Orphan Black Season 2 Trailer: New Enemies Attack Sarah & Co. -- Plus: A [Spoiler] Clone?!

One of Orphan Blacks clones may be down for the count.

After eight days of teasing us with glimpses of Season 2, BBC America has unveiled a juicy, minute-long trailer for the conspiracy thriller, which finds Sarah and her doppelgangers running for their lives — but is it too late for one of them?

RELATED | Amazon Prime Secures Orphan Black Streaming Rights

With Rachel coming after them — “She wants everything, Sarah. No more games,” warns (traitorous?) Paul — and a new enemy looking for Kira, the clones each find a way to fight for their survival. Alison, for example, buries herself in booze, while Sarah plans to take a lethal course of action.

“What are you going to do? Just start shooting people?” Cosima asks her. The blunt response: “Yeah.”

RELATED | Orphan Black Season 2 Scoop: Sarah and Felix on the Outs, Alison’s ‘Explosions’ and More

But does the shocking final image spell doom for a clone? Or are we looking at a new one? Maybe it’s the original?

Orphan Black returns Saturday, April 19 at 9/8c.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts/theories.

1. Cloneclubbing says:

THIS TRAILER IS KILLING ME I NEED A MOMENT TO BREATHE.

Seriously this show is amazing, and all of the little teasers just have me more amped for it to finally come back. I miss seeing Tatiana week in week out on my tv screen.

2. Manu says:

I’m sorry, but I can’t process anything after that Cophine kiss.

3. Tess says:

At the start of the clip you ear Pau say there are 9 clones – by my count we’ve only seen 7: Sarah, Beth, Alison, Cosima, Helena, Katia, and Rachel. I’m thinking the bald one shown at the end is one of the other 2. That is, unless someone preserved Helena and shaved her head, maybe?

Cannot wait for the new season to start – all these teasers just make me want April 19th to be tomorrow!

• Jay7 says:

There were two other clones that were mentioned earlier on in season 1. One was Italian I think, and the other might have been French (I think one of the names was Danielle?). I don’t remember exactly their nationalities, but they were both dead before the series started. The body could be one of them, but I doubt it. I think the dead body is the “original” clone, if there is one. I’m so excited for this season!

• D says:

There were 3 dead euroclones, Danielle Fournier from France, Aryanna Giordano from Italy and Janika Zingler from Austria. So that would bring our current clone count to 10. I have no idea where the 9 comes from unless Helena is alive somewhere and there are a few more clones out there that we haven’t met yet.

• a2scotty says:

At the time she told Paul there were 9 others, Sarah had not yet met Rachel. So Rachel made 10, but again, that was later in the first season.

4. Rook says:

Cosima is the one with the gun who threatens Rachel. She is the only clone with a nose ring.