Orphan Black Season 2 Sneak Peeks: Sarah's Got a New Man, Paul Partners With [Spoiler]

Allegiances are shifting in the latest promos for Orphan Black Season 2, and that means Sarah and Paul have new partners in crime — and in the bedroom?!

VIDEO | Orphan Black Sneak Peek: Soccer Mom Alison Gets Clone-Napped in New Season 2 Promo

In the first sneak peek, Sarah proves she’s moved on from Beth’s boyfriend by getting up close and personal with rugged outdoorsman Cal (played by Nashville‘s Michiel Huisman). Perhaps she wouldn’t be so quick to make out with him if Paul wasn’t teaming up with the enemy in the second teaser!

Orphan Black returns Saturday, April 19 at 9/8c on BBC America.

Press PLAY to watch the previews, then hit the comments with your excitement and/or theories!

1. David4 says:

Come on Paul and Felix! lol

2. DarkDefender says:

I cannot wait for OB to start up.. Season 2 is going to be EPIC.

3. Katie says:

Good. Paul is lame and Sarah deserves better.

4. Ashley says:

Great!! A new man for Sarah. Her and Wooden Paul were too awkward together. Hellloooo Cal Morrison!!

5. Amanda says:

Was surprised by Sarah and Cal so there has to be a time jump between seasons. Either way I hope her and Paul find their way back to each other as I did like them together. Can’t wait for this show to come back and see what twists it takes this year with everyone!!!

• anna says:

me too! Paul is so hot and would do anything for him! I hope he hasn’t really flipped sides and she’s just using this new guy..he is kind of charming as well, though

6. Khaira says:

I’m think it’s Kira’s father!
    And hope Sarah is sticking with him instead of Paul, don’t really like them together.

7. kate says:

Well…Sarah uses sex as a weapon so I wonder what she is trying to distract this guy from though that he could be Kira’s father could be the answer (like just take care of your kid for awhile). Paul’s situation hasn’t really changed. He loves Sarah and will do everything to protect her but is terrified of the info Dyad has on him which I expect will prove to be a lie.

8. dioxinblues says:

As much as I didn’t care for Paul and Sarah together, the idea of Paul and Rachel intrigues me. I’d love to see her boss him around.

9. Vez says:

I really hope Paul and Sarah get back together! Their sex scenes were so hot. One of the main reasons I was so happy there is a second series. I thought they were meant to love each other! This is so not fair!