Exclusive Neighbors Video: The Bird-Kersees Are More Than Ready For Hollywood's Biggest Night

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

If E! is looking for someone to help the Fashion Police man this year’s Oscars red carpet, may we suggest The Neighbors‘ Larry and Jackie?

Because, as you’ll see in this exclusive clip from Friday’s episode (ABC, 8:30/7:30c), the Bird-Kersees are way too excited about Sunday’s Academy Awards.

RELATEDThe Neighbors to Hold Full House Reunion

While Marty and Debbie brainstorm a way to reconnect with pals from their old neighborhood, Jackie and Larry plan their awards-ceremony viewing and “Oscar caroling.” (We guarantee you’ve never heard “Twelve Years a Slave!” sung with such gusto.)

The episode also features comedian Carrot Top and CHiPs alum Erik Estrada appearing as themselves.

Press PLAY on the video below to watch the aliens inadvertently give the Weavers a good idea.

Loading video...

Comments (6)

• I love this show

Comment by Martin – February 27, 2014 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love love love The Neighbors. Crossing all my fingers and all my toes that ABC will give it a renewal, despite how poorly they’ve treated the show this season.

Comment by ... – February 27, 2014 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the “Neighbors” At first I was ambivalent about it but as time went on I found the character fun and lovable and the writing really good and the humor to notch. ABC would do well to hang on to this show and help nurture it. Remember “Cheers” look what almost happened to that show.

Comment by larry b. – February 27, 2014 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is amazing! It always exceeds my expectation! Super writing and acting!
    RENEW! RENEW! RENEW!

Comment by L.S. Hart – February 27, 2014 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are so right Hart but for the very reasons you stated that makes it a good show, is what will kill it. The dumbing down of America.

Comment by larry b. – March 5, 2014 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a soft spot in my heart for The Neighbors. It’s really in need of some nice Corporate Backing… ala “More Money, Less Interference”

As newish comedies go, it’s been a highlight.

Comment by Hello Weavers – February 27, 2014 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post