Exclusive

Exclusive New Girl Video: Cece Attempts to Derail Schmidt's Fling With Jess' Sister

New Girl Sister IIISchmidt’s lustfest with Jess’ sis Abby (Linda Cardellini) is still going strong in Tuesday’s New Girl (9/8c, Fox), but Cece’s green-eyed monster (or is it just friendly concern?) may bring the affair to a premature climax.

As previewed in the following clip, the episode opens with Schmidt and Abby celebrating their one-week anniversary — a milestone that elicits a serious eye-roll from Cece, and with good reason.

PHOTOS | TVLine Readers Pick Their Favorite TV Kisses of All-Time (aka, the 13 Smooches We Missed On Our Initial List)

“Cece finds out that Schmidt has been giving Abby money for her ‘jewelry business,'” explains Hannah Simone. “[And] she knows that Abby runs a pretty good con.”

The whole thing leads to a heart-to-heart between the exes, during which old feelings get stirred up? Perhaps? Maybe? Press PLAY below and find out?

1. trololo says:

“This content is currently unavailable.”
    Well, f*ck you too.

2. Matthew Weber says:

I really need to catch up. Stopped watching because the SuperBowl episode didn’t record fully. Damn DVR.

3. rebecca says:

I haven’t watched in a while, but I adored CeCe & Schmidt. Maybe I’ll tune in tonight.

4. Linda Cardellini has been missing from my life for too long.

5. Mia says:

Nice scoopage. Totally love Schmidt & CeCe. Hope this has deeper connotations, but glad she’s looking out for him too. One of my favorite things about this show is how the group always has each others’ backs. Thanks, Aus.

6. Ella says:

I hope it’s just friendly concern cos I am totally over Schmidt and Cece. They wrecked them at the end of season 1. I totally ship Coach and Cece now <3

7. Jaike says:

I HATE how Elizabeth was just written off the show like that with no decent closure and they are trying to go for Cece Schmidt again. Elizabeth was such an amazing character and after going through something horrible like that the writer’s can’t just leave it like that

8. Schmece says:

Schmidt and CeCe belong together! I know Cece still cares about him, so I hope she and Buster will break up soon. Schmidt needs to make it up to her and hopefully get back together with her. I’m glad Elizabeth is gone. She was nice and all, but the fact that Schmidt gets to hang out with cece a lot is really great, because it opens up a chance for her and Schmidt to get back together. And there also is almost no chance that Elizabeth and Schmidt will ever happen again since she’s gone, unless the writers really want to bring her back again.

But Schmidt and Cece are forever!