Exclusive

Exclusive Family Guy Video: Peter Griffin's Most Epic Celebrity Feud Revealed

Family Guy returns from its winter hiatus Sunday (8:30/7:30c, Fox) with a new crop of celebrity jabs in store, but there’s one jab executive producer Steve Callaghan will never forget.

RELATED | Exclusive: Fox’s ‘Animation Domination’ Celebrates V-Day With Nudity, Innuendo, Typos!

TVLine has an exclusive behind-the-scenes video feature, in which Callaghan recalls Peter’s letter to The Princess Bride‘s Cary Elwes — and the response he never thought he’d get!

“That episode aired on a Sunday night, and the very next day … who shows up in our writers room but Cary Elwes himself, in person, having written a response,” Callaghan says.

Thankfully, Elwes took it on the chin, and this video contains his entire (hilarious) letter back to Peter.

Watch Callaghan’s video below, then hit the comments: Which of Peter’s countless celebrity interactions has been your favorite? (I’m partial to his Luke Perry seduction.)

1. Alichat says:

That was hysterical! It should be animated…..Cary Elwes showing up at Peter’s door with the mask, and reading the reply.

2. David says:

Family Guy is actually back at 830 this week because of Cosmos airing at 9.

3. Eddie says:

First Entourage scoop and now FAMILY GUY?? What next… Juicy “Futurama” scoop??? *judging TVLine*

4. n8ball78 says:

Classic. Its always good to see these celebs take it the way its ment to be. I’ve always wondered how they react after family guy does a gag on them.

5. Mato says:

WTF… USA is something SPECIAL!!!!!!
    Europeans also want to watch that clip LOL

• Try using the Hola app on Google Chrome, you can switch countries with it. I use it all the time to watch new things on Netflix, and to watch things on the BBC iplayer. Hope that helps!

6. Stacy Cantrell says:

I love the one where Peter’s interaction with Matthew Mcconaughey. Especially since he just one an oscar. Would be awesome to make a follow up of that encounter with a new twist on it.

• Tyler says:

It’s not Peter that ranks on Matthew maconohew it’s stewy that ranks on him. Peter is the dad with glasses his wife is Louis the red head Chris is the oldest son the one with blonde hair who always wears the hat meg is the daughter who wears classes and always wears a hat to stewy is the baby that talks who head looks like a football and then Brian who is the alcoholic family dog who talks.

• Lilly says:

Thank you Tyler !! I have been trying to figure out who all these characters were since watching the show over the last 14 years…. maybe you can tell me about the rest…… O.o

7. lala says:

why the f is this only available in the us? :(

8. The US are not the only country that watches this you know!!!!

9. Martin from Europe says:

Not accessible outside ‘Merica.

10. Robby Horine says:

My favorite is when Peter had a conversation with Christian Bale (his infamous Terminator rant).

• TheTVJunkee says:

YES! That’s seriously one of my fave FG moments.I hate the fact that they cut it out during the Adult Swim and syndicated versions though. Each time that ep comes on I keep hoping they’ll air that part but it’s always that trailer for that Laura Linney film instead. The trailer was how it was originally supposed to air but then the Bale audio leaked that week and the producers went in and recorded it and aired it just days later.

11. Demonify says:

Europe exists too, you know!

12. Chrissy says:

My favorite Celebrity Interaction is when he got kicked out of Coldplay for wanting to do a song that’s not whiny bull crap. HAHA!

13. Maree Fleeton says:

Don’t kill brain. Keep stewie. Because I think without them I wouldent be family guy

14. Aussie says:

Make it availabke overseas! This sucks

15. These comments slay me almost as much as the show. By all means, don’t kill the brain, keep Urope in their place, perhaps change roles of family, go ahead & make brain the father & what the fudge shut the front door, let fornication under consent of king -ing Meg win twice in a row.
    I am Meg

16. Ryan Thompson says:

I like the episode where Peter becomes friends with James Woods.

17. Not available in Canada either. Y’know, the guys right next to you that share the longest border in the Western Hemisphere. I blame Martin from Europe. (although I agree that the World does not think that highly of ‘Murica. Hell, anyone that is allowed to vote Republican would be in our mental institutions.)

18. Martoukian says:

It wasn’t an actual interaction, but I always loved the cutaway with Julia Roberts when she says how wonderful it was that she wasn’t hurt in the giant tsunami.

19. Oh my god.. this is hilarious..

20. HMS says:

To those of us who are not in the USA it is available on ‘you tube’!!! Enjoy!!

21. My all time favorite is Peter’s interaction with James Woods. I LUV FG!!!!!

22. Eduardo says:

Puerto Rico is a US territory and i cant see the video.