Exclusive

Banshee Season 2 Finale Exclusive: Watch the Time-Tripping Opening Sequence Now!

Banshee is turning the clock back in its Season 2 finale on Friday (10/9c, Cinemax), and we have an exclusive first look at the prequel-esque opening sequence.

Taking a page from the Banshee Origins comic, the anticipated climax kicks off with the first of several flashbacks that paint a (naturally) dark picture of the past and how things came to be for Rabbit, Ana and Lucas.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What Returning? What’s on the Bubble?

Press PLAY below for a glimpse of Rabbit’s early gangster days…

Loading video...

1. tv2day says:

Season finale already? Season 2 has sucked. I doubt if banshee returns. Season one was much better. Season 2 just has more slick editing but the storylines were boring.

• Marc says:

I can’t believe that they are basically doing a redux of last season’s finale. The only thing that’s different is the change of venue.

• Vincent Ventrevski says:

Or the fact that Ana and Lucas are the ones launching the offensive, as opposed to being on the receiving end.

• justsaying says:

it was an uneven season, but i’ve enjoyed it. Don’t care so much about Ana’s family. And what’s up with her son? Is he dying or not? If my kid were that sickly, I wouldn’t be letting him do half the things they let him do. I don’t care if he wants to or not or if he doesn’t “feel” sick. You’re the parent. Say no! And they just let the teen daughter run all over town doing whatever. Grr. Lucas hooking up with the female dep was stupid although bound to happen. But man, i hate when someone says “i’ve got to go” in a tone that lets you know it’s an emergency and the other person wants to ask “why?” and have a serious talk. That goes for both the dep and Ana’s idiot husband. Lucas and Ana are people of action, not discussion. There’s a time and a place for talking and this obviously isn’t it! Still enjoying it though. Just like to vent about annoying characters. But I’m sad this is the finale and can’t wait till season 3!

• franks says:

It’s already been renewed for a third season. Was renewed end of January.

2. CBWBDK1 says:

This season has been great! Can’t wait for the finale!

3. anderson says:

man i dont knw about ya’ll but cropter and joe the gay like dude kkkkk they killed it more u shld get an oscar guys but i think u shld give joe more screen he changes the scene in a wink he or she is got attitude and style and more the talent .its sad its only the finale.

4. R.O.B. says:

This has got to be the most underrated awesome show on television. There are more bada55 characters per capita on Banshee than any TV show in recent history. Almost every single character on this show kicks some sort of holy a55. Sorry I am using 5′s because I don’t know what the censhorship deal is here. More people need to be watching this. If Cinemax was smart, they’d let Netflix offer it.

I was recently thinking they could cast at least 7 people from this show as villains (or troubled heroes) in the new Star Wars movies.

5. Lo says:

Straight outta the graphic novel, it’s fun to see the scene come alive :)

6. Skipper says:

Truly enjoyed Season 2 … Ana, Job & Lucas are bad asses to the core! Proctor puzzles me & I respect his no nonsense criminal demeanor and I wouldn’t want to cross any of these characters in real life or in a nightmare …LOL —–> Bring on Season 3 please

7. Kaylin13 says:

I really enjoyed season 1. I binged watched it. Am I the only one that hasn’t enjoyed this season as much? The storylines are booorring.. I feel as if they haven’t really led up to anything and the season finale is this week? There hasn’t been any real tension/oassion between Ana and Hood and I am not loving any of Ana’s home storylines. Her daughter needs to wipe that purple lipstick off her mouth. Anyways, I still like it and I am glad it is coming back for Season 3, but this season has been a HUGE letdown. Barely any good action sequences either!

8. P Dyer says:

Awesome show. Can’t wait to see it each week.

9. Bill says:

Can’t wait. Hopefully they finally kill Rabbit

10. Danielle says:

Season 2 has been amazing, and I can’t wait to see what lies ahead for the Hoodster in the next one. I hope they kill Rabbit off for once and for all now.