Exclusive

Exclusive Bones Clip: Booth, Brennan Squabble About Insurance (It's Funnier Than It Sounds)

Whose life is worth more — Booth or Brennan?

That thorny question is raised in Monday’s first post-hiatus Bones (8/7c, Fox) when Brennan discovers that her life insurance premium is higher than Booth’s — and, as you can see in the following exclusive clip, she’s having none of it.

RELATED | Bones Boss Previews ‘Very Surprising’ Season 9 Finale

1. J says:

Brennan isnt a trained fbi agent, or field agent. She’s a civillian therefore a greater risk risk to the FBI hence a higher life insurance…use your brain dear….cute clip all the same.

• Jennifer Laybourn says:

She IS a civilian, true. But she has such a high level of C.I.A. clearance that not even the person from the C.I.A. who was interviewing the Jeffersonian Institute forensic staff couldn’t do Brennan’s interview. So she’s a civilian who probably has a slightly higher level of C.I.A. clearance than F.B.I. Special Agent Seeley Booth. Just puttin that out there, I don’t know a lot about life insurance policies. :-)

2. Jamie says:

You were right, NOT funny. This show is really bad!

3. Lois says:

Gotta love when Brennan tries to work around things to make her logic work! lol She is not going to win this one but she’s not going down without her fight! :)

• John NYC says:

She should just shoot him again to prove her point: that he’s much more in danger out in the field with her than she is out in the field with him! lol

4. 206episodesofBones says:

The clip is cute but what i’m really looking forward to is the Booth and Danny scenes. It seems ages since the last new episode. To quote Brennan ” We’ve waited long enough”

5. Diana Goodbody says:

I would just like to see more of Booth and Brennan together – like when the show started. Now it seems as though they are more focused on everyone else, and Booth and Brennan’s scenes together are cut short. Brennan seems to be in the lab most of the time now, and she used to go everywhere with Booth. We see more of Booth and Sweets out in the field together. I liked it better when Sweets was just Booth and Brennan’s counselor (offering occasional advice on cases) – I though their “couples” therapy sessions were hilarious! In this clip, she mentions her martial arts ability – why do we never get to see her use that anymore? She should have used some of that on Pelant instead of acting helpless. I realize this is just my opinion, and I will always love the show and ALL of the actors on it (I do think that they are ALL important), but I tune in each week to see Booth and Brennan’s relationship – that is what drew me to it in the first place. I have always loved them together, and I wish that their scenes together were not so limited. Oh yeah, a love scene or two wouldn’t hurt my feelings either; the best one we had was the season 4 finale – and it was Booth’s coma dream!

6. Rita Sioros says:

I miss the way Booth & Brennan us to talk to each other with that eye contact that always showed they cared for one another. It just seems lately that Brennan has that high pitched voice that she doesn’t care about anyone but herself. Before, it didn’t sound so rude. She has lost something and I just can’t figure out what.

7. Skydron says:

There are certain conversations in life I’ve learned not to get involved in, such as whether or not cheer leading is an actual sport (many a heated debate was had in high school). I think I will find this episode amusing, but I am certainly glad that I don’t have to get involved.

8. they are both wealthy enough to not need life insurance – really it isn’t worth having when you have as much money as she does from her books. Maybe his son needs college money, but Boothe has surely already planned for that!

9. Melissa says:

From the very beginning of the show until now you see that Booth and Brennan have a mutual attraction and it’s awesome! They are hysterical and I don’t know how anyone doesn’t see that, he’s gorgeous, I mean drop dead gorgeous/super hot, she’s beautiful, there’s a lot of chemistry, he does everything he can to protect her, he loves her. He’s very involved in the lab, he’s become one with them and it’s amazing to see how they all interact together. The fact that Sweets has also become part of the crew as well as Caroline Julian, I love her too, she’s funny! The whole cast is awesome, I hated to see zach leave, he cracked me up, so happy they are continuing for season 10, can’t wait for tonight’s show!

10. Love the show, Booth know he can’t win so she get her way. Booth is a yes man and I love it. Booth just want to make her Happy because he love her so much. The show make me smile, because the things they do together is so funny.

11. julie says:

I just started watching about 2 weeks ago. I’m catching up on Netflix and my son tapes the new ones for me. I work 3 jobs have no time for romance so I love watching booth and Brennen. He is the knight in white shinning armor that every girl dreams of. I wish I could find a man like booth. maybe if I looked as beautiful as bones I could. I love the show. good luck in season 10. I hope to see an 11