Glee First Look: Wemma's Book of [Spoiler]! New Directions at Nationals! Amber Riley's Return!

New Directions is headed west, Will and Emma hit the books and old friends return to the mix in the next two installments of Glee — and we’ve got your first look!

In the March 11 episode, “City of Angels,” Mr. Schue and the McKinley glee club arrive in California for Nationals — and Mercedes (Amber Riley), Burt (Mike O’Malley) and Carol (Romy Rosemont) are in the audience to cheer them on.

RELATED | Glee‘s Matthew Morrison Teases Possible Parenthood for Will and Emma

We’ve also got pics from tomorrow night’s “Trio,” where Pamela Lansbury’s seldom-seen fifth member Dani (Demi Lovato) gets her tux on and performs with Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Elliott (Adam Lambert). Plus, Emma and Will cuddle up and do a little non-fiction reading.

You’ll have to click through the gallery below, though, to find out what subject matter has Wemma so giddy. Once you’re done, hit the comments and share your thoughts!

1. Mike says:

Too much Sam and Blaine.

2. Mary says:

Mercedes!!! :D So beautiful!

3. Ally Oop says:

Emma and Will are reading a babynames book…hmmm…

Nice to see Kitty out of her cheerleading uniform. I’ve always been curious, do girls actually wear their uniforms everyday all day like that all the time down in the States? In Canada, we don’t have cheerleaders in the schools–the idea is kind of made fun of up here.

• Emmie says:

I’m from Ohio. No. No uniforms (at least of all the schools that I have seen…). I beg you, accept nothing of their portrayal of Ohio or Ohioans. Please. And this is coming from a college-aged person who can’t wait to move out of Ohio. Ughhhh Glee. So false.

• Vic says:

Emmie, I’ve been saying that for years as an Ohioan. They always seem to get the details wrong (not to mention big things). Makes me cringe. But no, the only time the cheerleaders would wear their uniforms were on game day.

• Jenny says:

If they wear them to school it might be on a game day or school spirit days. But they wouldn’t be wearing them every single day to school.

• dude says:

I’m from Canada (Toronto) and we had cheerleaders so that’s a bit of a generalization. The cheerleaders here didn’t wear their uniforms to class every day, only on game days which was funny because their outfits were horrible. They looked like Sailor Moon uniforms.

• Heather says:

I know in my school in Vancouver it was mandatory for football players and cheerleaders to wear their uniforms on game day :)

• Ally Oop says:

Wow, I never realized there were cheerleaders in Canada. There are dance teams but they don’t cheer at games or anything. I’ve lived in so many places in Canada but the only time I ever saw cheerleaders was at CFL games.

• karenb says:

Does any one really not think that the baby’s name will be Finn? Which I’m all for of course.

4. aa says:

Sam’s holding drumsticks in that one picture! It’s so nice that they’ll be doing a little tribute to Finn at Nationals.

5. Dan says:

Doesn’t the glee club need at least twelve members to compete? Without Sugar and Joe (who disappeared into thin air), they don’t have enough, unless other random kids join just for Nationals. I only see 10 ppl performing in the pics above…

• Leah says:

They do, but pictures from filming have leaked and they’re just filling the spots with random cheerios like they did with the Troubletones

• omar says:

I saw 10 kids. And 2 random girls with them in the back. Maybe Cheerios or Troubletones girls. Whatever… they’ll lose anyway. :)

6. LundiGras says:

Can’t wait until…. nationals is over. Then Amber Riley will appear in more episodes after. Only reason I’m still watching!

7. mrebecca757 says:

hrllo everyone

8. Hannah says:

They’d better lose!

9. Patrick Kort Kamp says:

Am I the only one that doesn’t really like Sam at all?

10. Elle says:

Who’s the other girl? What’s the minimum number of people in club to get in again?

11. Sil says:

I’m so glad to see Wemma have a story, a baby. Nice way for Wemma to end this way. Matt Morrison will do some Broadway soon. So his character might phase out to guest star like Jayma Mays is now.

12. Sally says:

Is Jayma Mays leaving the show? She is not even going to guest star?

13. Fernanda says: