TNT Sets Premieres for Falling Skies Season 4, Eric Dane's Last Ship and Sean Bean's Legends

TNT The Last Ship Eric DaneTNT’s The Last Ship, a military/outbreak thriller fronted by Eric Dane (Grey’s Anatomy) and also starring Rhona Mitra and Adam Baldwin, will set sail on Sunday, June 22 at 9/8c, the cabler has announced.

Season 4 of Falling Skies will lead out of The Last Ship that night, airing at 10/9c.

TNT’s summer slate also features the Wednesday, Aug. 20 premiere of Legends, a drama from Homeland executive producers Howard Gordon and Alexander Cary and Fringe co-executive producer David Wilcox, starring Sean Bean (Game of Thrones) as a deep-undercover FBI agent who may be losing his grip on reality. Watch a trailer here:

RELATED | TNT Eyes 10-Episode LibrarianSeries; Noah Wyle Poised to Return as Flynn

Also on tap but as yet unscheduled are new seasons of Major Crimes, Rizzoli & Isles, Perception and Franklin & Bash, the second half of Dallas Season 3 and the premiere of Stephen Bochco’s Murder in the First (starring Private Practice‘s Taye Diggs and Boss‘ Kathleen Robertson)

1. nate says:

well gee lets hope Sean doesn’t die in this one

2. James D says:

nice. should be an entertaining summer. @nate my thoughts exactly what are the odds he survives the first episode lol.

3. Kat says:

So… any news on Rizzoli & Isles at all? Do they have a new showrunner by now? What’s going to happen with “Frost”?

4. Doums says:

I thinks he plays a CIA agent, not a FBI agent.

5. M3rc Nate says:

Im so excited for “The Last Ship”. Its right up my alley and I love me some Baldwin & Mitra. I hope it is high quality with a real flushed out story. Sucks its months away!

6. Joey Padron says:

Can’t wait for Falling Skies to be back this summer.

7. Kristina says:

Super excited to have both Eric Dane and Adam Baldwin coming back to my TV! Hope the show’s good…

• Ali says:

I read the book, and it was very good. It looks like there will be some differences, but I bet it will be awesome. Waiting to see Adam on my TV has been testing my patience. Glad to see him back and glad to see Eric Dane back too. Can’t wait for this show to start.

8. Tran 2.0 says:

Last Ship & Legends are destined to be TNT’s breakout hits.

9. JulieAnn says:

The cast of Last Ship is… not the most talented? Looking forward for Legends.

• Ali says:

I beg to differ. You obviously have not heard of “Chuck,” “Firefly,” or “Grey’s Anatomy.” Baldwin and Dane are going to kick ass and take names (Dane will be on his toes as Baldwin is an actor that easily steals the show.) Don’t know much about Rona Mitra, but from what the trailer gives us, she’ll be strong as well. Guess you should just stick to your soap-operas.

10. Anne says:

I had not yet heard that Adam Baldwin would be on The Last Ship. I will definitely watch now.