Exclusive

Exclusive Grimm First Look: Will Monroe Follow His Parents' Lead and Ditch Nick?

If you’ve been wondering what happened on Grimm just after Monroe’s parents’ violent realization that their son’s best friend was a Wesen slayer, your wait is over.

RELATED | Exclusive: Grimm Casts Secret Life Actor as Royal Henchman for Multi-Episode Arc

NBC’s supernatural drama returns from its Olympic hiatus Friday (9/8c) with an episode that picks up right where we left off: with Monroe’s folks fuming — and his dad bleeding — after learning exactly who’s in the Blutbad’s circle of friends.

Press PLAY to see whether the situation escalates (and for clues on whether Nick and Monroe’s friendship can weather the ages-old enmity).

1. I really hope Monroe can get past all of this and make things right with Rosalie.

In this case…Nick comes third in all of this.

2. CBWBDK1 says:

He should have told him he’s one of his best friends.

3. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information.
    Thanks for the post. I wiill certainly comeback.

4. Pat says:

Nick and Monroe have a bond which I hope will not be damaged. They are friends even though in that clip, Monroe is questioning it. I am sure everything will be fine between them. It is Monroe’s parents that have a problem, not only with Nick but also Rosalie. I cannot wait for Friday night, to see Grimm!

5. Kate says:

Oh…that made me sad. I totally understand where both are there, which I think makes it worse. I mean, Monroe will come to the point soon that for sadness purposes unless he wants to chat about Juliette, technically what else does Nick have going on in his life besides his work? And then the bigger point, Nick will totally leave Monroe alone and I had to remind myself that we the audience and Hank are both pretty sure Nick is the guy’s next intended victim.

6. Carla Krae says:

They’ll be fine. It’s just been a really bad night for Monroe.

7. prish says:

They’ve already had to adjust to Monroe becoming a vegan. They should get over it, eventually.

8. mike says:

it would be good for them if nick works this out on his own and perhaps next week monroe needs nick to help him for a change…

9. So they can later convince themselves they were really there.
    This list of ideas incorporates ruby ideas, since rubies are the traditional and modern gift for this anniversary.
    We do not enter into any “kick-back” arrangements with anyone.

10. I love this show so much,i am 60 and think this so much better than 90% of what is on,please no more reality stuff,more shows like Grimm and Sleepyhollow!!

11. The data in this weekend of Thanksgiving also showed that consumers were buying more products using mobile devices such as Tablet PCs and smartphones.
    A $twenty off $75 coupon for Staples can also be utilized at Workplace Depot and Workplace Max.

You will be in a position to examine various goods and come up having a much better decision.

12. Mary says:

What’s going on with all the spam comments on this article TVLine??

Anyways, I seriously hope that nothing will damage their friendship – it was so sad watching Monroe thinking the worse about Nick!

13. Look for positions that allow you to showcase your transferable skills.
    The specialized department of these agencies can screen the IT candidates properly before selecting them.

The third step involves creation of an advert to attract traffic and the last step involves job posting.

14. winona says:

nooooooo

15. Patty JM says:

What a perfect example of how archaic, outdated and just wrong that old prejudices, fears and hatred are in modern times.

16. Ralph Olsen says:

Kill off Monroe’s Parents. They are not only causing problems with Nick but with Rosalie too.