Exclusive

Exclusive Twisted Sneak Peek: Danny Makes a Surprising Confession About Vikram's Death

Danny Desai is finally telling the truth about the night his father died — his version of the truth, anyway — and TVLine has an exclusive first look at his unexpected admission.

RELATED | Exclusive Twisted Sneak Peek: Danny and Cole Face Off Over Poisonous Accusations

When Lacey confronts Danny about Vikram’s death in Tuesday’s Twisted (9/8c, ABC Family), he begins to drop a major secret about his final interaction with his dad.

“I saw my dad … the night that I ran way,” Danny begins. “I saw him and I tried to convince him to turn himself in, and then we fought.”

Could it be? Is Danny really about to come clean?

Hit PLAY on our Twisted preview to see exactly what Danny tells Lacey, then hit the comments section with your best theories. How is this season going to end?

Loading video...

1. Christine says:

Well technically he didn’t lie. He just twisted the truth a bit….heh.

2. K. says:

Why is everyone wanting Danny and Lacey together, I just don’t feel a romantic connection between the two! Guess I’m the only one…lol

• Christine says:

You’re definitely not the only one!

• Meg says:

Jeeesus at least somebody here feels the same way!!trust me, you r not the only one

• MRLH says:

You are definitely not the only one. I don’t see it either and don’t really like Lacey. Something about her irks me

• brea says:

bahahahahahahahaha shut up

• Natasha says:

The Dacey ship is really popular but writers are concentrating more on Jo and now ratings are dropping in 1B. I don’t ship Dacey but I see the Kylie/Avan chemistry. My problem with Twisted is that I can’t stand Jo and writers always gave Jo and she is absolutely annoying. I will rather want socio Danny like 1A than watching Jo.

• Mary says:

I actually like Charlie/Lacey but I will rather take Dacey than Jo with anyone. Even Dawson leery didn’t bother me like Jo. Every time she pouts or make a #poorJo statement, I turn off my tv.

• EmilyS says:

Lol. This season… they are cold. Last season… their chemistry was off the charts. Who knows what happened.

3. Belle says:

Danny & Lacey make no sense being a couple…

4. Lilly says:

What about them that doesn’t make any sense? Danny and Lacey makes plenty of sense. i love the Twisted writers for writing a realistic couple instead of the typical damsel gets the man story. Bravo. Danny sees Lacey as a love interest. He sees Jo as a sister. Get over it already! Jeez!

5. Shay says:

Danny and Lacey are the perfect couple. Jo is the one that makes no a lick of sense being a couple with anyone but Rico. If the actress actually had real chemistry from the beginning then Dacey would not have happened. The producers and casting agents knew exactly who to put together as a romantic pairing. Jo is the biggest bore on this show which is why if it doesn’t get renewed for a second season we’ll know why.

6. Justme says:

Danny and Lacey are the perfect couple. I guess someone let the Janny shippers off facebook. Seriously, they are having difficulties right now because of Danny’s guilt but Danny and Lacey will come out stronger in the end IMO.

I love the trio. Well, if I get less dosages of Jo as the reason for the show and more of the trio. I think it is a great way to connect both girls equally to Danny. Jo is his very best friend in the world. That won’t change. Lacey is his girlfriend. (I hope that is a constant too) But friendship and romance will take tension thus why this is called a drama.

7. Jenay says:

The only thing that bugs me about Dacey is in the beginning Lacey’s friends were more important to her then Danny and a relationship with him.If you truly like and care about someone and feel they are innocent then you date them openly.Lacey’s behavior was just wrong so sorry but they are not the perfect couple.Jo and I’m not a shipper on the other hand stood up for Danny,was there for Danny when no one else was.I don’t think Danny and Lacey can be together until they are honest with each other.

• Lin says:

By your logic, since Rico was there for Jo all along, Rico and Jo should be together. SMH.

• Olive says:

Are you forgetting everyone thought Danny killed Lacey’s best friend? Forgive her for not wanting to drop her entire life (again) for a boy. And they dated in secret for a week – hardly a cause for uproar. Or reason for Jo to get as angry as she did. She was willing to turn Danny in to the cops just because he didn’t return her crush. Just what kind of friend is she?

• Scarlett says:

Jo was only there for Danny because she wanted him. She was ready to turn him in when he rejected her.

• Jenay says:

Actually she was there in the beginning before she had feelings for him and she was there for him again afterward and now just the same as Lacey.I’m not a shipper so I don’t care about couples like most of you do.Jo was angry because of a bad decision she made when she slept with Tyler.I like all the characters but I do like Jo the best.

Rico can be with whomever he wants but if Jo doesn’t return to the feelings then it would be just as wrong for her to be with him as it would for Danny to be with Jo right.

Lacey wasn’t concerned with Danny killing her best friend anymore.Lacey made it quite clear that her friends were important to her and when they found out Danny tried to fix it.Lacey should have look he didn’t kill her and were together now.If they were really her friends they would have accepted him.Phoebe was fine with it but then Serita was not.

All 3 of them are fantastic Actors and I cant wait to see this episode.

8. larry says:

Wow its a show danny and Lacey are good together but understand it is a SHOW!!!there’s going to be ups and downs plus I think danny and Jo are probably related that’s why there’s so many hidden secrets so duhhh

9. carni611 says:

Reblogged this on carni611 and commented:
    Lacey, darling! I need you to shut for a little bit and listen. TeamDacey

10. Daceyb!tches says:

Dacey #alldayeverydayallnightb!tches

11. Ciara says:

I love that Lacey is concerned about Danny enough to want to get at the truth. She sees that something is destroying him. I really wish Danny would tell her everything because he was right when he initially thought a relationship would not work out between them with this lie hovering. However, in his mind he is protecting Lacey form having this burden (she’s already been traumatized for 5 years from the last murder) and he probably is justifiably afraid she won’t want to be with him anymore once she finds out.

12. Scarlett says:

I wonder if the writers of this show ever do online marker research. I’ve heard the ratings for this are even worse than before… They might want to stop focusing on mainly Jo, the most annoying television character ever. It’s so sad that they decided to shaft two POC characters for another typical, selfish, woe-is-me white girl who makes everything about herself. What a poorly written character. Chuck Pratt will run this show to the ground. Congrats ABCFamily for ruining what could’ve been something very interesting.

13. A says:

I think that the show will turn into something bigger than just three bff, secrets,lies, murder.That’s all coming. Xoxo
    -A

14. A says:

Lacey should’be receive more focus, and her relationship wi th Danny is handsome.

15. enigma1294 says:

To all the Basic Becky’s (K. Christine Meg (white girl for sure) MRLH, Belle) who posted that they don’t understand the Dacey chemistry, go back to watching PLL and ALL of the 72 shows that spotlight and cater to privileged white girl drama. Oh wait, Twisted does too. That’s why the ratings are dropping. Carry on then…

16. TVgirl says:

I’m not sure why some think this is a black/white issues. I’m white and I cannot stand Jo, who is annoying, whiny, bratty, and not in the least interesting to watch. I didn’t like Lacey at first because she seemed really callous and unyielding (somewhat justifiably), but she completely grew on me, especially as I noticed more and more chemistry (gazes, stolen moments, etc.) with Danny. The two of them were electric by the time they kissed in episode 5, and now I believe that Danny/Lacey pairing is one of the strengths of the show. It has nothing to do with race.

• Nat says:

@TVgirl I agree with you. I’m white and can’t stand Jo.

Writers should know by now what they have done wrong because already lots of fans have left the show because of overusing Jo, even every reviewer have agreed on not liking Jo. I really hope writers will go for Lacey/Charlie of making Charlie a dark character.

17. Allie says:

The inordinate focus on the Jo character has ruined the show for me and I don’t really watch it anymore. I’m sure its going to be cancelled.I hope the producers are keeping an eye on forums like this so they’ll know what went wrong.

18. Annette says:

No romantic connection. Didn’t watch 1A. They have great chemistry. The writers have them disconnected because of this secret. It’s really disappointing that they’ve chosen this direction instead of the trio. Not a good move .

19. Tonya says:

I like Jo, I feel like she keeps gettin the short end of the stick in every situation tho they need to hook her up with the Charlie dude… Then Danny gon get jealous and there wil be a 4/5/6 (that’s if you include Rico and Andie) way love battle goin on… I need more drama lol

20. uh says:

How does Jo get the short end of the stick? She’s literally in every single storyline currently in progress. Lacey on the other hand is just around to ask Danny why he’s acting like a poo stick.

• Tonya says:

She’s always caught in between a rock and a hard place and yes she’s mousy and plain but that’s what makes her more relatable than everyone else because she’s not unlike average ppl, if you don’t like the show you shouldn’t criticize it so much you jus shouldn’t watch it. I like Jo because she’s realistic, and Lacey irks my last nerve she’s so pushy, but I like her with Danny because he does need to spill the beans. Anyway ease up on Jo she’s actually the only one that isn’t crazy.

• Avanfan says:

Lol good for you that you like Jo. I find Jo (Twisted) and Bonnie(TVD), the most annoying female tv character ever. Because of Jo’s annoying and boring story line, Twisted will be cancelled and I can’t get Avan on my screen. I’m watching the show now only because of Avan but I really liked 1A story-line, now in 1b all I see is Jo, sick of her.

21. uh says:

and I do believe the show has suffered because of the unnecessary need to center everything around Jo. She’s just not the interesting. We have seen her character go through the same coming of age storyline over and over again. We get it, she’s mouse faced and plain (Jo, not Maddie) and no one really notices her. Blah. A teenage (possible) sociopath would have been a way more interesting character to focus on.That and these reveals are blah too. I don’t care about Tess’s secret . No ONE CARES ABOUT THE MASTERSON FAMILY. OH MY GOD WE SHOULD BE UP TO OUR NECKS IN DESAI FAMILY MEMBERS BUT NOW YOURE TELLING ME JO GOT A SISTER AND NOW WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THAT FOR HALF THE EP OMG NO.

22. Cynthia says:

Jo is borings. Stop showing her so much. Lacey needs to be seen more. Danny and Lacey make a great couple. Do mess a good thing up.

23. SL says:

In the first half of the season Danny tells jo that he did it to protect her and such…
    If his dad is the actual killer than how was he protecting Jo and why???