Chuck's Ryan McPartlin Cast Opposite Ashley Judd in NBC Drama Pilot Salvation

Ryan McPartlin Salvation PilotRyan McPartlin is now answering to a higher calling.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Your Complete Guide to This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows and Who’s In Them

Best known for playing Devon “Captain Awesome” Woodcomb on Chuck, McPartlin has joined NBC’s drama pilot Salvation, our sister site Deadline reports.

The potential series focuses on Jennifer Strickland (Missing‘s Ashley Judd), a woman who strives to keep her late husband’s mega-church afloat following his sudden death.

McPartlin — whose post-Chuck credits include Hart of Dixie and CSI: Miami — will play Todd Bishop, a congressman struggling to balance his political career with his familial responsibilities.

1. Eric says:

Allow me to be the first to say: awesome.

2. Quality content is the main to be a focus for the viewers to go to see the site,
    that’s what this web page is providing.

3. enri says:

Love it. I’ve missed seeing Captain Awesome.

4. Zach says:

Unfortunately, this role does not sound particularly Awesome.

5. Et al says:

That show sounds awful.

6. Leah says:

I would not watch that. I bet it doesn’t get past the pilot stage

7. Kevin says:

He won’t have to do god awful cr@p Hallmark movies anymore.

8. Joey Padron says:

It’s been great seeing Ryan on a couple of shows lately. Hope his new show gets pickup. Bummer pilot he did for TBS didn’t get a series pickup.

9. Kristina says:

Show doesn’t sound great, but I hope he finds success either on this one or another, I miss seeing him on TV!

10. When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the idea of a user in his/her mind
    that how a user can know it. Therefore that’s why this article
    is perfect. Thanks!

11. I want to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every bit of it.
    I have got you bookmarked to check out new things you post….

respected organization i want to youtube views low-cost in addition
    to speedy.
    getting views on youtube, you always can buy youtube subscribers
    buy youtube likes supplies top quality public services.

12. It’s great that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made here.

13. Nike Air Max says:

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet people, its
    really really nice post on building up new blog.

14. Because the technology differs so greatly from one set
    of headphones to another, it’s worth investing the time to see what you’ll be getting.

Jones called had virtually shut-off the planet for
    him. The overall consensus of the review is that the improved version of the Bose QC15
    will be the ideal obtainable within the marketplace in relation to the exceptional silencing capabilities from the noise-canceling headphones.

15. It’s difficult to find knowledgeable people about this topic, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

16. But both of their actions cause complications that they both have to deal with.
    From beginning to end, you see all of Ubisoft’s favorite flavors:
    the stealth of Splinter Cell, the platforming of Assassin’s Creed and Prince of Persia, and a blending
    of all three in regards to combat. You do have vigors (plasmids) though,
    but most of the time you just forget you have them and the game knows it, because every
    time that I just used up the last two battles with just guns, the tutorial message
    comes up telling me that I can use vigors and won’t go away until I
    throw a lava ball.

17. You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I
    to find this matter to be really something which I feel I would by no means understand.
    It sort of feels too complex and extremely large for me. I’m looking forward
    for your next post, I will try to get the dangle of it!

18. The risk of losing money is pretty great if you don’t buy gold below spot price.
    All of his subjects were college students, so he also
    includes their grade point average in their major subject.
    There are a few question you can ask to determine if.

19. I’m not sure why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end?
    I’ll check back later and see if the problem
    still exists.

20. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?

21. In addition, the employer may not use a test that excludes
    applicants age 40 or older if the test is not based on a reasonable factor other than age.
    If you are good at it there are some splendid breeds of horses for a
    galoop along the beaches. This is ideal for those who love the sea and yet
    don’t want to get wet.

22. Includes transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) to reduce tinnitus loudness over time.
    You can’t cure tinnitus before you know what has started it.
    That in essence is why it is essential users of such machinery wear protection suitable to the noisy conditions.

23. Ce n’est paas seulement un régime, comment maigrir rapidement faire le plus lentement possible, la
    règle est de faire des examins et il te dira ce qu’il vous faudra vérifier.

Je vais tenter de dissoudre la graisse au llin une fois, je me suis mis au
    régime pour perdre de la vie de famille et des glucides grande.