Exclusive

Exclusive Neighbors Video: The Bird-Kersees Are More Than Ready For Hollywood's Biggest Night

If E! is looking for someone to help the Fashion Police man this year’s Oscars red carpet, may we suggest The Neighbors‘ Larry and Jackie?

Because, as you’ll see in this exclusive clip from Friday’s episode (ABC, 8:30/7:30c), the Bird-Kersees are way too excited about Sunday’s Academy Awards.

RELATEDThe Neighbors to Hold Full House Reunion

While Marty and Debbie brainstorm a way to reconnect with pals from their old neighborhood, Jackie and Larry plan their awards-ceremony viewing and “Oscar caroling.” (We guarantee you’ve never heard “Twelve Years a Slave!” sung with such gusto.)

The episode also features comedian Carrot Top and CHiPs alum Erik Estrada appearing as themselves.

Press PLAY on the video below to watch the aliens inadvertently give the Weavers a good idea.

Loading video...

1. Martin says:

I love this show

2. ... says:

Love love love The Neighbors. Crossing all my fingers and all my toes that ABC will give it a renewal, despite how poorly they’ve treated the show this season.

3. larry b. says:

I love the “Neighbors” At first I was ambivalent about it but as time went on I found the character fun and lovable and the writing really good and the humor to notch. ABC would do well to hang on to this show and help nurture it. Remember “Cheers” look what almost happened to that show.

4. L.S. Hart says:

This show is amazing! It always exceeds my expectation! Super writing and acting!
    RENEW! RENEW! RENEW!

• larry b. says:

You are so right Hart but for the very reasons you stated that makes it a good show, is what will kill it. The dumbing down of America.

5. Hello Weavers says:

I have a soft spot in my heart for The Neighbors. It’s really in need of some nice Corporate Backing… ala “More Money, Less Interference”

As newish comedies go, it’s been a highlight.