The Originals Sneak Peek: Klaus Raises the Stakes in His Ongoing War With Rebekah

What do you get when you take three angry vampire siblings and seal them in a graveyard with a deadly weapon? Utter chaos, naturally.

RELATED | The Originals Sneak Peek: Mikael Arrives in the Big Easy and Klaus Seeks Revenge on Rebekah

Tuesday’s episode of The Originals (8/7c, The CW) finds Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah trapped in the City of the Dead cemetery — courtesy of a nasty little boundary spell — with only one question on everyone’s mind: Will Eli be able to keep his brother from going all stab-happy on their sister?

Elijah will attempt to ease tensions by revealing “a long-held secret from the family’s past,” so we’ll see if that’s enough to temper Klaus’ rage.

Browse the new Originals pictures below, then drop a comment with your thoughts: How is this all going to play out?

1. Cheeks says:

I love this show!!!

2. J says:

YAWN..This and TVD..YAWN overdone and BORING.

3. dude says:

Team Rebekah! Although, I thought Celeste said it was a lunar spell and would be broken by daylight? Or was it that it’ll be broken by the next moon?

4. Lena says:

Klaus is like a child who continues to throw tantrums, but bullies everyone else. I totally understand why Rebekah wanted to look after her own happiness. The fact that Klaus wants to act like the injured party after all the things he has done to the family is a joke. If death is the sentence for betrayal, he should have been dead a long time ago.

5. Amber says:

omg I must be the only one who wants Klaus to kill Rebekah. She is a horrible shrew and sicking Michael on Klaus is enough to warrant her death IMO. I don’t care what else happened between Klaus and his siblings, she saw the abuse Klaus went through at Michael’s hand, and nothing is a good enough reason for bringing him back

• Olivia says:

Are you serious? Did you watch TVD? Klaus has killed every man Rebekah had ever been with until that point in time *and* also daggered her for decades whenever he felt she “stepped out of line” several times. That was why she was so desperate to call their father, she didn’t just randomly decide to do it for fun.

Klaus is a whiny baby who never takes responsibility for his own actions and mistreats his family constantly and then wonders why they turn against him.

6. ivy says:

i love this show
    it has proven to be far better than TVD that has sadly lost it’s way and gotten very same-y
    but even though i love Klaus he need to stop throwing tantrums but rebekah can be very annoying.

7. Dee says:

i love #8 the most!! LMAO!

8. Penn says:

This is one of my favorite shows. I love all the characters, especially Elijah. I wish though that they’d stop doing Vampire Diaries crossovers. Vampire Diaries needs to grow up. I’m so tired of the teen angst, I’ve lost interest. The Originals is grownup with a grownup cast and I love it! I can’t wait to see if Klaus is ever redeemed and if Elijah gets the girl! And I love Marcel And Rebekah. They deserve to be together. After more tribulations of course!

9. Hasnaa says:

I love this show so much