

It’s already renewed for a sixth season.

• noblee says:

Doesn’t mean they can cancel or shorten the season.

• Andrew Hass says:

I think Glee is safe for the 6th season but i don’t think Fox has announced yet how many episodes it will be.Sometimes a shorter season is better because then the show can focus on the main things.Plus if i remember correctly when 7th Heaven was picked for its final season it originally only got 13 episodes but then as the season progressed CW gave it a full season.So if Glee only gets 10-13 episodes to begin with for its final season that could always be extended.As for the 100th episode congrats to Glee for achieving that goal.As for Klaine i think they could be the focus of next season because both characters will be living in the same city again and won’t be separated.I have always thought the series will end with them getting married.

• Stacey says:

With the way ratings are going done each episode, they’ll be lucky to have the sixth season no matter that its been renewed. At best, I see a shortened final season to wrap things up.

19. Amy says:

I’m done with this show when Naya leaves, which is apparently after the 100th episode special or whatever, so bye Glee!

• abz says:

Where did you read that Naya is leaving? They’re shifting the show to NYC so why would they get rid of her when she’s a big player on that side of the show.

• kim says:

She hasn’t filmed forever and usual spoilers sources are saying she choose to leave.

• dcl33 says:

Its not official, but she has stopped filming some time ago. Also shes not being listed for the rest of the season, nor 6th atm. Also when Lea was giving an interview, she mentioned everyone but her… maybe we are all jumping to a conclusion, but everything is pointing towards her leaving the show, sadly.

20. DC says:

Watching only cause the originals are all back together. After this episode however I’m done. With most the originals gone again including Santana, an only NY episode doesn’t even appeal me. Especially when it’s all boys and Blam who I cannot stand.

21. OMG!!! Klaine is my life and love I’m So excited and I can’t wait to see this episode I’m So happy more Klaine I wanna see this episode now I Love all of them more than anything

• Fernanda says:

Me too. I always love them together, I love Blaine always with Kurt, alone he is a cheater, unfunny and less lovable character. And I hope Glee producers give us more of Klaine and less of BLAM. Actually I enjoy Chord and Darren friendship and as musicians outside the cameras, but together as BLAM are so annoying

22. john says:

I’m just excited to see Hemo, Dianna and Brittana. It’s a shame that after NY will be ruined by Blam and Klaine. Poor Rachel.

• Former fan says:

I used to like everyone on this show in the first 3 seasons. Some were a little annoying but there was still the great group dynamic. I only got half way into season 4 before I had to quit. I don’t even ship most of the couples but breaking them all up and making people like Sam the new male leads, when he was perfect as a secondary funny character, along with newbies and lack of originals made me stop. The two part special is the first time I will have watched in more than a year. And the last. Nothing I have read about up coming all New York episodes is remotely interesting to me at all. They took the best cast and pushed away the talented people to focus on newbies and less talented originals (sorry Kevin, I love your voice but you can’t act, along with all the other originals still in Lima now). Now all they have left of the award winning season 1 people is Lea and Chris. And Lea has hardly filmed. The boys and Mercedes cannot carry the show. The reason the show worked the first two or three seasons was because it was 12 characters we knew and loved and some random adults. Now its like its a completely different show. And the writing keeps getting worse and worse. I give up. I’ll watch this and then not watch again until I hear everyone is back again for the next special episode.

23. abz says:

The 100th episode is a two parter right?

24. Linda says:

Kurt and Blaine. Not that interested in the others. 100 and 101 will be a bit boring for me as I have no interest in Quick and Brittana. I’m looking forward to all NYC when the focus will be on my favorite characters.

• JC says:

Good for you. I don’t care about Klaine and I’m looking forward to the 100th episode because that will be my last episode of the series.

25. Janie says:

Kurt and Blaine look really cute. I love them.

26. LoL says:

I just want Klaine living together in New York. I can’t wait for 5×14.

27. EdHolt says:

The storyline I care about most is Blaine and Kurt

28. Diane says:

Excited for episodes 100 & 101. After that I am done with Glee, especially since it appears Naya will be gone. I have no interest in watching Blaine and Sam take over the NYC side and as talented as Lea is, she is not enough a reason to put up with the show.

29. Aries says:

Klaine! So happy to see a promo with them! I am also looking forward to the happy ending (hopefully) for Quinn & Puck. I love Heather Morris, so I can’t wait to see her story. I for one don’t care if Santana is gone once they shift to NY only. I only really ever cared about Rachel & Kurt.

30. Aww yes we FINALLY got a promo with klaine! Love them so much and they look adorable, can’t wait to have them both living and being in love in the same state for good! :D

31. Stacey says:

Looking forward to the 100/101 episodes, having the originals back together again!! I don’t plan on watching after that so hopeful it will be good, entertaining farewell episode.

32. Sean C. says:

It’s cute that TV Line thinks the Quinn/Santana thing will even be mentioned.

33. dcl33 says:

Theres a lot of Klaine supporters here, and I applaud you for that, but my god they are soooo sooo boring. I get more excitement watching paint dry than them. Their story line makes no sense after the break up. He cheated on him, and a skip and a jump away he is proposing to him even thou they are not even back together. Seriously, would you have said yes to someone who cheated on you and not even be together? I am sorry, I know this is tv show and all but not even a huge amount of LSD intake makes this, you know plausible or I dunno – sane. And Darren and Chris have like zero chemistry. Hell their chemistry factor goes into negative. Chris has more chemistry with Adam Lambert and Oliver Kieran-Jones ( dude that played Adam). I adore Chris, I think he is wonderful, but whenever I see Darren make that face he does I just wanna slap him. Sure he is a good singer, but I ODed on his voice and face back at the beginning of season 3. And then Blam happened and I just stopped watching Lima part altogether.

• san says:

That is because Ryan is using Klaine as an ongoing PSA, about how ‘normal’ a gay couple is. I can only assume that is why there is so little PDA between the two. Plus, I agree they have very little chemistry. Darren is a performer and not a very strong actor. They have
      Chris do the heavy lifting in the couple because Darren can not. Just look at his facial expressions they make a serious scene comical.

• awnb95 says:

Why does everyone think that couples have to always be hugging, kissing, making out, or blanking every two minutes just to be interesting Some couples just are not like that. I think Kurt/Blaine are cute and interesting despite the lack of what you would call PDA. For me they can do way more with a look or a hand hold than other couples on the show do with more overt PDA.

• cc says:

When people talk about chemistry on Glee, they do not mention Darren and Chris. They always mentioned Lea and Cory, and that was before they were actually dating. People are picking up more and more that it appears that Chris is starting to show his disdain for the relationship, he keeps asking for another relationship, kidding or not, I think he wants to be known as Kurt and not the silent partner of Klaine,which he was all of season 4..

• julie says:

I agree. Klaine is Boring.

34. hi there says:

So many smart comments already but just to agree with the following:

- Klaine = boring as F, Elliott for the win
    - Only watching 100th ep for brittana
    - WTF are you promoting Santana when she is not even going to be on the show for the rest of the year?
    - Was excited for all glee ny but if it is 100% Sam, artie, klaine and rachel, no thanks..thats the most boring group of characters to exsist

35. Jillian says:

Surprised to see Santana considering Naya isn’t on Glee anymore after episode 14.

36. Beth says:

If you don’t like Blaine/Klaine it’s whatever your choice but when you put that hate on Darren that’s just not fair. Just stop. And I think Chris and Darren have great chemistry.

• prince says:

Most reviewers will disagree with you. Chris had more chemistry with Adam Lambert, as most pointed out. There is no Darren hate, just the truth that he is not the best actor. If Darren had been cast as Kurt would they have done a gay bullying storyline? The answer would have been no, because he could not convey the emotion that was needed. People like Klaine because they think they are a ‘cute’ gay couple. They could have cast anyone in that role and people would feel the same way. They are just glad a young gay couple is represented on TV.

• Elizabeth says:

No, I disagree with you, Adam is great and I love Elliott. But Chris had more chemistry with Darren. That’s just my opinion.

• Cara says:

I disagree – Adam Lambert was OK, but he had no chemistry with Chris except as friends. Also, I’m glad he’s only got one more episode. I can’t stand him screaming every song.

• dcl33 says:

I think that Darren is a good singer, but he cannot act. I am sorry if you think that the fact that people are pointing that out is hate on Darren. Remember that scene where Blaine is teaching Kurt about facial expressions and Kurt looked like he has gas? I think Darren needs someone to teach him about that. I think he needs helluva lot of acting classes to become an actor that can carry a scene, cause my dear, him making same face all the time is not working.

• Lisa says:

Lol at the chemistry and Darren has made good by himself on being disliked outside of character.

37. Sara says:

It physically hurts me to think back on how amazing this series was in the first few seasons. It makes me so sad to see it petering along, a poor imitation of greatness.

38. Jess says:

YAY! I’m so excited for Klaine in NY!

39. haz says:

FINALLY! Just one more episode and then we get Klaine in the same room and breathing the same air.

40. Lisa says:

That there’s virtually nothing about klaine except for this waste of a promo where they feature them.

41. awnb95 says:

Kurt/Blaine, but we’ll be getting a lit more of them together later so I can wait. Given the spoilers the story lines are looking good so far.

42. Bob Johnson says:

Will Finn be there?

43. lin says:

These two episodes will be really nostalgic.I used to love Glee but apparently Ryan Murphy and the rest of the writers have destroyed it.And if the blind items about what happens behind the scenes are true,I’m even more dissappointed.

44. Datho says:

Which former gleeks are you most excited to see back together next Tuesday? Dianna Agron for sure. Not excited about Quick, it makes no sense whatsoever after all this time. But I guess after sleeping with Santana, Quinn’s standards are pretty low.